The Decline of Vancouver.

Sept. 10, 2016, 11:20 p.m.

And willing Canadians in government positions to let this run unchallenged.

Yo ReductiMat, I just found out from Punky we're practically neighbours. I'm just a street up from you. Will swing by next time I'm coming back from a ride and see if you're about the homefront.

A proper introduction.

TOTALLY off topic but met PUNKY tonight up here in Whiz. Great guy!! Hope the surfboard bag works out Braddah and if not, I'm here for ya.

So Vancouver is going down the shitter… RUN TO THE HILLS!!!!!!!! :idea:

We'll see a mean reversion soon; all the metrics are pointing to it and pointing to it quickly. Fundamentals are pulling back within calculable deviations, things are on the horizon. Patience.

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 13, 2016, 12:17 p.m.

This is almost getting comical now.
https://www.biv.com/article/2016/9/real-estate-board-landlord-exposed-real-estate-spe/?utm_source=BIV+Newsletters[HTML_REMOVED]utm_campaign=1440ee7327-Daily_Tuesday_September_13_20169_13_2016[HTML_REMOVED]utm_medium=email[HTML_REMOVED]utm_term=0_6d3015fdef-1440ee7327-210830773

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Sept. 13, 2016, 3:06 p.m.

im sure he recieved NO insider info at all… none..

what a corrupt fukn ceasepool of fuckers the entire system is..

i guess its all about pocket as much as you can before it collapses then fukn flee.. fuk the future generations..

Sept. 13, 2016, 4:27 p.m.

Well, that's what we get for being passive, naive and living under the assumption that all cultures are similar to ours as far as being honest. Well fuck that noise. It's time to start a fucking blood bath.

:swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::rave::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::rave::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::drool::drool::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing::swearing:

Wrong. Always.

Sept. 13, 2016, 4:32 p.m.

This is almost getting comical now.
https://www.biv.com/article/2016/9/real-estate-board-landlord-exposed-real-estate-spe/?utm_source=BIV+Newsletters[HTML_REMOVED]utm_campaign=1440ee7327-Daily_Tuesday_September_13_20169_13_2016[HTML_REMOVED]utm_medium=email[HTML_REMOVED]utm_term=0_6d3015fdef-1440ee7327-210830773

im sure he recieved NO insider info at all… none..

what a corrupt fukn ceasepool of fuckers the entire system is..

i guess its all about pocket as much as you can before it collapses then fukn flee.. fuk the future generations..

This is just a comical coincidence that a real estate flipper happened to have an office in a building owned by the real estate board.

The issue here wasn't that the guy was flipping houses - it was that he was flipping houses and claiming the principal residence exemption on all of the transactions despite not actually living in them.

The fact that the real estate board was his landlord has nothing to do with this guy committing tax fraud!

Makes a good news headline though…

Sept. 13, 2016, 5:50 p.m.

Mark my racist xenophobic words:. The Chinese will ruin this place like they have China.

Sept. 13, 2016, 7:26 p.m.

you think they are playing the racism card now wait til CRA decides to nail these "new canadians" for tax fraud … the whining will be intense

Sept. 13, 2016, 7:47 p.m.

Holy crap, I cannot believe how many homeless people there are downtown now, I have never seen it so bad. Poor people trapped in an ever more unaffordable city.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Sept. 13, 2016, 7:51 p.m.

you think they are playing the racism card now wait til CRA decides to nail these "new canadians" for tax fraud … the whining will be intense

No doubt from the guardians of morality, the CREA and the CHBA.

Dirty - look for the house that looks like it burnt down

Sept. 13, 2016, 8:07 p.m.

wait til CRA decides to nail these "new canadians" for tax fraud … the whining will be intense

Ain't gonna happen. Remember:"Only the little people pay taxes".

BTW, the Vancouver property market got so bad today, I traded my house for an XL-size Fox DH race jersey.

Sept. 13, 2016, 11:08 p.m.

Like I said earlier maybe last year, Vancouver is going down the shitter! And it most certainly did. Suddenly you realize it's time to leave. Massive overpopulation, massive traffic, massive construction, massive mortgage, and trails of any kind in North Van are completely obliterated! Halifax is the last affordable, beautiful and most civilized city to be exploited, just sayin. Good bye Vancouver, best friend since 1980. Tears, what the fuck happened?

Sept. 14, 2016, 12:52 a.m.

Just remember - regulations are bad for business and contrary to personal freedoms.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Sept. 14, 2016, 7:53 a.m.

Just remember - regulations are bad for business and contrary to personal freedoms.

Liberterianism … fuck yah!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Sept. 14, 2016, 8:06 a.m.

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/static/politics/CRA/Statement.pdf

well I think this^^ is pretty big?

so the feds made some money letting my people in

so now there is money to be made prosecuting them for tax evasion and it is not pretty to be the subject of those kind of investigations CRA will just hire a lawyer and fuck with them

in any case the word is out that Canada is no longer the place for my people to park money

and it only took 15 years

Sept. 14, 2016, 8:40 a.m.

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/static/politics/CRA/Statement.pdf

well I think this^^ is pretty big?

so the feds made some money letting my people in

so now there is money to be made prosecuting them for tax evasion and it is not pretty to be the subject of those kind of investigations CRA will just hire a lawyer and fuck with them

in any case the word is out that Canada is no longer the place for my people to park money

and it only took 15 years

Ya pretty big statement. I like the affordable housing for all Canadians quote.
Although I seem to think this is just lip service.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch