the NEW combustion engine

July 4, 2006, 1:44 a.m.

Obviously you do.

Nono switch, see it clearly says " I DONT GIVE A FUCK", Lol, wrote that post listening to my angry music:agree:

July 4, 2006, 10:25 a.m.

what started off as a great and interesting thread has turned into another nbr shitpile.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 4, 2006, 10:28 a.m.

what started off as a great and interesting thread has turned into another nbr shitpile.

put dirtstar on ignore and it still is

July 4, 2006, 11:04 a.m.

put dirtstar on ignore and it still is

Hey buddy, read my first post, its not the one that what off topic. You guys started flaming me.

July 4, 2006, 11:23 a.m.

Hey buddy, read my first post, its not the one that what off topic. You guys started flaming me.

wasnt flaming, just correction

July 4, 2006, 11:23 a.m.

dont call me buddy

July 4, 2006, 11:34 a.m.

Ok asshole

Anyways back on topic, Theres gonna have to be something wrong with this engine than if its nothing ive said, than what is it ?

July 4, 2006, 11:49 a.m.

if this idea is legit, it will get bough up by one of the big three, and you will never see it again.

or the inventor may have an accident.

there are many like this.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

July 4, 2006, 11:50 a.m.

if this idea is legit, it will get bough up by one of the big three, and you will never see it again.

or the inventor may have an accident.

there are many like this.

Or chev dode for (big 3) could buy it and use it in one of their cars introducing revoloutinary technology, with 150 mpg everyone would want one.

July 4, 2006, 2:59 p.m.

yeah, but then the oil companies dont make money. it will never happen, he guy in the video even says so.

check out "who killed the electric car" for a similar story of how this type of knowledge is handled.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

July 4, 2006, 10:04 p.m.

well they did invent a whole new engine, a new manual tranny wouldnt be too hard to make

actualy, I'd say that's not true, stronger trannies that are non-cost-prohibitave (read exotic materials) would still look/be the same. It means that with the ammount of power that he's talking about running, you'd still need something like a 727TF or Alisson transmission to handle it no matter what size the engine is… I'd say it doesn't take size to make power, but it takes size to handle it…

Dave

:scotland:

:trinity: RIP Charles Edward DelaForest…

Born: September 1978 - Murdered May 2005

Gone but not forgotten, I miss you brother. :trinity:

July 4, 2006, 10:05 p.m.

yeah, but then the oil companies dont make money. it will never happen, he guy in the video even says so.

check out "who killed the electric car" for a similar story of how this type of knowledge is handled.

simply put… Yes.

July 4, 2006, 10:07 p.m.

actualy, I'd say that's not true, stronger trannies that are non-cost-prohibitave (read exotic materials) would still look/be the same. It means that with the ammount of power that he's talking about running, you'd still need something like a 727TF or Alisson transmission to handle it no matter what size the engine is… I'd say it doesn't take size to make power, but it takes size to handle it…

Dave

my friends dad has a dodge cummins turbo diesel pushing almost 1000 ftlbs of torque the tranny seems to be holding up fine.
just make a different bellhousing and you're set.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 4, 2006, 10:36 p.m.

my friends dad has a dodge cummins turbo diesel pushing almost 1000 ftlbs of torque the tranny seems to be holding up fine.
just make a different bellhousing and you're set.

I think that's exactly what I was trying to say… people were talking about making a "smaller tranny" to go with the smaller dimensions of the engine and produce a smaller overall sized drivetrain… I'm saying that since this engine makes as much power as 6-7 Cummins depending on it's configuration, you're still going to need a drivetrain that's basicly the same size as our current transmissions/axles etc. hence the analogy…

Oh yeah West, the H2 WAR continues, I've started doing a few projects out in a REALLY yuyppie section here, and the stupid things (H2's) are everywhere… Driving to and from work out of my company rig is just great. FUCK H2's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 4, 2006, 10:44 p.m.

I think that's exactly what I was trying to say… people were talking about making a "smaller tranny" to go with the smaller dimensions of the engine and produce a smaller overall sized drivetrain… I'm saying that since this engine makes as much power as 6-7 Cummins depending on it's configuration, you're still going to need a drivetrain that's basicly the same size as our current transmissions/axles etc. hence the analogy…

Oh yeah West, the H2 WAR continues, I've started doing a few projects out in a REALLY yuyppie section here, and the stupid things (H2's) are everywhere… Driving to and from work out of my company rig is just great. FUCK H2's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep a smaller driveline is just stupid..

ps the hummers always get the wag of my middle finger

pps this is quite lame too

Ha Ha! Made you look.