Teh new prez

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:45 p.m.

Consider me a sore loser but honest question, is this how voting should be handled?

AFFIDAVIT OF VOTER NOT IN POSSESSION OF PICTURE IDENTIFICATION

This was what people were allowed to register to vote with in Michigan if they didnt bring any ID with them.

Nov. 7, 2020, 1:48 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

(pre election)

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

Seeing as this is your link and presumably some sort of point, what do you think accounts for the discrepancies they’re bringing forward?

Nov. 7, 2020, 2:05 p.m.

This is instructive for the establishment Dems blaming the progressive wing of the party for the election debacle.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1325141147698737153

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/06/progressives-made-trumps-defeat-possible-now-its-time-challenge-biden-and-other

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 7, 2020, 3:52 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 7, 2020, 3:59 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: tungsten

He tried to end the Afghan war but was sabotaged at every turn by the military/industrial/congressional complex.

It does suck to acknowledge in the grand scope of things but Trump did do some good things, albeit not as effectively as they could have been.  That’s what makes his presidency even more of a failure, that people will remember his lying and reprehensible over any good he might have done.

What did he do good?

He could has a Noble Prize if he pulls US troops out of Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria before Biden takes office.

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:36 p.m.

(pre election)

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

Seeing as this is your link and presumably some sort of point, what do you think accounts for the discrepancies they’re bringing forward?

Read up on his source here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Nov. 7, 2020, 4:50 p.m.

Read up on his source here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Oh yeah, I knew the source was suspect as soon as I read it. I'm just curious how he thinks it adds to the discussion.

Nov. 7, 2020, 5:15 p.m.

Consider me a sore loser but honest question, is this how voting should be handled?

This was what people were allowed to register to vote with in Michigan if they didnt bring any ID with them.

That is an incomplete assessment of what is required. 

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/Provisional_Ballot_Form_web_version_512356_7.pdf

Nov. 7, 2020, 5:25 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

So, no bad press for Obama?

Couldn’t care less about any bad press Obama got. I’m sure he got plenty. One thing I know for sure though, you reap what you sow and it’s harvest time for Donald.

Ok lets flip that - any good press for Trump?

Good press would require good work. What good has he done? Seriously.

Nov. 7, 2020, 5:37 p.m.

Maybe Biden could have won days ago if trumpers hadn’t voted that way. Do you really think the right would never consider stuffing the boxes? Just like donald, you should really let it go. Maybe go for a ride.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Nov. 7, 2020, 5:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 8, 2020, 2:04 a.m.

So, no bad press for Obama?

Couldn’t care less about any bad press Obama got. I’m sure he got plenty. One thing I know for sure though, you reap what you sow and it’s harvest time for Donald.

Ok lets flip that - any good press for Trump?

Good press would require good work. What good has he done? Seriously.

You have the internet, use it.

Nov. 8, 2020, 2:08 a.m.

Maybe Biden could have won days ago if trumpers hadn’t voted that way. Do you really think the right would never consider stuffing the boxes? Just like donald, you should really let it go. Maybe go for a ride.

If Trump's numbers were showing fraud, I'd call it out just same no matter what you guys believe about me. I posted this in the Trump thread that shows Bidens number's were more than on the up n up in Michigan. We have the same information available, find me something that show's something similar for Trump's numbers? Use any state you want.

Nov. 8, 2020, 6:30 a.m.

Posted by: Kieran

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Don't be disgusted.

Tell me about the good he has done to someone who hates both parties.

(I'm guessing you won't reply)

Why should I? I wasn't praising anything Trump has done. I don't like the man myself. But tainting everyone with the same brush isn't helpful, that was my point.

On a side note: Interestingly I haven't seen any news reports of Trump supporters rising up and causing chaos. MSM certainly had that as one of the main issues that would happen if he had lost.

Last edited by: Kieran on Nov. 8, 2020, 8:04 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 8, 2020, 6:59 a.m.

I must admit, I’m not really sure what your pretty little graph is supposed to represent but it looks to me donald’s numbers were flattening out while Joe’s were still climbing. What’s your point.

Nov. 8, 2020, 8:54 a.m.

He tried to end the Afghan war but was sabotaged at every turn by the military/industrial/congressional complex.

It does suck to acknowledge in the grand scope of things but Trump did do some good things, albeit not as effectively as they could have been.  That’s what makes his presidency even more of a failure, that people will remember his lying and reprehensible over any good he might have done.

What did he do good?

He could has a Noble Prize if he pulls US troops out of Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria before Biden takes office.

now do the kurds in north iraq. exactly.

Nov. 8, 2020, 12:46 p.m.

This matters.

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/06/fox-news-election-trump-murdoch/