The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

March 24, 2018, 5:56 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: switch

Gravity is not electromagnetism.

The core is made of iron and nickel.

Bullshiat bro. Something as large as a planet in a vacuum would fall without an attractive force that isnt still a theory. Magnetism is proven.  All planets and Suns have poles. Sun's by definition are the definition of fusion, in which you need large ass magnets to make happen, right?

Fall where?  And no, you don't need magnets for fusion.  The sun does it with pressure from gravity.

As I said to Switch, fall out of orbit and into the darkness of cold space? For fusion on Earth, I think you do need magnets. Pressure of gravity from the Sun which is in a vacuum; slightly different than controlling that chain reaction in atmosphere. Add to that, whats the common sci-fi theme for an "anti-gravity mechanism"? Thats right, electro-magnetic doo dads bro. Maglev trains floating over friction-less airways? How'd Magneto float around? He said fuck you laws of gravity I has magnets!

March 24, 2018, 8:16 a.m.

You said electromagnetism keeps the earth in orbit around the sun, which is wrong.

Electromagnetism is a force - one with a force, a guage boson, known as the photon.

Gravity is an apparent attractive force with no known force carrier.  All objects with mass experience an apparent attraction caused by the warping of space-time.  Einstein's theory of relativity explains gravity.

March 24, 2018, 11:51 a.m.

I'm currently reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

March 24, 2018, 3:24 p.m.

You said electromagnetism keeps the earth in orbit around the sun, which is wrong.

Electromagnetism is a force - one with a force, a guage boson, known as the photon.

Gravity is an apparent attractive force with no known force carrier.  All objects with mass experience an apparent attraction caused by the warping of space-time.  Einstein's theory of relativity explains gravity.

Magnetism has two forces, repel / attract (-+, or One and Zero). Depends on the the pole orientation. As for Electromagnetism, I guess thats more of an EM field generator.

I have issue's with the two theories that explain our Universe because they're old and we need to quantum computers to prove them. And in theory, we can pick up an Elephant up by its tail tied to a mouse tail with quantum mechanics and theory. I dont ever recall reading about gravity warping space time, other than sci-fi black hole stuff - something that is "an apparent force with no known force carrier" can warp space time? Sounds like a bunch of malarky. Sort of like how a black hole can change the constant of the speed of light since light cant escape a black hole. So the Speed of Light is not a constant like Einsteins would like us to think. A gravity well would also bend or refract light.

You also said magnets and fusion was funny, when you were blatantly freaking wrong. I'm also glad you brought up the warping of space time because then we can bring up the Nazi Bell and Philidelphia experiments, which used massive amounts of electricity and some magnets to warp space time. How'd the Nazi do that? Well, given their superiority complex, they probably wouldnt accept Jewish laws of Physics as confines and structures to work within.

March 24, 2018, 3:46 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I'm currently reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

Sorry bruv, I left the drum kit at home.

March 25, 2018, 2:49 p.m.

A quote from someone who's generally accepted to be (one of) the smartest men to ever live:

March 25, 2018, 7:33 p.m.

A quote from someone who's generally accepted to be (one of) the smartest men to ever live:

You bring up a good point. How far has modern science progressed since Tesla's death? Dude was a genius in his time & would be in ours me thinks.

March 25, 2018, 10:35 p.m.

Funny quote, given that he went to physics and engineering school.  And that so much of our technology is based on theories such as quantum mechanics.

March 26, 2018, 4:43 a.m.

Funny quote, given that he went to physics and engineering school.  And that so much of our technology is based on theories such as quantum mechanics.

Funny that so many other people have also went to the same type of schools and maybe even the same damn one bud but!, none of them turned out to be like Tesla... Unless you worked in the patents office like that other "inventor".

March 26, 2018, 4:46 a.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

You bring up a good point. How far has modern science progressed since Tesla's death? Dude was a genius in his time & would be in ours me thinks.

Like I said in some other thread on here a while ago, when you look back at the space race being essentially drawn up on chalk boards along with other things like the Manhattan project or NERVA even, I'm pretty sure we're regressing. Political Correctness and liberalism are not helping. Not one bit.

March 26, 2018, 7:45 a.m.

Tesla could have never invented da bomb.

Still waiting for his transmission of electrical power without wires.  It's only been about a hundred years.

March 27, 2018, 1:29 p.m.

Back to those Folks from Discworld..as I am really curious.... how do they explain the phases of the moon? 

I really can not get my head around a flat earth.

March 27, 2018, 1:37 p.m.

Still waiting for his transmission of electrical power without wires.  It's only been about a hundred years.

Well, technically that exists.  That's how inductive charging works.  The only problem is that it's very lossy so lots of energy lost to heat.  Also, efficiency drops as the cube of the distance from source, so even more lossy the further you get.  And then there's the whole brain cancer thing that becomes a risk when you try to send huge amounts of energy via EMF.

March 27, 2018, 6:30 p.m.

Tesla could have never invented da bomb.

Still waiting for his transmission of electrical power without wires. It's only been about a hundred years.

I wasnt trying to imply or state anything about Tesla and the bomb. By reports of the time, the Tungska event happened the day after Tesla tested his "death ray"; Tesla didnt need rocketry or a bomb to deliver a charge, in theory. As for what I said about the other two, Manhattan and NERVA, both were drawn up without the use of what we'd call sophisticated computers by todays standards. Both were successful. On a similar note, Von Brauns technology was still in use up until very recently for delivery of space goods. Forty to fifty year old tech and we're supposed to be advancing from that era - but have we (?) was the context. Can we do anything like that today without a computer let alone a smrt phone? Call me skeptical on that.

As for why you dont have Tesla induction, you need to read about him and Edison if I'm not mistaken. Or the coles notes of that: free energy for the people when there's money to be made?

March 27, 2018, 6:32 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Back to those Folks from Discworld..as I am really curious.... how do they explain the phases of the moon? 

I really can not get my head around a flat earth.

You can find the so called answers to that somewhere on the youtube or even maybe the internet.

It just has a high probability of not jiving with anything you believe or what todays world says.