Teh new prez

Dec. 1, 2020, 9:37 p.m.

Biden's gonna' milk "Russiagate" for all it's worth!

https://scheerpost.com/2020/12/01/biden-appointee-spread-russian-hacker-conspiracy/

+ https://youtu.be/TM_DiDHO_tA

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 1, 2020, 9:38 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 2, 2020, 9:59 a.m.

Are you purposely ignoring the facts of the Mueller report or did you refuse to read what I posted?  Either way, the only one milking "Russiagate" seems to be you.

I see Glenn landed on his feet at Scheerpost with Hedges.

Dec. 4, 2020, 9:33 p.m.

Biden is teh devil..... https://twitter.com/i/status/1334594789736636417

Dec. 8, 2020, 12:30 a.m.

Posted by: Mic

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Trump is a nationalist tool that thinks there are 'fine people'in the mass of right wingers. And given the fact that Trump has been a globalist in certain areas as well, because he is all about business and cheap money, well...and interesting how you lump all the people who disagree with you together. 

Rampant immigration? Over taxation without anytjing happening? Sucking China's dick? 

Oh well, you still fall for that old trope "Us vs Them".

lol us vs them argument when you lump all conservative's or non liberals as not one being a fine person. Fine, instead of us vs them, lets go me vs you:  you're teaching young minds? Just make sure they're all thinking the same thing now ok?

Dec. 8, 2020, 12:30 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Are you purposely ignoring the facts of the Mueller report or did you refuse to read what I posted?  Either way, the only one milking "Russiagate" seems to be you.

Which facts are those again?

Dec. 8, 2020, 9:07 a.m.

i just finished " The room where it happened " by John Bolton so you don't have to, I'm sure a lawyer or constitutional junkie would have found a 500 page legal brief more interesting but nothing much really happened, i kept hoping for the smoking gun but there wasnt really. What the book did show was Trumps distracted way of thinking/ level of incompetance/ inability to understand what was going on in a high stakes game at high levels.

Bolton calls the impeachment process over the Ukraine issue rushed and "malpractice pure and simple" sez they might have had more luck if they looked at all his fuckups instead of just that one

And at the end of the book " I am hard pressed to identify any significant Trump decision during my tenure that wasn't driven by re-election calculations "

Bolton kept a piece of paper with his resignation in his briefcase ready to go for the last half of his tenure

Dec. 8, 2020, 11:29 a.m.

Bolton is a POS but I think that line about all Trump decisions is the entire story of Trump.  He is only motivated by his own self interests and doesn't care about laws if he thinks he has the lawyers to get away with it.  

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Which facts are those again?

https://www.acslaw.org/projects/the-presidential-investigation-education-project/other-resources/key-findings-of-the-mueller-report/

This is for your and Tungsten.  These are all facts regardless of what Facebook is telling you.

The Special Counsel investigation uncovered extensive criminal activity

The investigation produced 37 indictments; seven guilty pleas or convictions; and compelling evidence that the president obstructed justice on multiple occasions. Mueller also uncovered and referred 14 criminal matters to other components of the Department of Justice.

Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnesses.

A statement signed by over 1,000 former federal prosecutors concluded that if any other American engaged in the same efforts to impede federal proceedings the way Trump did, they would likely be indicted for multiple charges of obstruction of justice.

Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election system in 2016

Russian interference in the 2016 election was “sweeping and systemic.”[1]

Major attack avenues included a social media “information warfare” campaign that “favored” candidate Trump[2] and the hacking of Clinton campaign-related databases and release of stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.[3]

Russia also targeted databases in many states related to administering elections gaining access to information for millions of registered voters.[4]

The investigation “identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign” and established that the Trump Campaign “showed interest in WikiLeaks's releases of documents and welcomed their potential to damage candidate Clinton”

In 2015 and 2016, Michael Cohen pursued a hotel/residence project in Moscow on behalf of Trump while he was campaigning for President.[5] Then-candidate Trump personally signed a letter of intent.

