Text book cheapshot.

March 3, 2007, 9:08 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Mx_x8g7y0

does it get any worse than that? And no call? WTF?!?!?!

March 3, 2007, 9:26 p.m.

3 game suspension

www.dobermannbikes.com

March 3, 2007, 9:53 p.m.

not surprising considering refs have their heads up their asses most of the time.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

March 4, 2007, 1:02 a.m.

love the youtube comments.

March 4, 2007, 3:05 a.m.

I feel no sympathy for anyone who earns 7 figures a year for working, on average, 15 minutes a game for 80 games.

The way I see it, he just earned his salary.

March 4, 2007, 9:43 a.m.

I feel no sympathy for anyone who earns 7 figures a year for working, on average, 15 minutes a game for 80 games.

So if you where getting paid to ride your bike and some guy T-boned you after the finsh line and knocked you out, you would be allright with that?

Sports are not about how much damage you can do to the other team.
Well ok. some is all right. Cheap stuff like that is not cool.:beer:

mmmm….carbon

March 4, 2007, 10:19 a.m.

So if you where getting paid to ride your bike and some guy T-boned you after the finsh line and knocked you out, you would be allright with that?

i agree with that. thats like saying you were in a world championship race and cedric gracia came up behind u and karate chopped you in the dome made you hit a tree and you broke your neck. ud be ok with that right because your getting paid.

JDM POWER!

March 4, 2007, 10:20 a.m.

Worse yet, what if you were getting paid to ride, and someone tried to bunnyhop your bike at the bottom of whistler and landed on your rear wheel!?

This space intentionally left blank.

March 4, 2007, 10:21 a.m.

i agree with that. thats like saying you were in a world championship race and cedric gracia came up behind u and karate chopped you in the dome made you hit a tree and you broke your neck. ud be ok with that right because your getting paid.

Cedric totally tried to do that to me on a-line and I hit him with a spinning tail whip to flying knee. Needless to say he hasn't tried that shit again

meh

March 4, 2007, 10:23 a.m.

Yeah, hockey players only show up at the rink for their games. They don't practice or train or anything.

They get paid more money than you because they produce more income for other people than you do. Get over it.

In your column, though, I bet you're better at threatening to beat people up over the internet.

March 4, 2007, 10:31 a.m.

Yeah, hockey players only show up at the rink for their games. They don't practice or train or anything.

They get paid more money than you because they produce more income for other people than you do. Get over it.

In your column, though, I bet you're better at threatening to beat people up over the internet.

Let's get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmble!!!!!!!

meh

March 4, 2007, 10:34 a.m.

Let's get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmble!!!!!!!

Given that he sent me some vaguely threatening PM because I laughed at him when he said he was going to get the mods to give him some guy's address and go beat him up, and then put me on ignore and didn't answer my reply, I wouldn't get too excited.

March 4, 2007, 1:23 p.m.

The best part was tucker coming out of the locker room to yell at the new jersey bench, he was not even playing due to injury.

March 4, 2007, 1:34 p.m.

The best part was tucker coming out of the locker room to yell at the new jersey bench, he was not even playing due to injury.

Pretty much, yeah. I wouldn't have been suprised if he'd hopped the boards and tried to get at Janssen.

March 4, 2007, 1:35 p.m.

Tucker is a bit of a cheap shot himself

meh