The most important 60 minutes of your life?

March 18, 2020, 9:15 p.m.

I find most of us here tend to be fairly enlightened, even if we don't always agree. And whatever side of the carbon tax, oil industry, and pipeline debate you sit on I'm sure everyone agrees that the fossil fuel industry is incredibly rich and even more incredibly powerful. Same can easily be said for the military industrial complex, particularly in the US. If you don't accept or understand how powerful these entities are, then take a listen to the following podcast. The idea of the deep state may seem like tinfoil hat material, but this podcast lays out in great detail everything you as a human being need to know to realize why we need to change the course we're on. The current mess sweeping the globe is part of that equation, when you start to look at some of the supply logistics that are problematic in the medical field that has hospitals in Seattle asking members of the public to donate basic supplies such as surgical masks. Whatever your view, sit back with an open and critical mind, makes some notes of things you think are suspect so you can research them more after, and share this with people you know.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/does-the-deep-state-exist-journalist-bruce-livesey-investigates-1.5363412

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 18, 2020, 9:55 p.m.

Definitely will give it a listen tomorrow when my patrol is done and I'll have gooder internet again, sounds very interesting.

March 18, 2020, 11:06 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I find most of us here tend to be fairly enlightened, even if we don't always agree. And whatever side of the carbon tax, oil industry, and pipeline debate you sit on I'm sure everyone agrees that the fossil fuel industry is incredibly rich and even more incredibly powerful. Same can easily be said for the military industrial complex, particularly in the US. If you don't accept or understand how powerful these entities are, then take a listen to the following podcast. The idea of the deep state may seem like tinfoil hat material, but this podcast lays out in great detail everything you as a human being need to know to realize why we need to change the course we're on. The current mess sweeping the globe is part of that equation, when you start to look at some of the supply logistics that are problematic in the medical field that has hospitals in Seattle asking members of the public to donate basic supplies such as surgical masks. Whatever your view, sit back with an open and critical mind, makes some notes of things you think are suspect so you can research them more after, and share this with people you know.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas/does-the-deep-state-exist-journalist-bruce-livesey-investigates-1.5363412

Old news....

https://independentmediainstitute.org/the-deep-state/

March 18, 2020, 11:08 p.m.

Yeah deep oil is pretty fucked now, oil hit the lowest price eva

March 19, 2020, 1:59 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

... asking members of the public to donate basic supplies ..

There's a good story that came out of Italy very recently where 3D Printing houses/companies stepped up and printed valves for ventilators. Another forum poster mentioned that after 1918, the roarin' 20s happened.

Soooo you may be believing the DS is real?

March 21, 2020, 1:15 p.m.

So Syncro - what did you conclude?