Senior members of the Trump campaign, including Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., and Jared Kushner took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, New York, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”[6]

Beginning in June 2016, a Trump associate “forecast to senior [Trump] Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton.”[7] A section of the Report that remains heavily redacted suggests that Roger Stone was this associate and that he had significant contacts with the campaign about Wikileaks.[8]

The Report described multiple occasions where Trump associates lied to investigators about Trump associate contacts with Russia. Trump associates George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts. In addition, Roger Stone faces trial this fall for obstruction of justice, five counts of making false statements, and one count of witness tampering.

The Report contains no evidence that any Trump campaign official reported their contacts with Russia or WikiLeaks to U.S. law enforcement authorities during the campaign or presidential transition, despite public reports on Russian hacking starting in June 2016 and candidate Trump’s August 2016 intelligence briefing warning him that Russia was seeking to interfere in the election.

The Report raised questions about why Trump associates and then-candidate Trump repeatedly asserted Trump had no connections to Russia.[9]

Special Counsel Mueller declined to exonerate President Trump and instead detailed multiple episodes in which he engaged in obstructive conduct

The Mueller Report states that if the Special Counsel’s Office felt they could clear the president of wrongdoing, they would have said so. Instead, the Report explicitly states that it “does not exonerate” the President[10] and explains that the Office of Special Counsel “accepted” the Department of Justice policy that a sitting President cannot be indicted.[11]

The Mueller report details multiple episodes in which there is evidence that the President obstructed justice. The pattern of conduct and the manner in which the President sought to impede investigations—including through one-on-one meetings with senior officials—is damning to the President.

Five episodes of obstructive conduct stand out as being particularly serious:

In June 2017 President Trump directed White House Counsel Don McGahn to order the firing of the Special Counsel after press reports that Mueller was investigating the President for obstruction of justice;[12] months later Trump asked McGahn to falsely refute press accounts reporting this directive and create a false paper record on this issue – all of which McGahn refused to do.[13]

After National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying to FBI investigators about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, Trump cleared his office for a one-on-one meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and asked Comey to “let [Flynn] go;” he also asked then-Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying Trump did not direct Flynn to call Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she did not know whether that was true.[14]

In July 2017, the President directed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to instruct the Attorney General to limit Mueller’s investigation, a step the Report asserted “was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”[15]

In 2017 and 2018, the President asked the Attorney General to “un-recuse” himself from the Mueller inquiry, actions from which a “reasonable inference” could be made that “the President believed that an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia Investigation.”[16]

The Report raises questions about whether the President, by and through his private attorneys, floated the possibility of pardons for the purpose of influencing the cooperation of Flynn, Manafort, and an unnamed person with law enforcement.[17]

Congress needs to continue investigating and assessing elements of the Mueller Report

The redactions of the Mueller Report appear to conceal the extent to which the Trump campaign had advance knowledge of the release of hacked emails by WikiLeaks. For instance, redactions conceal content of discussions that the Report states occurred between Trump, Cohen, and Manafort in July 2016 shortly after Wikileaks released hacked emails;[18] the Report further notes, “Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming,” but redacts the contextual information around that statement.[19]

A second issue the Report does not examine is the fact that the President was involved in conduct that was the subject of a case the Special Counsel referred to the Southern District of New York – which the Report notes “ultimately led to the conviction of Cohen in the Southern District of New York for campaign-finance offenses related to payments he said he made at the direction of the President.”[20]

The Report also redacts in entirety its discussion of 12 of the 14 matters Mueller referred to other law enforcement authorities.[21]

Further, the Report details non-cooperation with the inquiry by the President, including refusing requests by the Special Counsel for an interview; providing written responses that the Office of the Special Counsel considered “incomplete” and “imprecise” and that involved the President stating on “more than 30 occasions that he ‘does not recall’ or ‘remember’ or ‘have an independent recollection.’”[22]

Dec. 8, 2020, 12:14 p.m.

I hope you did a copy/paste with that as there's no way he's going to read through it all or believe it.

Dec. 8, 2020, 12:19 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I hope you did a copy/paste with that as there's no way he's going to read through it all or believe it.

Of course.  I wasn't going to spend more than one minute on it.  I did take the time to bold the headers.  Now I can just quote myself when it inevitably comes up again.

Dec. 8, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Of course.  I wasn't going to spend more than one minute on it.  I did take the time to bold the headers.  Now I can just quote myself when it inevitably comes up again.

Thank-you for providing this valuable service to the NSMB community.

Dec. 8, 2020, 2:59 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Bolton calls the impeachment process over the Ukraine issue rushed and "malpractice pure and simple" sez they might have had more luck if they looked at all his fuckups instead of just that one

Exactly! Russiagate was a nothingburger (Van Jones) so they went with weak sauce 'cause Loser Polosi was eager to get it off the front page by election time but if serious there were so many other issues an aggressive and genuinely patriotic congress could have ass raped the malignant orange pustule over.

Here are 6 ... https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/12/27/117883/print/

Oh yeah.... https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/15/ray-mcgovern-how-an-internet-persona-helped-birth-russiagate/

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 8, 2020, 3:08 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 9, 2020, 9:44 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: XXX_er

Exactly! Russiagate was a nothingburger (Van Jones) so they went with weak sauce 'cause Loser Polosi was eager to get it off the front page by election time but if serious there were so many other issues an aggressive and genuinely patriotic congress could have ass raped the malignant orange pustule over.

Here are 6 ... https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/12/27/117883/print/

Oh yeah.... https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/15/ray-mcgovern-how-an-internet-persona-helped-birth-russiagate/

You are a troll here.  You realize that right?  I keep posting the facts of the Mueller report and you haven't made a single comment to refute any of them even though you have posted about 100 times since then.  Just more links from the same people that nobody clicks on and 2 hour youtube videos.  

Pelosi was being pressured by the progressives to impeach Trump over the Ukraine for months with AOC being the loudest, but you can always find a way to get the story to fit your narrative.  

And Van Jones himself (who I am not really a fan of) dismissed that he thought there was nothing to the Russia investigation.  In fact, he said that BEFORE it was released because he thought it wouldn't have enough damning evidence to get Trump out of office because of the GOP lackies, and he was right.  

You think you are some free thinker.  Think again. Or for the first time.  Oh ya, and reply to me once in a while chickenshit.

Dec. 10, 2020, 1:14 p.m.

Bolton served 4 republican administrations underline served, his politics are not mine either but whether you like him or not Bolton has a whole lot of experiance/ perspective, on potus, appears to keep pretty accurate journal on what happened in the room, so when he sez something happened it is what it is IMO.

This was an ineffective government, they drained the swamp of all the people who knew how to run the swamp, which means shit never got done, fewer laws passed than in any other administration ...Trump was like a child

Last edited by: XXX_er on Dec. 10, 2020, 1:17 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 10, 2020, 1:33 p.m.

the "facts" of the Mueller report

Created by the military/industrial/congressional complex to co-opt the anti-trump movement and position itself as the viable alternative.

Bolton has a whole lot of experiance/ perspective

No. Bolton's simply an idiot.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/john-bolton-iran-nuclear-trump-iraq-war-north-korea/556763/

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/01/31/the-real-john-bolton/

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 10, 2020, 1:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 10, 2020, 1:38 p.m.

Bolton is hardly my cup of tea (polite way of saying I hate him), but I agree that he knows a lot about the facts on the ground.  What he doesn't know is politics.  He was never elected to any office that I know of.  I think he is totally wrong if he thinks there was a path to impeachment success, especially the idea of going over ALL of trump's crimes.  I think they were doomed from day one because the GOP would support Trump no matter what.  They can't even say he lost FFS.  And Bolton can F right off on the impeachment.  He kept his mouth shut so he could write his book during the impeachment.  Did I mention that I dislike him?