The NSMB Random Conspiracy Theory Thread

March 22, 2018, 12:26 p.m.

Why's that?

March 22, 2018, 12:33 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

First why beer - other than your German? Why not hot box an aeroplane? Cant say I've done that yet.

Why would and should all planets be the same? For all we know Neptune's a giant poprock. Got some change in your pocket? Its both flat and round.. oooooooh.

ps: we've never been to Mars. So we dont know. Thats you and me I mean.

I really like a nice beer, wine would be a distant second.

Planets? Well...I always thought that the form of spinning objects in outer space looks like a ball, kind of like give an ugly heap of material a spin and enough time...voila....a ball, sort of.

Change? Yes....but that is just convenience. Since the gods do not play dice...no need for planets looking like toonies or neapolitan pizza with double cheese.

Ever been to one of those big thingys with which you can gaze into space? Like with your eyes? Saturn is round. As is our little sidekick.

Last edited by: Mic on March 22, 2018, 12:33 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 22, 2018, 3:15 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Why's that?

Well today is 3/22, internet tinfoils say thats Skull n Bones day. As for the 26th aspect, for once I wont post up right away.

March 22, 2018, 3:27 p.m.

First why beer - other than your German? Why not hot box an aeroplane? Cant say I've done that yet.

Why would and should all planets be the same? For all we know Neptune's a giant poprock. Got some change in your pocket? Its both flat and round.. oooooooh.

ps: we've never been to Mars. So we dont know. Thats you and me I mean.

I really like a nice beer, wine would be a distant second.

Planets? Well...I always thought that the form of spinning objects in outer space looks like a ball, kind of like give an ugly heap of material a spin and enough time...voila....a ball, sort of.

Change? Yes....but that is just convenience. Since the gods do not play dice...no need for planets looking like toonies or neapolitan pizza with double cheese.

Ever been to one of those big thingys with which you can gaze into space? Like with your eyes? Saturn is round. As is our little sidekick.

You know you can drink and smoke at the same time right?

I think there used to be some odd old toy that was spherical but it was actually sliced or cut so when spun, it'd compress and fan out. It went from looking like a ball to Saturn with a ring, for lack of a better description. Maybe it was an Xmas ornament. Only problem with that is Mars and Earth are supposed to solid (in theory, not sure what the core is).

Change - I'm not sure which to follow, the gods playing dice or ice cream with double cheese. It'd have to be feta cheese for sure though.

I had a telescope as a kid for a bit. Been to different observatories. What would really make this interesting is if a square or rectangular camera lens was developed. Imagine if it all came down to round or square eyes?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on March 22, 2018, 3:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 22, 2018, 4:55 p.m.

Square eyes, square head?

March 22, 2018, 11:31 p.m.

Earth's inner core is a solid iron ball, surrounded by molten core and then the mantle where the continent's reside.

It's the flowing of the molten core that creates the earth's magnetic field protecting us from solar radiation.

Last edited by: switch on March 24, 2018, 7:45 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 23, 2018, 2:20 a.m.

You know you can drink and smoke at the same time right?

I think there used to be some odd old toy that was spherical but it was actually sliced or cut so when spun, it'd compress and fan out. It went from looking like a ball to Saturn with a ring, for lack of a better description. Maybe it was an Xmas ornament. Only problem with that is Mars and Earth are supposed to solid (in theory, not sure what the core is).

Change - I'm not sure which to follow, the gods playing dice or ice cream with double cheese. It'd have to be feta cheese for sure though.

I had a telescope as a kid for a bit. Been to different observatories. What would really make this interesting is if a square or rectangular camera lens was developed. Imagine if it all came down to round or square eyes?

I totally forgot about smoking...LOL. Have not in ages.

Re: The eyes, that would be one weird finding, I remember reading almost decades ago that we as humans do not perceive the earth as it actually is and the paper talked about the perceptions of "reality" of different animals and how the representation of the earth changes drastically.

March 23, 2018, 2:25 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Earth's inner core is a solid iron ball,  surrounded by molten core and then the mantle where the continent's reside.

It's the following of the molten core that creates the earth's magnetic field  protecting us from solar radiation.

According to the Flat Earthers there is no iron core, I guess.

March 23, 2018, 4:03 a.m.

Earth's inner core is a solid iron ball,  surrounded by molten core and then the mantle where the continent's reside.

It's the following of the molten core that creates the earth's magnetic field  protecting us from solar radiation.

According to the Flat Earthers there is no iron core, I guess.

Their argument would probably be "have you been to the core?". ...

But seriously, we can guess its an iron ball but that would lead one to speculate that gravity is in fact, electromagnetism; due to inherent magnetic properties of ferrous materials. From what I've read, we dont actually know what makes up the core.

March 23, 2018, 6:34 a.m.

Gravity is not electromagnetism.

The core is made of iron and nickel.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 23, 2018, 2:50 p.m.

Why's that?

With the appointment of Bolton I'll expand on what might happen because of March 26. The Petro Yuan is slated to be released. Internet says its a gold backed future world reserve. The US can not and will not allow the USD to be unpegged as the current world reserve. Now what happens over the next few days or weeks should be interesting to say the least. If anyone has BTC, I'd trade those up to RMBs.

March 23, 2018, 2:54 p.m.

Bullshiat bro. Something as large as a planet in a vacuum would fall without an attractive force that isnt still a theory. Magnetism is proven.  All planets and Suns have poles. Sun's by definition are the definition of fusion, in which you need large ass magnets to make happen, right?

March 23, 2018, 3:52 p.m.

Bullshiat bro. Something as large as a planet in a vacuum would fall without an attractive force that isnt still a theory. Magnetism is proven.  All planets and Suns have poles. Sun's by definition are the definition of fusion, in which you need large ass magnets to make happen, right?

Fall where?  And no, you don't need magnets for fusion.  The sun does it with pressure from gravity.

March 23, 2018, 9:37 p.m.

Where's the planet going to fall to? 

Magnets for fusion is funny.

March 24, 2018, 5:47 a.m.

Bullshiat bro. Something as large as a planet in a vacuum would fall without an attractive force that isnt still a theory. Magnetism is proven. All planets and Suns have poles. Sun's by definition are the definition of fusion, in which you need large ass magnets to make happen, right?

Where's the planet going to fall to?

Magnets for fusion is funny.

Out of orbit? The only thing that's keeping our planets in the current planetary alignment is the Suns gravity correct? And not sure if trolling or not..

MIT Is Building The World's Most Powerful Superconducting Magnets For an Amazing Cause

And from this article: "Two recent scientific breakthroughs have opened a new way to laser fusion reactions according to startup HB11 Energy. It involves the reaction between hydrogen H and the boron isotope 11 (HB11) as uncompressed solid state fuel within an extremely high trapping magnetic field. Both of these conditions have been demonstrated by experiments and following predictions from computations.

Or check out LockheedMartin: "Nuclear fusion is the process by which the sun works. Our concept will mimic that process within a compact magnetic container and release energy in a controlled fashion to produce power we can use."

I bolded some parts just in case my context is off and I hope my sources are up to snuff. Do any of you guys google little things I post like "fusion magnets" and see what comes up? Apparently noooooo you dont.