The Legal Weed Thread.

March 7, 2021, 5:12 a.m.

for dry herb my alltime fav is the dynavap, easy, low tech, top flavor when you learned how to heat it properly. i‘d suggest to get just their cap and tip and add one of the 3rd market glass stems instead of investing in a full kit.

March 7, 2021, 8:25 a.m.

Totally agree. Those oils/liquids scare me.

March 7, 2021, 8:30 a.m.

I tried the legal dispensary cannabis (I need high CBD stuff cause I'm a lightweight and high THC triggers anxiety) and could not believe the price and poor quality. Since then I've either grown my own 1:1 CBD:THC or purchased from Gaias Garden Medicinal - a small organic MOM farm near Kamloops. Awesome stuff and several good high CBD options. 

I vape flower only with Zeus vaporiser. It's great for me and helps me relax without getting really stoned (or wanting booze for that matter -  although coupled with a Four Winds Featherweight is a nice chill place).

March 7, 2021, 10:26 a.m.

Just bought an oz of indica for 100 bucks. Up in smoke at broadway and Alberta has Sunday dealz

March 12, 2021, 6:53 a.m.

I can talk to the guys and gals that make the micro brews I like. I can get a sample and smell the wonderful aromas. That what I was doing when dispensaries were open just before legalized cannabis.  The quality is getting better for legal pot and strains with CBD are beginning to become popular. 

It's a weed . Very easy to grow . Auto seeds can be purchased one at a time for about 15$ autos are easy , all female just run light at 20 hours. A cheap Amazon led running 100 watts draw will work great . Cost about 100$ . 

Dispensaries , mail order , delivery , grow your own or your connection you have known forever. Plenty of choices. 

I find flowers at dispensaries are quite good but not exceptional.

March 12, 2021, 12:05 p.m.

It should go the way of wine and beer.  How cool would a Weed B&B be?  They could have a little garden in the back and a smoke room, or a nice gazebo with a view.

March 12, 2021, 10:30 p.m.

Have had one since they came out (not original OG glass version) but the first metal one.  Awesome!

Posted by: Sethimus

for dry herb my alltime fav is the dynavap, easy, low tech, top flavor when you learned how to heat it properly. i‘d suggest to get just their cap and tip and add one of the 3rd market glass stems instead of investing in a full kit.

March 13, 2021, 1:49 a.m.

I have an OG glass dynavap but I don't have a torch anymore so I don't use it.  I thought about building an induction heater but am too lazy to order the parts.

March 15, 2021, 2:53 p.m.

I have an Arizer Solo.  Easy to use and it just takes bud, no weird oils or shit I have to go buy.  I don't partake that much anymore but it's nice to be low key when I do.  

March 15, 2021, 9:38 p.m.

Posted by: meloroast

I tried the legal dispensary cannabis (I need high CBD stuff cause I'm a lightweight and high THC triggers anxiety) and could not believe the price and poor quality. Since then I've either grown my own 1:1 CBD:THC or purchased from Gaias Garden Medicinal - a small organic MOM farm near Kamloops. Awesome stuff and several good high CBD options. 

I vape flower only with Zeus vaporiser. It's great for me and helps me relax without getting really stoned (or wanting booze for that matter -  although coupled with a Four Winds Featherweight is a nice chill place).

Yeah. I miss the days of going to the dispensary and they had a bunch of weed in big jars and you could smell em all and see what it looked like.. a far better way of doing things. Plus you could take your own jar and it didnt come in these ridiculously over packaged single use plastic bags or containers.

Probably my biggest gripe with legal weed is all the waste it causes unnecessarily because won't somebody please think of the children!!

Nov. 24, 2021, 8:32 a.m.

next up: germany

Dec. 1, 2021, 10:22 p.m.

xpressbud.to

Just in case people want to do some online shopping.

$79 oz's? lots of other strains starting around $6 a gram? psylobin?

Shipping is industrial grade so have an exacto ready if you do order.

Dec. 2, 2021, 1:50 a.m.

wtf, these prices are before tax, right?

Last edited by: Sethimus on Dec. 2, 2021, 1:50 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 2, 2021, 6:02 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Well other than the initial price shock and packaging, whats people thoughts?

I still haven't walked into a Weed Shop and bought legal weed. I'm not much of a smoker. If you pass it to me I'll puff, but I am not motivated to procure the stuff on my own. [To be fair I'm too lazy to even go to the beer store these days so I am mostly just taking hits of hydro from the kitchen tap!] That said I am 100% drug legalization across the board. So I do want to go buy some weed over the holidays just to exercise my rights.

Dec. 2, 2021, 1:17 p.m.

A new trend, at least in Vermont, lacing MJ with Fentynal, why would any dealer do that ?

https://www.wcax.com/2021/12/02/search-warrant-turns-up-more-marijuana-laced-with-fentanyl/?fbclid=IwAR3t4kVnw9NqbAL5gUKDya6trWIApXIz3dyMbbHKG5Zv8-Rq-bBxEZxJXMI

Apparently cuz the MJ is not illegal ?