the best pepperoni pizza?

April 19, 2015, 4:29 p.m.

Pizza is not Tuscan.

There's probably no real origin. Lots of cultures baked bread with toppings, and tomatoes came from the new world.

Try prosciutto on pizza if you want something mild.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 19, 2015, 4:51 p.m.

remove the stick from your anus

I've got a really nice localy grown dried salami you could shove up your ass :)

edit: note that it is dry cured so maybe you wana slather it with an extra virgin olive oil

April 19, 2015, 5:10 p.m.

Sopressa would do a good job of stretching.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 19, 2015, 5:27 p.m.

Sopressa would do a good job of stretching.

porchetta

meh

April 19, 2015, 5:32 p.m.

:lol:

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

April 19, 2015, 5:37 p.m.

Simpaticos on 4th used get a lot of accolades. Don't know if it's still popular

The food at that restaurant isn't very good. Their pizza on the other hand is really quite bad.

April 19, 2015, 5:46 p.m.

So syncro, have you tried the pepperoni at Flying Wedge?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

April 19, 2015, 7:28 p.m.

I've got a really nice localy grown dried salami you could shove up your ass :)

edit: note that it is dry cured so maybe you wana slather it with an extra virgin olive oil

Just walked through the salami field today….the flowers are beautiful.

Panago gives me the shits.

Pastor of Muppets

April 20, 2015, 12:10 a.m.

Syncro, why just a plain ol' pepperoni pizza? Why not a meat lovers? Not that gluttonous?

Panago's New York Deli, if you add feta and the Italiano shaker with some japaleno ranch dip, is a ridiculously great way to start a playoff hockey night. Or look into their chicken club… just remove the tomato's but add moar bacon. Gotta be well'er done too.

ps: after a week of pizza, let me know if you want a probiotic to help the gut out.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

April 20, 2015, 12:14 a.m.

Just walked through the salami field today….the flowers are beautiful.

Panago gives me the shits.

Sure that's not the copious alochol intake? And should I ask about the salami fields…?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

April 20, 2015, 2:08 a.m.

They don't do a traditional pepperoni pizza, but the best slice I've had in a long time was from Don't Argue!

Just don't expect good service or the young, cooler-than-you, hipster employees to give any fucks. It's what's stopped me from eating there. Take out only.

Lol, all those people are my friends // my friends sister is the owner of that place. Would recommend it, but also dont wait to be served on, gotta go up and kinda get service for yourself.

As for a place, would recommend Fire Pizza on Commercial and 4th (believe it's 4th, could be 5th).

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

April 20, 2015, 2:32 a.m.

Between 3rd and 4th, on the east side. Good pizza.

If you people like eating you should check out Italian Day on Commercial Drive. Last year there were a lot of different food options, including that pizza.
http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/06/thousands-attend-italian-day-2014-festivities-commercial-drive-photos/

A lot of people go to the event - maybe a hundred thousand or more are there at any given time during the day. I think it's on June 14th this year (it's a Sunday). If you go, go hungry.
http://italianday.ca/

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

April 20, 2015, 10:57 p.m.

So syncro, have you tried the pepperoni at Flying Wedge?

he hasn't posted in a day [HTML_REMOVED] a half. If he's having pepperoni pizza every meal, his aorta may have clogged.

The Flying Wedge is probably one of the better of the chain stores, Ali Baba's at the Tsawassen ferry terminal (and in Victoria) is similar. What I like about the wedge is they often try some different things - curried themes or what have you. Things you wouldn't normally consider as a pizza topping.

Can't say I've tried their pepperoni though.

April 20, 2015, 11:14 p.m.

he hasn't posted in a day [HTML_REMOVED] a half. If he's having pepperoni pizza every meal, his aorta may have clogged.

The Flying Wedge is probably one of the better of the chain stores, Ali Baba's at the Tsawassen ferry terminal (and in Victoria) is similar. What I like about the wedge is they often try some different things - curried themes or what have you. Things you wouldn't normally consider as a pizza topping.

Can't say I've tried their pepperoni though.

yes, i think i'm going to have to rename this the pooparoni thread if i don't give myself a break soon.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

April 21, 2015, 7:46 a.m.

Panapoops are real