The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

Sept. 27, 2016, 9:33 p.m.

I think this is the most suitable thread for this:

27 April 2016: Redback spider bites Australian man on penis

27 September 2016: Spider bites Australian man on penis again

The Apocalypse is upon us ….

Oct. 5, 2016, 11:50 p.m.

Recent revelations, including the release of about 85 percent of the content of 29 pages (known erroneously as the “28 pages”) that were originally redacted from the joint congressional inquiry into 9/11, have provided additional, but unconfirmed circumstantial evidence about a Saudi role. But there also now exists a considerable body of recently declassified documents, leaked materials, interrogation transcripts, and court subpoenaed files that point to a much more substantial connection and the clear existence of Saudi 9/11 financiers and the operation of a Saudi cell in the US that provided logistical assistance for the hijackers.

The new evidence paints a clear picture of a network of key Saudi businessmen and ruling family members known as the “Golden Chain”, which had played a role in financing the 1980s Afghan jihad but had then been reinvigorated in the mid-1990s following Osama bin Laden’s blackmail-like fatwa criticising the Islamic credentials of the Saudi king.

Known to Western intelligence agencies, the network’s members included three princes, one of whom was on the secret flight out of the US on the 13 September 2001, and all three of whom were soon after named by a heavily waterboarded al-Qaeda prisoner. Dying within a week of each other in June 2002, the men’s deaths were ascribed to a “heart attack” (at age 43), a car accident of which no convincing records exist, and a “thirst incident” that took place during a desert hiking trip with no witnesses.

Cool!
http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/04/links-in-the-golden-chain-tracking-the-saudi-role-in-911/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Oct. 24, 2016, 2:22 p.m.

So lets pretend the media is propagandizing the current US election poll results to give us the impression HRC has a commanding lead. Hillary's already stated if she loses, its b/c the Russians hacked the polls. She's also pointed out that Trump and Putin are somewhat buddy buddy. So with that, I pulled this from the field of tinfoil. This could go in the War thread or the Interesting Times ahead but:

I think they are setting up Trump to accuse him of conspiring with the Russians to commit voter fraud.When Trump wins by a landslide the media will spin it as possibly fraud due to the fact that Hillary was so far ahead in the polls. They'll blame the Russians of hacking the voting machines and probably will have some type evidence they're conspiring to create to prove it.

I know I knoooow, Trump landslide - lol….?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 22, 2017, 10:16 p.m.

Conspiracy?  I think not...

Long shot

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 27, 2017, 11:51 a.m.

This is pretty good:

https://qz.com/1088561/is-the-earth-flat-rapper-b-o-b-needs-1-million-from-you-to-find-out/

Sept. 27, 2017, 12:45 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=ACZbSITvY5I

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 27, 2017, 12:46 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Sept. 29, 2017, 8:11 a.m.

Posted by: bux-bux

This is pretty good:

https://qz.com/1088561/is-the-earth-flat-rapper-b-o-b-needs-1-million-from-you-to-find-out/

These guys are hilarious.

Sept. 29, 2017, 8:14 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Where is the conspiracy in that one?

Oct. 2, 2017, 12:59 a.m.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/sep/30/alien-photo-roswell-new-mexico-mystery

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Oct. 2, 2017, 12:08 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

You don't eat 30 people without conspiring with your accomplice at some point.

Last edited by: tungsten on Oct. 2, 2017, 12:09 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 2, 2017, 5:40 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

You don't eat 30 people without conspiring with your accomplice at some point.

Oh, I thought this was about Grand Schemes and Conspiracies.

Nov. 20, 2017, 9:22 p.m.

It's not really random but it's interesting.

Grand Juror who leaked Clinton information found dead

"As you have probably heard, one of the grand jurors in the Mueller investigation leaked one of the names on the sealed indictments handed down so far in the Russia probe: Roger Clinton Jr., half-brother of Bill.

The woman, whose name we now know is Caroline Dans La Ville from Baltimore, reportedly texted her nephew excitedly when the grand jury voted unanimously to indict Clinton for his involvement in a company that was lobbying for increased foreign aid to the Ukraine. If convicted, Fox News says Clinton could face up to 25 years in prison for making undisclosed millions from secret deals with foreign powers. Hours later, she went missing on her way home."

Arkancide works in mysterious ways.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 20, 2017, 9:22 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 21, 2017, 11:29 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

"As you have probably heard, one of the grand jurors in the Mueller investigation leaked one of the names on the sealed indictments handed down so far in the Russia probe: Roger Clinton Jr., half-brother of Bill.

The woman, whose name we now know is Caroline Dans La Ville from Baltimore, reportedly texted her nephew excitedly when the grand jury voted unanimously to indict Clinton for his involvement in a company that was lobbying for increased foreign aid to the Ukraine. If convicted, Fox News says Clinton could face up to 25 years in prison for making undisclosed millions from secret deals with foreign powers. Hours later, she went missing on her way home."

Any other sources to back that up?

Nov. 21, 2017, 2:03 p.m.

Bullshit is not interesting.

Nov. 23, 2017, 1:42 a.m.

Posted by: slider32

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Any other sources to back that up?

That's a negative sir.