The Great Salt Famine of 2017

Jan. 8, 2017, 11:35 p.m.

Racist…….

These people are prolly from the old country where stuff like this is commonplace. Here in Canada we are so polite (generally).

Thread killer

Jan. 9, 2017, 8:14 a.m.

I know some damn cool chinese people. Whenever I feel a bout of xenophbia coming on, I think of them. Works for all races, nationalities, colors, creeds, religions, sexual orientations etc etc… I can certainly understand where these frustrations come from wrt immigration, but stereotyping and being closed minded isnt canadian either.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Jan. 9, 2017, 8:47 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z0CyB3UN18

I blame South Park for these sterotypes

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Jan. 9, 2017, 9:16 a.m.

Can't we all just agree that unpreparedness and stupidity doesn't know race and idiots are everywhere?

Jan. 9, 2017, 10:55 a.m.

Can't we all just agree that unpreparedness and stupidity doesn't know race and idiots are everywhere?

Agreed. Now could someone please explain how 70% of winter drivers have a drivers license? These people are barely qualified to operate a push reel lawnmower.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 9, 2017, 10:58 a.m.

you know that Chinese built the railroads, ran greasey spoon resturants, the EI worked the mills so yellow and brown people have been living up here for yars eh?

And they buy salt, studded snow tires, 4x4's, snow shovels, snowblowers cuz winter is 5 months of the year and they get to work

so IME what it boils down to is that living in Vangroovy is a license to suck

Jan. 9, 2017, 11:31 a.m.

you know that Chinese built the railroads, ran greasey spoon resturants, the EI worked the mills so yellow and brown people have been living up here for yars eh?

And they buy salt, studded snow tires, 4x4's, snow shovels, snowblowers cuz winter is 5 months of the year and they get to work

6 months of winter in PG this year, probably 7 where you are :)

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:06 p.m.

we can only hope!

The last 2 years were so warm that box of hand warmers is getting stale dated cuz I didn't need them but this year its fucking cold again … the way its suposed to be!

I gotta go run my snow blower over the driveway, later!

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:29 p.m.

Lesson on why one drives for the conditions from last Saturday….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-5564qh0A

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:43 p.m.

These types of posts (that you constantly make) are the reason small town people are considered to be both ignorant and rednecks. We get that you have a perpetual need to justify your lifestyle choice. Perhaps you could try doing it without constantly denegating "Vangroovy"?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:46 p.m.

Lesson on why one drives for the conditions from last Saturday….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-5564qh0A

Same slippery snow that is common in the lower mainland.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 9, 2017, 12:59 p.m.

Same slippery snow that is common in the lower mainland.

Actually no. It was minus 12-16 that day.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Jan. 9, 2017, 1:31 p.m.

These types of posts (that you constantly make) are the reason small town people are considered to be both ignorant and rednecks. We get that you have a perpetual need to justify your lifestyle choice. Perhaps you could try doing it without constantly denegating "Vangroovy"?

I'm from Vangroovy and I don't consider small town people to be redneck or ignorant

I wondered when you would bring this up again?

are you posting from starbucks?

So are you saying the traffic (when it snows) in Vangroovy doesnt suck?

Jan. 9, 2017, 1:45 p.m.

I watched the video in the original link the other day, and it auto-played another video covering the same subject. Pretty well all the entitled sounding douchebags whining about not getting free salt were white men. Maybe daddy never told them how to use a shovel when they were kids.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Jan. 9, 2017, 2:10 p.m.

I watched the video in the original link the other day, and it auto-played another video covering the same subject. Pretty well all the entitled sounding douchebags whining about not getting free salt were white men. Maybe daddy never told them how to use a shovel when they were kids.

entitled sounding douchebags? i saw people frustrated with the disorganization of the whole process.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer