The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

March 28, 2018, 10:11 a.m.

Nothing makes me laugh harder when the conspiracy nuts say they have been doing research on youtube.
Classic

March 28, 2018, 12:34 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

Nothing makes me laugh harder when the conspiracy nuts say they have been doing research on youtube.
Classic

Nothings better than seeing people interpret plain english wrong. I told him he could find it online as it wont exactly be in any books.

Classy.

March 28, 2018, 2:17 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

You can find the so called answers to that somewhere on the youtube or even maybe the internet.

It just has a high probability of not jiving with anything you believe or what todays world says.

Uh huh

March 28, 2018, 2:40 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

You can find the so called answers to that somewhere on the youtube or even maybe the internet.

It just has a high probability of not jiving with anything you believe or what todays world says.

Uh huh

Whaaat? You sayeth youtube censors stuff?

lol

April 1, 2018, 6:52 a.m.

So lets pretend the media is propagandizing the current US election poll results to give us the impression HRC has a commanding lead. Hillary's already stated if she loses, its b/c the Russians hacked the polls. She's also pointed out that Trump and Putin are somewhat buddy buddy. So with that, I pulled this from the field of tinfoil. This could go in the War thread or the Interesting Times ahead but:

I think they are setting up Trump to accuse him of conspiring with the Russians to commit voter fraud.When Trump wins by a landslide the media will spin it as possibly fraud due to the fact that Hillary was so far ahead in the polls. They'll blame the Russians of hacking the voting machines and probably will have some type evidence they're conspiring to create to prove it.

I know I knoooow, Trump landslide - lol….?

well well well...

April 2, 2018, 9:07 a.m.

Classic

Nothings better than seeing people interpret plain english wrong. I told him he could find it online as it wont exactly be in any books.

Classy.

I wasn't pointing that comment in your direction. Just after watching a few Flat Earth Vids. The "I have been doing research on youtube" thing is quite comical.

Last edited by: Brocklanders on April 2, 2018, 9:21 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
April 2, 2018, 4:14 p.m.

Classic

Classy.

I wasn't pointing that comment in your direction. Just after watching a few Flat Earth Vids. The "I have been doing research on youtube" thing is quite comical.

Ah sorry about my interpretation then. As comical as it is, it can almost be an insight with whats wrong with some people as they take it as gospel or dont look at video's which might disprove what they just watched, or at least show how it went wrong. But as those kids say these days, aint no one got time for that! (fact checking in this case, which probably sounds odd coming from me).

April 5, 2018, 1:52 p.m.

This is a interesting chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toQEov2nWas&t=13s

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

April 5, 2018, 3:12 p.m.

The guy definitely voted for Trump.

April 16, 2018, 9:41 p.m.

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/04/16/syrian-chemical-victims-suffered-from-dust-inhalation-reports-say/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

April 24, 2018, 3:02 a.m.

Allison Mack & Raniere?

Thats a potentially tangled web.

April 24, 2018, 7:16 a.m.

That's a really bizarre story.

Thread killer

April 24, 2018, 3:22 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

It is. Just how messed up and convoluted it could be is interesting to say the least. From the CGI board member (clinton global initiative) to Mack trying to recruit other Hollywood ladies.

April 24, 2018, 3:31 p.m.

Will Trump release the "final batch" of JFK files this Friday?

It's in quotes because really now, I doubt that's everything; certain implicating things have long since been removed from record.

April 24, 2018, 9:36 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

It is. Just how messed up and convoluted it could be is interesting to say the least. From the CGI board member (clinton global initiative) to Mack trying to recruit other Hollywood ladies.

If Raniere offers her Koolaid, she should say no.