The 2006 NHL Playoffs

May 3, 2006, 8:46 p.m.

Oops, you are correct, I just never think that far east :lol:

Haha, weak!

An all canadian final would be ideal. New NHL, get the roots back into the game.

The only reason I was cheering for Calgary was because they actually have fans that care about the team, Anaheim had 3000 seats empty in their last game, thats pretty sad.

All about the Oilers or Sens now.

chad

P.S.

If Calgary loses, the Canucks third round pick becomes a second round pick because of a deal with the Ducks.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

May 3, 2006, 9:53 p.m.

Fuck yes! I said it before the playoffs started, Calgary out in the first round:)

It was not even close, the flames can't score. In the off season the need to build on scoring depth, you can't rely on two players all the time.

May 3, 2006, 10:06 p.m.

Fuck yes! I said it before the playoffs started, Calgary out in the first round:)

It was not even close, the flames can't score. In the off season the need to build on scoring depth, you can't rely on two players all the time.

meh, they are still better than the canucks could ever hope to be.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

May 3, 2006, 10:42 p.m.

They are not that much better then the Canucks. They have an all star goalie that bails them out game in and game out. Its going to be interesting next season to see what the flames do. They can't expect to make the finals every year with just kipper. I think will be looking at two differnt teams next year.