The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:32 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Posted by: syncro

found an article on some research that explains why people fall prey to conspiracy theories

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/conspiracy-theorists-have-a-fundamental-cognitive-problem-say-scientists?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Too bad it does not really explain how to trigger said "critical thinking" in people who are full-blown into the deep end of Covid19 conspiracy theories. I tried having a decent argument with them, but turns out they are really stubborn and angry and whatnot - because of face masks and the end of democracy, you know....quarantine and curfew and gates and musk and vaccines and nanotech and capitalist fascism and new world order. Holy.... but, I try and think "not my circus, not my monkeys".

Have you stopped to think your friend wonders the exact same about you, just from the other perspective?

Oct. 4, 2020, 12:33 p.m.

And I'm not sure how yet, but IF Trump returns from his Q-tine, he'll somehow come out ahead.

Oct. 20, 2020, 4:13 p.m.

To quote the Champ, I says pardon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uk4LVvdi-Q&feature=emb_logo

Oct. 21, 2020, 3:34 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: syncro

found an article on some research that explains why people fall prey to conspiracy theories

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/conspiracy-theorists-have-a-fundamental-cognitive-problem-say-scientists?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Too bad it does not really explain how to trigger said "critical thinking" in people who are full-blown into the deep end of Covid19 conspiracy theories. I tried having a decent argument with them, but turns out they are really stubborn and angry and whatnot - because of face masks and the end of democracy, you know....quarantine and curfew and gates and musk and vaccines and nanotech and capitalist fascism and new world order. Holy.... but, I try and think "not my circus, not my monkeys".

Have you stopped to think your friend wonders the exact same about you, just from the other perspective?

Yes, of course, why are you asking?

Oct. 22, 2020, 1:10 p.m.

Got a new one (I hope) for you guys...

Soo...Corona is not really any more dangerous than, say, the flu. We all have heard that one...but....wearing masks and the curfews and whatnot during this so-called pandemic (which is not really a pandemic at all) is a test by the world leaders and the World Economic Forum for the Great Reset, a capitalist dictatorship that wants to end all democracy. Even Kennedy, jr says so.

Oct. 22, 2020, 1:25 p.m.

Soo...Corona is not really any more dangerous than, say, the flu. We all have heard that one...but....wearing masks and the curfews and whatnot during this so-called pandemic (which is not really a pandemic at all) is a test by the world leaders and the World Economic Forum for the Great Reset, a capitalist dictatorship that wants to end all democracy. Even Kennedy, jr says so.

Have you googled 'world reset debt program'?

Oct. 22, 2020, 1:45 p.m.

No, I did not.

To be honest, I scrolled through the WEFˋs website after hearing about it - and honestly, I do not understand that madness or the anger nor the conspiracy. 

It is just face masks ffs.

Oct. 22, 2020, 1:59 p.m.

No, I did not.

To be honest, I scrolled through the WEFˋs website after hearing about it - and honestly, I do not understand that madness or the anger nor the conspiracy. 

To some, masks are the start. I explained this to my dad. One of the very first things I found on the internet as far as conspiracy's was something about medical martial law around 2020 - this was 1999 to 2000, before 9/11. Anyways, first of all, its easy to realize the efficiency of medical martial law because who in their god damn right minds would question the health of everyone around them let alone the basic known world. Thats rhetorical btw. Moving forward to the masks of today, we or I've already seen it where the masked ones are basically harassing the unmasked for not having a mask (both outside and inside). In other words, we're doing the dirty work for the globalists to divide and conquer.

Next up is the almost mandatory rushed vaccine, which has a few deaths already. I say almost mandatory because you dont have to take it but you wont get to live a normal life in a city. You'll be processed into a holding facility to face what I'll jokingly call Re-Ned-ification, which is a Simpsons reference where Ned Flanders became an evil dictator. If you dont re-educate inside the internment facility, well... humans bio-degrade right? Part of the greener world I suppose.

If you didnt watch the youtube embed I posted above, check it.

Oct. 22, 2020, 2:05 p.m.

Ah shit, it was Re-Neducation..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPII9cfFe34

And a fuller clip if you dont get the time travelin' toaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec1pnWxX8rQ

Oct. 23, 2020, 12:40 p.m.

No, I did not.

To some, masks are the start. I explained this to my dad. One of the very first things I found on the internet as far as conspiracy's was something about medical martial law around 2020 - this was 1999 to 2000, before 9/11. Anyways, first of all, its easy to realize the efficiency of medical martial law because who in their god damn right minds would question the health of everyone around them let alone the basic known world. Thats rhetorical btw. Moving forward to the masks of today, we or I've already seen it where the masked ones are basically harassing the unmasked for not having a mask (both outside and inside). In other words, we're doing the dirty work for the globalists to divide and conquer.

Next up is the almost mandatory rushed vaccine, which has a few deaths already. I say almost mandatory because you dont have to take it but you wont get to live a normal life in a city. You'll be processed into a holding facility to face what I'll jokingly call Re-Ned-ification, which is a Simpsons reference where Ned Flanders became an evil dictator. If you dont re-educate inside the internment facility, well... humans bio-degrade right? Part of the greener world I suppose.

It makes sense, in a perverted way. 

Guess all of us will know what is going to happen one day, eventually. 

These days I am quite often reminded of a Stoic-like saying (the philosophy, not the attitude)....It is not what happens, it is how you respond.

Oct. 26, 2020, 2:01 a.m.

No, I did not.

These days I am quite often reminded of a Stoic-like saying (the philosophy, not the attitude)....It is not what happens, it is how you respond.

That assumes we're allowed to respond.

Oct. 27, 2020, 10:50 a.m.

No, I did not.

That assumes we're allowed to respond.

Here, respond is meant in the way of acting as an individual when going through something, i.e. your car breaks down and you have various possibilities to deal with that situation, get angry, stay calm, etc.

Oct. 27, 2020, 3:14 p.m.

Anyone else see something like this?

Oct. 27, 2020, 3:23 p.m.

Nope. The CDC website still says it is airborne. That is some old news I believe.

Oct. 27, 2020, 3:30 p.m.

Posted by: shoreboy

Nope. The CDC website still says it is airborne. That is some old news I believe.

1month 4days, darn this info age.