The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

Aug. 11, 2019, 3:45 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/is-the-pentagon-behind-the-rise-in-lyme-disease/

They didnt even mention Plum Island.

Aug. 11, 2019, 3:48 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Apparently suicide is rampant among the NYPD Officer's associated with the Weiner laptop.

Think that name and Epstein are legalality related ?

Aug. 14, 2019, 2 p.m.

Apparently suicide is rampant among the NYPD Officer's associated with the Weiner laptop.

If you had to go through his pics folder you might want to end it there and then as well.

So we currently have 2 competing conspiracy theories from the left and right over Epstein and you have been quiet.  I have to say, how the fuck did the most notorious inmate in the USA manage to kill himself after trying to do so a week earlier.  If there was ever a fishy smell, this is it.  But which one of his pedo/pervert friends would do such a thing?  Obviously, there are the 2 politically motivated theories (Trump and Clinton), but the list of powerful men with a vested interest in killing the guy is probably pretty long.  You don't extort billionaires for a living and expect to die of old age.  And maybe Epstein paid the guards to look the other way so he could kill himself, that is totally plausible as well, but there had to be a conspiracy of some kind, it's just a matter of which one.

Aug. 14, 2019, 3:24 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

If you had to go through his pics folder you might want to end it there and then as well.

So we currently have 2 competing conspiracy theories from the left and right over Epstein and you have been quiet. I have to say, how the fuck did the most notorious inmate in the USA manage to kill himself after trying to do so a week earlier. If there was ever a fishy smell, this is it. But which one of his pedo/pervert friends would do such a thing? Obviously, there are the 2 politically motivated theories (Trump and Clinton), but the list of powerful men with a vested interest in killing the guy is probably pretty long. You don't extort billionaires for a living and expect to die of old age. And maybe Epstein paid the guards to look the other way so he could kill himself, that is totally plausible as well, but there had to be a conspiracy of some kind, it's just a matter of which one.

Been quiet because it speaks for itself. If you want to trace the Trump Epstein connection, by all means go for it. And it's not just those two family names involved. Prince Andrew / British Royal Family for starters ? Ever think Trump knew ALL about it and that's the sole reason for his EO regarding confiscating material possessions of those involved in Human Trafficking? I know that's come up once or twice on this board since that 2016 election thread.

I've read a few things regarding his death and the information and evidence acquired. Not sure how legally accurate the internet is but apparently with Epstein gone, no one else can contest the evidence until they're charged in a related investigation stemming from that evidence.

For the tinfoils sake: If anything, Epstein was a covert asset of a well known nation state that was used to gain leverage of all types over anyone. Not just US politicians but world wide corporate government military etc. To summarize: compromising positions. If you're curious, I personally think he/Epstein was never in that prison and didnt die and is singing like McCain and GHWB in Gitmo. Look at the hype regarding the "gourney pic".

Aug. 14, 2019, 3:34 p.m.

No thanks. When I read about seasoned NYPD Officer's vomiting and crying over what they witnessed, I'll leave it with them to carry that burden. It's another reason why I didnt bring it up too much. a) no proof just hearsay for now b) the legality of it all is staggering c) and it's or was highly unbelievable until very recently.

There is evil left in this world. I dont care how hilarious that sounds.

Aug. 14, 2019, 9:10 p.m.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/is-the-pentagon-behind-the-rise-in-lyme-disease/

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/14/lyme-disease-and-biowarfare/

Aug. 14, 2019, 10:50 p.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/08/14/lyme-disease-and-biowarfare/

Ever read that Lyme Disease is weaponized Syphillis?

Aug. 15, 2019, 12:11 a.m.

People with Lyme Disease don't lose their hair.

Aug. 15, 2019, 8:58 a.m.

So we currently have 2 competing conspiracy theories from the left and right over Epstein and you have been quiet. I have to say, how the fuck did the most notorious inmate in the USA manage to kill himself after trying to do so a week earlier. If there was ever a fishy smell, this is it. But which one of his pedo/pervert friends would do such a thing? Obviously, there are the 2 politically motivated theories (Trump and Clinton), but the list of powerful men with a vested interest in killing the guy is probably pretty long. You don't extort billionaires for a living and expect to die of old age. And maybe Epstein paid the guards to look the other way so he could kill himself, that is totally plausible as well, but there had to be a conspiracy of some kind, it's just a matter of which one.

Been quiet because it speaks for itself. If you want to trace the Trump Epstein connection, by all means go for it. And it's not just those two family names involved. Prince Andrew / British Royal Family for starters ? Ever think Trump knew ALL about it and that's the sole reason for his EO regarding confiscating material possessions of those involved in Human Trafficking? I know that's come up once or twice on this board since that 2016 election thread.

I've read a few things regarding his death and the information and evidence acquired. Not sure how legally accurate the internet is but apparently with Epstein gone, no one else can contest the evidence until they're charged in a related investigation stemming from that evidence.

For the tinfoils sake: If anything, Epstein was a covert asset of a well known nation state that was used to gain leverage of all types over anyone. Not just US politicians but world wide corporate government military etc. To summarize: compromising positions. If you're curious, I personally think he/Epstein was never in that prison and didnt die and is singing like McCain and GHWB in Gitmo. Look at the hype regarding the "gourney pic".

Atta boy!  I had no idea McCain was in Gitmo.  TIL.  :)

Aug. 17, 2019, 4:37 a.m.

Atta boy!  I had no idea McCain was in Gitmo.  TIL.  :)

Ahh shiat, out of context. Both of them were (rumored to be) in Gitmo before their public ceremonies.

Want another TIL?: Try to tie together Kashoggi Sr, Barr Sr, Trump and G Maxwell.

Aug. 17, 2019, 7:32 p.m.

This is a fun watch

https://youtu.be/lKO5t3rcIZU

Aug. 18, 2019, 11:46 a.m.

Started watching The Family on Netflix last night. Holy. Fuck. They luv me sum Jesus down south

Aug. 19, 2019, 10:26 a.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Started watching The Family on Netflix last night. Holy. Fuck. They luv me sum Jesus down south

They love the part where he assembled a group of bros that were super tight and would do almost anything for each other, other than that it is more about catering to the rich and powerful.  It really explains how America got that weird version of anti-democratic Christianity that is fused with nationalism/libertarianism and conservatism.

Aug. 19, 2019, 11:04 a.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

This is a fun watch...

Von Daniken approves of that video.

Aug. 20, 2019, 3:15 a.m.

https://youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA