The man thread! RULES TO LIVE BY!

Sept. 7, 2004, 5:37 p.m.

Check it! Tell us if you broke any of these before!

1. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever! Unless you actually marry her.

2. When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, you need not and should not provide any information as to his whereabouts. You are even permitted to deny his very existence.

3. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 24 hours.

4. A best man's toast may not include any of the following phrases, "down in Tijuana", "one time when we were all piss drunk", or "and this girl had the biggest rack you ever saw".

5. You may exaggerate any anecdote told to your friends by 50% without recrimination, beyond that anyone within earshot is allowed to yell out "bullshit!". (exception: when trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration is 400%)

6. Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

7. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.

8. Bitching about the brand of free beverages in your buddy's refrigerator is forbidden. But gripe at will if the temperature is not suitable.

9. A friend must be permitted to borrow anything you own - grill, car, firstborn child - within 12 hr notice. Women or anything considered "lucky" are not applicable in this case.

10. Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky friend of the hot babe he's trying to score) is your legal duty. But should you get carried away with your good deed and end up getting on the beast, your pal is forbidden to ever speak of it.

11. Do not torpedo single friends.

12. On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.

13. Before dating a buddy's ex you are required to ask his permission. If he grants it, he is however allowed to say, "man, your gonna love the way she licks your balls"

14. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a Buffalo wing clean.

15. If a mans zipper is down, that

MON THE SCOTS

-[Check out my Deviations at http://trailstar.deviantart.com]-

Sept. 7, 2004, 5:42 p.m.

first of all… TOO MANY!

Sept. 7, 2004, 5:50 p.m.

lists liek that are funny

Sept. 7, 2004, 6:05 p.m.

hahaha those are pretty funny

jake has come through for me before, I fully suspect he is just trying to find all his clothes and finishing up breakfast

Sept. 7, 2004, 6:13 p.m.

57. You have not made any mistake if you find that there are extra pieces after reassembling or assembling an object. In fact, you have just found a way to make that object more efficient.

:lol: Thats awesome.

Sept. 7, 2004, 6:15 p.m.

67. If your friend says "Lick my nuts" as a way to put you down, don't try to be funny by saying "OK" and moving your head towards his crotch, two homosexual references in a row are just plain scary…

I thought there was one better than this, but this one got my laughing the most…it's funny because I have a friend who's never had a girlfriend and over compensates his need to show us a "hot babe" (most of whom are not hot) and whenever one of says, "go lick my balls" or "you can kiss my ass", he attempts to do it…

Oh god, I think I have a gay friend…

I take pictures with a camera

Sept. 7, 2004, 6:26 p.m.

:D

MON THE SCOTS

-[Check out my Deviations at http://trailstar.deviantart.com]-

Sept. 7, 2004, 8:01 p.m.

Originally posted by Oysterboyz

Oh god, I think I have a gay friend…

quick ! to the intolerance-mobile!

son of a stromatolite !

Sept. 7, 2004, 8:19 p.m.

good read

"you didn't tell them about my pubes, did you?" -Garth

Sept. 7, 2004, 8:37 p.m.

who has read all of them?

BATTLECAT

Sept. 7, 2004, 9:03 p.m.

Originally posted by Coop

bwahahahahaha! sig material!

msn messanger= [email protected]

Originally posted by Coop

It didn't taste like easy mac at all. It tasted like Satan

Sept. 7, 2004, 9:05 p.m.

i read up to 50…

lol where the hell did you find them?

Sept. 7, 2004, 9:11 p.m.

13. Before dating a buddy's ex you are required to ask his permission. If he grants it, he is however allowed to say, "man, your gonna love the way she licks your balls"

phew i'm still a man.

Sept. 7, 2004, 9:39 p.m.

1. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever! Unless you actually marry her.

man that sucks.

Sept. 7, 2004, 10:09 p.m.

lame.. you guys have to many rules :P

girls have like one rule, not to fuck your friends ex, even if she says its ok, shes lying. its not ok.

other then that theres nothing, thats why girls get away with being bitchy whores. :P