Teh new prez

Feb. 21, 2021, 10:49 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

The only errors thats been pointed is I dont understand graphs or how to read. Apparently you dont understand a literal / absolute argument about what I actually stated. For a guy who's all about subjective context, you of all people would be the one to understand that.

Your error has been pointed out and the reason for it has been stated more than once by more than one person. I understand that your argument is wrong no matter how you want to try and frame it, literally or otherwise. I understand that this is your typical obfuscating style of posting that has no merit.

Yep my argument is always wrong aint it? Two pages for you tell me the same shit differently, again. I'm going for the small victories here, such as you and serfer being wrong that deaths are down. That's the context of the two graph's I posted. It's very simple and does not take two pages to explain. Which would mean both yours and Serf's context is wrong.

Feb. 21, 2021, 10:51 a.m.

Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America

Feb. 21, 2021, 11:12 a.m.

Feb. 21, 2021, 12:22 p.m.

Yep my argument is always wrong aint it? Two pages for you tell me the same shit differently, again. I'm going for the small victories here, such as you and serfer being wrong that deaths are down. That's the context of the two graph's I posted. It's very simple and does not take two pages to explain. Which would mean both yours and Serf's context is wrong.

We are not saying that deaths are down. For starters, that's too ambiguous a statement as there are two figures for deaths, total deaths and the daily death count.

#1 As long as this virus hangs around there are going to be deaths from it and the total death count will continue to rise. So saying that the total death count under Biden is higher than Trump may be true, but it doesn't establish anything. You also can't try and extrapolate any sort of claim from total deaths as there are several variables to consider when trying to make that comparison.

#2 The daily death count or death rate is something that can be argued, but again IMO I think it's challenging to do so as there are several variables at play including the vaccines coming online. However, the daily death count could be used to argue the effectiveness of the administration in dealing with the virus at a certain point in time.

The problem is that you tried to connect the increase in deaths during the first few weeks of Biden's term to him somehow being at fault for that increase which is just wrong. This is why people tried to explain how viruses work and the lag effect. You can't correlate those deaths in the early part of the Biden administration to his administration. Besides the lag effect of the virus, it's going to take several weeks before any policies/programs can get put into place and be up and running in order to have any effects. That is the context and you got it completely wrong. That is my point, and I believe that of other people as well. In terms of the death rate it is currently going down under Biden. Ironically, your first graph which shows the time frame just past the point where Biden took power is already trending down or flat at the point Biden took over which shows that the death rate was already starting to slow at the tail end of Trump's term. So not only was the point you were trying to make completely wrong, you couldn't even see that your own evidence was saying the opposite of what you were trying to claim.

Last edited by: syncro on Feb. 21, 2021, 12:40 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 21, 2021, 7:11 p.m.

Ignored by Media: Dirtbag Joe Biden Says US Veterans and Former Police Officers Are Fueling White Supremacism in America

Show me where in that clip he said ex military and police were “fuelling” white supremacy. What he said was some were involved and that is 100% true. There needs to be a better vetting program to weed out the racists.

As to your following post, nice source. Anonymous 😂 ALL of those statements are complete bullshit and easily debunked with only a little research. 

Stop wasting our time with Q tips.

Feb. 21, 2021, 7:30 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

ex military and police were “fuelling” white supremacy

There needs to be a better vetting program to weed out the racists.

!

Then there would be no police or military. Hooray!

Feb. 21, 2021, 8:01 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

!

The great purge?

Feb. 22, 2021, 8:29 a.m.

So many falsehoods.

Feb. 22, 2021, 9:55 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

So many falsehoods.

Its a bit of recurring pattern.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Feb. 22, 2021, 9:55 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 22, 2021, 10:15 a.m.

We have the same problem in Canada with white supremacists in the military and police but nobody is allowed to talk about it??  I guess we know who the true snowflakes are.

Feb. 22, 2021, 12:51 p.m.

They say there are

Posted by: chupacabra

We have the same problem in Canada with white supremacists in the military and police but nobody is allowed to talk about it??  I guess we know who the true snowflakes are.

Apparently the military is trying to do something about it

probably a bad time to be getting into white supremacy

Feb. 22, 2021, 12:53 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

They say there are

Posted by: chupacabra

Apparently the military is trying to do something about it

probably a bad time to be getting into white supremacy

LOL.

Feb. 22, 2021, 5:44 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

!

The great purge?

So there needs to be more accountability for sure, less of an us verses them mentality on their part but my years of driving cab/bus in this town has made it abundently clear that there are some real nasty motherfuckers out there and sometimes you. just. need. a. cop. Whataya gonna' do?

Last edited by: tungsten on Feb. 22, 2021, 5:46 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 23, 2021, 7:51 p.m.

do cops and white supremacists go hand in hand I don't really think so ?

proud boys showed up somehwere with their T-shirts a few years ago and were serving military

I believe they all got shit for it

Last edited by: XXX_er on Feb. 23, 2021, 7:54 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 24, 2021, 7:25 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

do cops and white supremacists go hand in hand I don't really think so ?

fuck absolutely but more so in us

meanwhile... https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/02/24/bidens-possible-strategic-blunder/