The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

Jan. 6, 2015, 9:32 p.m.

Neil MacDonald is a pretty good read on cbc.ca. He's been stationed around the world, seen it all [HTML_REMOVED] writes a pretty neutral, realistic column. Now based in Washington DC, his writings often reveal behind the scenes info.

He still can't compare with his brother, Norm (not kidding, look it up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0gnfGqgUU

Jan. 14, 2015, 8:58 a.m.

And in other news, Kyle Busch has claimed that his ex girlfriend is an international assassin for the US gov't …

The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" said he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin who was dispatched on covert missions around the world and once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

Kurt Busch appeared in court again Tuesday over Patricia Driscoll's request for a no-contact order.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Driscoll is a hired killer.

In an interview late Tuesday, Driscoll called Busch's assertion "ludicrous," saying he took it "straight from a fictional movie script" she has been working on for eight years and that he has proofread.

In court, Busch continued the push of his legal team to discredit his ex as a scorned woman out to destroy his career, portraying her as a character fit for a screenplay.

Busch said Driscoll repeatedly asserted her assassin status and claimed the work took her on missions across Central and South America and Africa. He recounted one time when the couple was in El Paso, Texas. He said Driscoll left in camouflage gear only to return later wearing a trench coat over an evening gown covered with blood.

So, he thought he was dating Pussy Galore, then he discovered she was … Blonde - Jane Blonde.

Truth is stranger than fiction!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 15, 2015, 3:45 a.m.

You beat me to it Ken.

Meanwhile, any one see this massive coronal hole two weeks ago?

Not a conspiracy, just figured I'd put it here.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 15, 2015, 4:44 a.m.

German double agent stole list with 3,500 spy identities

Jan. 15, 2015, 11:42 a.m.

German double agent stole list with 3,500 spy identities

"However, the CIA allegedly paid Markus R. $34,000 for 218 documents classified as top secret or confidential over the course of two years."

$34,000? Wow, sounds like valuable intel. His employer must have become suspicious when he showed up to work one day in a new Volkswagen Golf. BTW, you know that rt.com is a Russian-based news site, right?

Jan. 19, 2015, 2:24 p.m.

BTW, you know that rt.com is a Russian-based news site, right?

Mhhmmm.. Russian Times is it? They provide information like this, which afaik, didnt make it to the Western news outlets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bNPInuSqfs

I actually havent watched this yet. But, what does it matter at this point where information comes from. Certain users mock me for linking Fox or CNN clips, you question me on RT.com, so whats safe; what do you trust? I linked that clip because Russia was being blamed for the crash, by pretty much all Western and NATO aligned media. Russia investigates, hands over the black boxes and releases a full report with full radar readings and all that good stuff. But, I dont recall hearing about that on Western media or the Russian report being debated as flawed or disinfo by us fine people here on NSMB.

Jan. 19, 2015, 6:39 p.m.

Even more interesting how two reporters have quit RT in the last year because they got tired of RT being analogous to "Lies for the glory of Putin". The bald-faced lying was pretty evident during the whole Ukraine thing.

I'd trust al Jazeera before RT. Young Turks has some pretty spot on stories, too.

Jan. 19, 2015, 9:25 p.m.

But, what does it matter at this point where information comes from.

If there is anything the Internet has taught us, its that all sources of information are equally reliable.

Jan. 19, 2015, 11:55 p.m.

Even more interesting how two reporters have quit RT in the last year because they got tired of RT being analogous to "Lies for the glory of Putin". The bald-faced lying was pretty evident during the whole Ukraine thing.

I'd trust al Jazeera before RT. Young Turks has some pretty spot on stories, too.

And where did they go and who did they write for?

Jan. 19, 2015, 11:57 p.m.

If there is anything the Internet has taught us, its that all sources of information are equally reliable.

Of course, internets total truth.

Ok, perhaps I should've been a bit more careful about the 'where' of this info coming from, but I think you received the idea.

Jan. 21, 2015, 7:50 a.m.

Feb. 17, 2015, 7:25 p.m.

do you ever wonder if those dry oranges you get are just dejuiced and re sold ? Maybe sunkist sucks the juice out n makes double profit?

Sept. 11, 2016, 5:46 p.m.

This is interesting:

www.minds.com/blog/view/621814350356684800

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Sept. 11, 2016, 8:28 p.m.

Thanks to 911 I'm now educated on thermite.

Sept. 11, 2016, 10:53 p.m.

This is interesting:

www.minds.com/blog/view/621814350356684800

The study misses out that the plane is made out of aluminum.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells