Teh new prez

Nov. 8, 2020, 1:11 p.m.

Posted by: Kieran

Posted by: ReductiMat

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Don't be disgusted.

Tell me about the good he has done to someone who hates both parties.

(I'm guessing you won't reply)

Why should I? I wasn't praising anything Trump has done. I don't like the man myself. But tainting everyone with the same brush isn't helpful, that was my point.

On a side note: Interestingly I haven't seen any news reports of Trump supporters rising up and causing chaos. MSM certainly had that as one of the main issues that would happen if he had lost.

Well it's Sunday and football is on. So no uprising when you are chugging beers and downing chicken wings all day long.

Nov. 8, 2020, 7:28 p.m.

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Don't be disgusted.

Why should I? I wasn't praising anything Trump has done. I don't like the man myself. But tainting everyone with the same brush isn't helpful, that was my point.

On a side note: Interestingly I haven't seen any news reports of Trump supporters rising up and causing chaos. MSM certainly had that as one of the main issues that would happen if he had lost.

They're sending e-mails to the guy running the vote count in Philly saying he's what the 2nd amendment is for. That's fucked up, no?

Then there's this..... https://youtu.be/43ngRXd_JQc

I gotta' get me one of those shirts!

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 8, 2020, 7:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 8, 2020, 8:23 p.m.

Partisan version or non?

https://assets.bigcartel.com/product_images/283791741/B33565D6-CB91-4490-B62E-95E53E100371.jpeg?auto=format&fit=max&w=1200

Nov. 8, 2020, 9:17 p.m.

Non-partisan, of course. 

I gotta' BidenHarris bumpersticker but it's satirical.

Nov. 8, 2020, 10:09 p.m.

https://youtu.be/CcEpsGQP14I

Not the MSM.

Nov. 8, 2020, 10:16 p.m.

https://youtu.be/gMzjA6asUDg

Nov. 8, 2020, 10:56 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

I must admit, I’m not really sure what your pretty little graph is supposed to represent but it looks to me donald’s numbers were flattening out while Joe’s were still climbing. What’s your point.

The graph (seems) to show a vertical gain for Biden at 6am and nothing to very little for Trump.

Nov. 8, 2020, 10:57 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Non-partisan, of course. 

I gotta' BidenHarris bumpersticker but it's satirical.

You'll able to comment on this: was Harris one of the furthest right Senator's?

Nov. 8, 2020, 11:48 p.m.

So AOC is suggesting the USA needs some form of Trump Accountability Project. Where they round up Trump voters and supporters. Pretty easy to see this board and Biden supporting that classic communist style purge.

Nov. 8, 2020, 11:50 p.m.

Don't be disgusted.

They're sending e-mails to the guy running the vote count in Philly saying he's what the 2nd amendment is for. That's fucked up, no?

Then there's this.....

I gotta' get me one of those shirts!

It is fucked up but people take a fraudulent election or the idea of Election Integrity seriously. Specially after 4.5 years of Russia Russia Ra Ra Ra.

Nov. 9, 2020, 12:34 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Posted by: chupacabro

Posted by: chupacabra

Well, I was way off on the count

like that's a surprise

Hi Shogun.  So far I am only off on 2 states with Florida and Ohio, but I knew Florida was a long shot.  If PA and NC go blue I can live with that guess.  What was your prediction?

Hi Bra, hi Bro. You've been mia lately. Fine tuning the bots?

Nov. 9, 2020, 4:19 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: FLATCH

I must admit, I’m not really sure what your pretty little graph is supposed to represent but it looks to me donald’s numbers were flattening out while Joe’s were still climbing. What’s your point.

The graph (seems) to show a vertical gain for Biden at 6am and nothing to very little for Trump.

Again, your point? Those straws are getting further out of reach all the time.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Nov. 9, 2020, 4:20 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 9, 2020, 8:25 a.m.

Don't be disgusted.

Yes for sure, it's idiotic. But I'm guessing is Trump had won there would have been a lot of burning going on.

Nov. 9, 2020, 8:41 a.m.

There is no affirmative action for good press Shogun. He needs to earn it. Trump purposely fed the press a 4 year live shit show, so he has nobody to blame but himself that they are more focused on all his bullshit and none of his few achievements.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 9, 2020, 11:07 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 9, 2020, 10:37 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Lincoln Project

Those clowns spent buckets of cash and teh #'s say their target audience was basically immune to their message.

Just like the Dems chasing the "shy" republican. They move centre,.....nothing. Just like I posted up thread they go left they pick up votes. They try Repugnantone lite they get zip.

Fucking creaky, old, Pelosi, Clyburn, Hoyer, and other assorted establishment assholes are trying now to blame the progressive wing for the Dems poor results when it is their policies, or stated lack thereof and campaigning like it's still the '70's is their real problem.

Oh, and Joe should pick a "centrist" cabinet so as not to alienate the bi-partisan "Moscow" Mitch? ffs......

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/08/joe-biden-risky-candidate-us-election

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 9, 2020, 10:55 a.m., edited 4 times in total.