Teh new prez

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:46 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

lol..... sho', are u posting from a parking lot in Phoenix?

Posting live from the battleground yo!

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:38 p.m.

I am not looking any of that shit up.  If you have a credible source of fraud make your case.  None of the judges so far think he has a case either.

As for Harris, I am sure she benefitted from her relationship with Willie Brown, but she actually worked her way to where she is.  Trump didn't.  He was born on home plate and brags that he hit a triple. 

No charges means it didn't happen now?  LOL.  How does that work with all your accusations against the Clintons?  How many accusations were made against Cosby before he finally paid the price?  The wealthy can make cases go away with money.  I didn't throw Epstein's name into it, but we all know one of those women (girl at the time) accused both of them of raping her.  That case settled.  

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Anyway, believe what you want.  I thought Trump was a POS long before he was ever president and it will remain long after he is dead.

Nov. 6, 2020, 2:41 p.m.

Ballot Isotopes... yeah ok. I think Chup, you need to understand that Shogun's gone full Q at this point. Can't argue with someone that far into the land of make believe.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/06/facebook-posts/did-president-trump-issue-secret-watermarks-ballot/

Sore Loser is right.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Nov. 6, 2020, 2:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 2:51 p.m.

It looks like Biden will win with 306 EC votes which is the same as Trump in 2016.  The only difference is that Biden needed 4 million more votes to get that win but Trump did it with 3 million less.  That is a handicap of 7 million votes before the polls even open.  That is a bullshit system.

Nov. 6, 2020, 7:24 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: chupacabra
It is one thing to respect another persons political views, but openly supporting someone that shows no respect for democracy or the law takes it to another level and Trump himself is driving the division. I grew up in a redneck town and I know that city people look down their noses at country people. I've heard all the jokes, but they always went both ways and it was never taken to seriously by either side. It is a lot different when it has such drastic consequences.

There is certainly a double standard at play as well.

Perhaps I can sum up something since the majority of Canadian liberals and US Democrats think Trump is an authoritarian dictator - if he was, the election would've been over by now with the districts reporting over 100% voter turnout going in his favor, there'd be no bad press about it without people disappearing and he would OWN/RUN the media with again, no bad press.

Where the fuck do you think he was driving the bus. An authoritarian regime won’t happen overnight. Especially in the “first world”. You need to come up for air.

Keep going though, I don’t have to work tomorrow and I have lots of popcorn.

Last edited by: FLATCH on Nov. 6, 2020, 7:28 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 7:45 p.m.

Posted by: Kieran

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Don't be disgusted.

Tell me about the good he has done to someone who hates both parties.

(I'm guessing you won't reply)

Nov. 6, 2020, 7:52 p.m.

He tried to end the Afghan war but was sabotaged at every turn by the military/industrial/congressional complex.

Nov. 6, 2020, 8:09 p.m.

He tried to end the Afghan war but was sabotaged at every turn by the military/industrial/congressional complex.

It does suck to acknowledge in the grand scope of things but Trump did do some good things, albeit not as effectively as they could have been.  That’s what makes his presidency even more of a failure, that people will remember his lying and reprehensible over any good he might have done.

Nov. 6, 2020, 8:27 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

It does suck to acknowledge in the grand scope of things but Trump did do some good things, albeit not as effectively as they could have been.  That’s what makes his presidency even more of a failure, that people will remember his lying and reprehensible over any good he might have done.

What did he do good?

Nov. 6, 2020, 9:53 p.m.

Didn't start a war in 'yurp, didn't impose "no fly" zone over Syria. 

That's why they hate him. 

Of course his antics helped the deep state "re-habilitate" the FBI and CIA.

Nov. 6, 2020, 10:10 p.m.

Was it Trump that did those good things or his advisors and general surrounding team?

Nov. 6, 2020, 10:36 p.m.

Posted by: T-mack

Was it Trump that did those good things or his advisors and general surrounding team?

Does it matter? Same kettle of fish. 

This is where objectivity lies, when you can acknowledge something someone did as positive in light of their general shittiness

Nov. 6, 2020, 11:14 p.m.

Posted by: T-mack

Those were trumps own long held impulses. His advisors wanted the opposite, that's why he kept firing them! To be sure, trump was happy to placate the hawks by selling MBS shit loads of arms to bomb the bejesus out of the Yemenis or assasinate an Irainian or two or drop the MOAB ons some desolate canyon in Afghanistan to impress his base. He may have been a fucking moron but canny enough to understand those work arounds weren't as risky as another budget busting war.  There's even an old interview where he pines for a Cdn. style healthcare system in the US.

And teh new boss?..... https://caityjohnstone.medium.com/dont-fool-yourself-your-biden-vote-was-not-a-vote-against-fascism-efcffc297ec7

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 6, 2020, 11:43 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 7, 2020, 3:42 a.m.

I am not looking any of that shit up.  If you have a credible source of fraud make your case.  None of the judges so far think he has a case either.

As for Harris, I am sure she benefitted from her relationship with Willie Brown, but she actually worked her way to where she is.  Trump didn't.  He was born on home plate and brags that he hit a triple. 

No charges means it didn't happen now?  LOL.  How does that work with all your accusations against the Clintons?  How many accusations were made against Cosby before he finally paid the price?  The wealthy can make cases go away with money.  I didn't throw Epstein's name into it, but we all know one of those women (girl at the time) accused both of them of raping her.  That case settled.  

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf

Anyway, believe what you want.  I thought Trump was a POS long before he was ever president and it will remain long after he is dead.

I'll wait for the cases to be made then. Other than you can find this one on your side of the news now: Nevade GOP send 3100 criminal referalls to the DOJ. Things are sort of fluid at the moment.  The no charges thing actually proves a point if you could think about it, specially for you side. This isnt about Cosby or the Clintons though. I was under the impression the case you mentioned was dropped against the Trump.

Nov. 7, 2020, 3:47 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

It is one thing to respect another persons political views, but openly supporting someone that shows no respect for democracy or the law takes it to another level and Trump himself is driving the division. I grew up in a redneck town and I know that city people look down their noses at country people. I've heard all the jokes, but they always went both ways and it was never taken to seriously by either side. It is a lot different when it has such drastic consequences.

There is certainly a double standard at play as well.

Perhaps I can sum up something since the majority of Canadian liberals and US Democrats think Trump is an authoritarian dictator - if he was, the election would've been over by now with the districts reporting over 100% voter turnout going in his favor, there'd be no bad press about it without people disappearing and he would OWN/RUN the media with again, no bad press.

Where the fuck do you think he was driving the bus. An authoritarian regime won’t happen overnight. Especially in the “first world”. You need to come up for air.

Keep going though, I don’t have to work tomorrow and I have lots of popcorn.

I'd have to say he was driving it far the fuck away from liberalism judging by everyone's reaction. And it happened under Obama pronto there tonto. Find me some negative press about Obama on the level that Trump receive's. Ya ya I know, Trump deserve's it though.