Teh new prez

Feb. 25, 2021, 9:55 a.m.

Loving all the pearl clutching by Republicans whining about mean tweets from Cabinet nominees. After 4 years of "I don't read twitter", now it's "well that's not a good way to bring unity". LOL, what a bunch of hypocritical douchenozzles.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Feb. 25, 2021, 9:55 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 25, 2021, 5:39 p.m.

Biden dropped some bombs today and so far there have been no posts of outrage?

Feb. 28, 2021, 11:41 a.m.

Speaking of bombing that's exactly what that feeble minded old doofus has done.

Biden and his administration have made clear they will not move to use Harris' authority as presiding officer of the Senate to disregard or overrule the Parliamentarian's determination

Cue a Republican sweep in '22.

Feb. 28, 2021, 11:51 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Biden dropped some bombs today and so far there have been no posts of outrage?

Some people in Congress sound upset they were bypassed. They might be thinking of a formal inquisition into it with a report in two years, give or take. And even if we did post up about it, you guys would just dismiss it as no biggie, Biden had do it so he didnt look weak type of thing. Less than 50 days to drop a bomb though? Lets hope he doesnt have the football.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Feb. 28, 2021, 11:51 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 28, 2021, 11:54 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America

Show me where in that clip he said ex military and police were “fuelling” white supremacy. What he said was some were involved and that is 100% true. There needs to be a better vetting program to weed out the racists.

As to your following post, nice source. Anonymous 😂 ALL of those statements are complete bullshit and easily debunked with only a little research. 

Stop wasting our time with Q tips.

I was going by the text as that site has over 20+ scripts running in the background so I saw no video. And while I dont Q, there has been no new drops despite whatever the media talks about.

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:17 p.m.

"pardon me... ... what am I doing here.. gonna lose track here" - Joe Biden in Texas

Start @ :30 seconds to skip the talking head.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Feb. 28, 2021, 12:18 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 28, 2021, 12:20 p.m.

And anyone else noticed Harris' neck line?

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:28 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Yep my argument is always wrong aint it? Two pages for you tell me the same shit differently, again. I'm going for the small victories here, such as you and serfer being wrong that deaths are down. That's the context of the two graph's I posted. It's very simple and does not take two pages to explain. Which would mean both yours and Serf's context is wrong.

We are not saying that deaths are down. For starters, that's too ambiguous a statement as there are two figures for deaths, total deaths and the daily death count.

The problem is that you tried to connect the increase in deaths during the first few weeks of Biden's term to him somehow being at fault for that increase which is just wrong. This is why people tried to explain how viruses work and the lag effect. You can't correlate those deaths in the early part of the Biden administration to his administration. Besides the lag effect of the virus, it's going to take several weeks before any policies/programs can get put into place and be up and running in order to have any effects. That is the context and you got it completely wrong. That is my point, and I believe that of other people as well. In terms of the death rate it is currently going down under Biden. Ironically, your first graph which shows the time frame just past the point where Biden took power is already trending down or flat at the point Biden took over which shows that the death rate was already starting to slow at the tail end of Trump's term. So not only was the point you were trying to make completely wrong, you couldn't even see that your own evidence was saying the opposite of what you were trying to claim.

I stated that was my part of my argument for the sake of half of your arguments against Trump. Dont care if it doesnt apply since that was easily half of NBR's sentiment towards Trump re: covid. "Its all on him, forever". Right? I know I am.

And Biden had a plan in October 2020 for COVID, now he doesnt? Clearly Bidens not only a liar but a dog faced pony soldier to boot.

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: FLATCH

ex military and police were “fuelling” white supremacy

There needs to be a better vetting program to weed out the racists.

!

Then there would be no police or military. Hooray!

Ya because black supremacists are so much better.

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:50 p.m.

I stated that was my part of my argument for the sake of half of your arguments against Trump. Dont care if it doesnt apply since that was easily half of NBR's sentiment towards Trump re: covid. "Its all on him, forever". Right? I know I am.

And Biden had a plan in October 2020 for COVID, now he doesnt? Clearly Bidens not only a liar but a dog faced pony soldier to boot.

Not everyone was saying it's all on Trump, but that he does bear responsibility for how bad it is. This is the same as how our governments have to bear responsibility for their missteps. I think that yes, you can argue the point of how much responsibility Trump owns, but your use of the graph fails in every context. So no, you're not right.

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:55 p.m.

Not everyone was saying it's all on Trump, but that he does bear responsibility for how bad it is. This is the same as how our governments have to bear responsibility for their missteps. I think that yes, you can argue the point of how much responsibility Trump owns, but your use of the graph fails in every context. So no, you're not right.

Cant we just shotgun beers instead? This is childish and pedantic / Peter Griffin.

Nice side step on Bidens dog faced lie btw.

Feb. 28, 2021, 12:59 p.m.

So according to this EO, from jan 20, 2021, Biden did suspend Trump's EO on foreign state's and the power grid for 90 days. You can f3 that link for this quote. Pretty sure that was reported to be something Biden didnt do.

(c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.

Feb. 28, 2021, 1:42 p.m.

Cant we just shotgun beers instead? This is childish and pedantic / Peter Griffin.

Here's the thing tho, imo at least, your way of doing things contributes significantly to the dysfunction in these threads. Your graph post is a concrete example which is why I've engaged with it. I do think you have valid questions/concerns at times, but your methods/sources you use in exploring them tend to lead to shit shows.

Re Biden, haven't followed much of what he said so I don't know whether he's flip-flopped on not having a plan right now and thus can't comment. I also have no interest or energy in checking into it either as for now I'm just happy the level of noise coming from the WH is way down.

Feb. 28, 2021, 3:24 p.m.

the level of noise coming from the WH is way down.

https://fair.org/home/trump-briefings-always-news-biden-briefings-not-news/

March 2, 2021, 10:38 a.m.

1. Here's the thing tho, imo at least, your way of doing things contributes significantly to the dysfunction in these threads. Your graph post is a concrete example which is why I've engaged with it. I do think you have valid questions/concerns at times, but your methods/sources you use in exploring them tend to lead to shit shows.

2. Re Biden, haven't followed much of what he said so I don't know whether he's flip-flopped on not having a plan right now and thus can't comment. I also have no interest or energy in checking into it either as for now I'm just happy the level of noise coming from the WH is way down.

1. Really now dude, all you said about the graph was I used it wrong. Probably because it effectively showed Couch was wrong and I was technically correct. I understand that bothers you guys and your point totals but meh. I see the shit show as you guys not allowing anything to against your precious narrative. But thats just a difference of opinion isnt it?

2. So you didnt hear he dropped the N word two weeks ago or so? You dont care there's nothing coming from the office of the POTUS other than EOs EAs and bypassing Congress? What about his new Ukraine military aid package - that pretty much means Ukraine/Crimea/Russia's starting backup soon; which could be construed as two war's in less than 2 months for Biden. I didnt follow the headline link but his office has said reparations are coming for the disenfranchised. Now? In the middle of the largest economic contraction in our lives they're going to or at least they're talking about giving out more money, to certain people, when the majority of Americans havent received much if anything yet? Ya that'll go over well.

I highly doubt if Trump didnt tweet or held less press conference's, you would've found any of what he did to be more acceptable. Sure you or someone else will bring up golfing but at least Trump can swing a club and walk a full course.