Teh new prez

Jan. 18, 2021, 7:57 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

30,000+ troops for a virtual inauguration..

Dems requesting (a lot) more bc they don't trust Trump loyalists.

Fbi vetting nat guard.

Other state capitals fencing themselves up.

Damn those white nationalist trumpers huh.

Is it glue or solvent in your paper bag. I’ll give you this though you’re on a fucking roll tonight.

Jan. 18, 2021, 9:57 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Fbi vetting nat guard.

And that’s because a week ago, the Trumpists / QAnon wingnuts / White Supremacists attempted an armed insurrection.

A.

Virtual.

Inauguration.

Biden and eventually Harris will rule from a screen (a la Orwell and V4V). And the unthinking majority will love the green and social distanced approach.

Jan. 18, 2021, 9:59 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Fbi vetting nat guard.

Is it glue or solvent in your paper bag. I’ll give you this though you’re on a fucking roll tonight.

You know how it is. You're in the club looking for a good time, someone's passing around a weaponized hallucinogen.

Jan. 19, 2021, 4:49 a.m.

Fbi vetting nat guard.

And that’s because a week ago, the Trumpists / QAnon wingnuts / White Supremacists attempted an armed insurrection.

A.

Virtual.

Inauguration.

Biden and eventually Harris will rule from a screen (a la Orwell and V4V). And the unthinking majority will love the green and social distanced approach.

Just choked on my coffee!

Jan. 19, 2021, 8:02 a.m.

Fbi vetting nat guard.

A.

Virtual.

Inauguration.

An.

Insurrection.

Troops are there to ensure it’s not a repeat.

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:57 a.m.

Fbi vetting nat guard.

A.

Virtual.

Inauguration.

An.

Insurrection.

Troops are there to ensure it’s not a repeat.

Which he understands perfectly, I think. For him, this is not the point though.

Jan. 19, 2021, 11:58 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Graph: data from 1926 – 2016 illustrates the onset of mass incarceration in the U.S., which produced the largest relative and absolute carceral populations in the world. This paradox of the ‘land of the free’ has its source in domestic political repression. Richard Nixon created the ‘War on Drugs’ to use against his political enemies. Ronald Reagan put teeth into the effort by applying state resources to the War on Drugs. Joe Biden wrote the actual legislation of mass incarceration, turning Nixon’s waking nightmare into social policy. Source: The Prison Policy Initiative.

I am sure you have already researched this and spotted how your favourite sites lead you astray from the facts (rollseyes), but only 6% of the US prison population is in a federal prison (call them Biden Prisons if you want since he is clearly solely responsible for every one in them), which means the vast majority of the problem comes from the state level, not from the 1994 crime bill.  Leading the way in filling those state prisons are of course the Southern red states.

In other words that is not a Biden bump, it is a corrupt state level officials love the private prison lobby bump.

Jan. 19, 2021, 12:05 p.m.

Fbi vetting nat guard.

A.

Virtual.

Inauguration.

This coming from the most loyal supporter of the only reality TV president. The guy that can't shut up about ratings. He would fucking kill to have those mandatory 1984 TVs in every home.

"100% viewership of my last speech. The people love me! Oprah got 0%. Total loser. Very nasty."

Last edited by: chupacabra on Jan. 19, 2021, 1:43 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 19, 2021, 12:15 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

I don't think he actually has a point.  Certainly not a valid one.

Jan. 19, 2021, 12:28 p.m.

That made me chuckle.

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:01 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Graph: data from 1926 – 2016 illustrates the onset of mass incarceration in the U.S., which produced the largest relative and absolute carceral populations in the world. This paradox of the ‘land of the free’ has its source in domestic political repression. Richard Nixon created the ‘War on Drugs’ to use against his political enemies. Ronald Reagan put teeth into the effort by applying state resources to the War on Drugs. Joe Biden wrote the actual legislation of mass incarceration, turning Nixon’s waking nightmare into social policy. Source: The Prison Policy Initiative.

So are we to assume by this post that you think Biden is the same person today that he was 50 years ago with the same beliefs and views?

Jan. 20, 2021, 9:10 p.m.

Who doesnt like pictures.

Jan. 21, 2021, 4:48 a.m.

Do you ever get tired of yourself, Shogun?

Jan. 21, 2021, 7:57 a.m.

Who doesnt like pictures.

Pretty standard garbage from you. Cherry pick a few pictures/memes without context to try to misdirect from the reality. So again, let's be clear on the facts

- The former President of the United States incited an Insurrection.

- White Supremicists stormed the Capitol building and killed a Police Officer with a fire extinguisher

We all watched it happen and no amount of stupid memes will make us forget it.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Jan. 21, 2021, 8:45 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 21, 2021, 8:44 a.m.

Shogun. It's over. You can't meme away what they did in the capitol so that you can continue to play make believe with your friends online that you are the victim of liberal tyranny and Trump is the savior.

Look back at the trainwreck Trump thread and see how many times you were convinced that something he promised was about to happen or some new amazing revelation was about to be revealed and turn everything liberals believe in its head? None of it happened. 4 years as the most powerful man in the world and he couldn't find one shred of evidence to lock up Hillary, or expose all these alleged crimes. By your own standards he was an epic failure and he ended his term stomping his feet that he actually won an election that he clearly did not. He did better than was expected and still lost. That is the undeniable truth at this point. The Democrats are the ones that watched places that polled heavily in their favor evaporate on election night AGAIN and you don't see them screaming that the election was rigged and they actually won in 2016.

So pack it up and join to sane people because your group of loyal supporters is dwindling and will soon be nothing but hardcore white nationalists. Is that who you are?

Last edited by: chupacabra on Jan. 21, 2021, 8:47 a.m., edited 2 times in total.