Teh new prez

Nov. 6, 2020, midnight

Posted by: tungsten

Posted by: thaaad

I mean that's the biggest problem, not trump.

Trump might be driving the garbage truck, but his supporters are the trash that fill it.

And the Dems are the ones who created all that trash.

True.  How dare they fight for environmental protection and equal rights for all citizens.

Nov. 6, 2020, 9:09 a.m.

How come you think that the Democrats created all that trash, tungsten...and not Presidents and ?

Nov. 6, 2020, 10:09 a.m.

Certainly the Republican party stalwarts who allowed the Tea Party to thrive, or fell in line behind Trump had nothing to do with it.

Nov. 6, 2020, 10:39 a.m.

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Didn't Biden just the other day just say that they are not the enemy? That for me was the best thing that has come from that his lips during this whole election.

This podcast sums up the whole issue with the Democrats and liberal thinking at the moment and worth a listen if you are wondering why people still voted for Trump and why his vote actually increased in some demographics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PgJauUnrc

Nov. 6, 2020, 11:22 a.m.

Posted by: Kieran

I'm pretty disgusted at the comments on here about anyone that supports Trump is a redneck, trash, scum etc as I know many people that support Trump and they are far from that.

Didn't Biden just the other day just say that they are not the enemy? That for me was the best thing that has come from that his lips during this whole election.

This podcast sums up the whole issue with the Democrats and liberal thinking at the moment and worth a listen if you are wondering why people still voted for Trump and why his vote actually increased in some demographics.

Out of curiosity, what do those friends of yours say about Liberals?  I agree that we have to treat each other better and stop jumping to conclusions about each others motives, but it is very hard not to criticize people that support Trump knowing what we know about who he is.  It is one thing to respect another persons political views, but openly supporting someone that shows no respect for democracy or the law takes it to another level and Trump himself is driving the division.  I grew up in a redneck town and I know that city people look down their noses at country people.  I've heard all the jokes, but they always went both ways and it was never taken to seriously by either side.  It is a lot different when it has such drastic consequences.

There is certainly a double standard at play as well.  Hillary called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables and it is still being talked about today, but in the last 4 years Trump has hurled insults at the left daily and it is sport at his rallies.  Trump supporters are not holding him to account in the way Democrats would.  Al Franken was pushed out of the Senate by his colleagues for the mildest of sex scandals, meanwhile all but one republican senator was willing to impeach Trump for soliciting another country to find dirt on Joe Biden and none of them did anything about the 10 counts of obstruction in the Mueller report.  

I will refrain from calling them scum or trash, but they are willfully ignorant and are perfectly fine with letting Trump piss on democracy.  That is a much bigger problem than calling someone names.

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:16 p.m.

And in other news, Pelosi's husband (blum) has a controlling share through 5 different companies that own the voting machines or software.

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:25 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra
  It is one thing to respect another persons political views, but openly supporting someone that shows no respect for democracy or the law takes it to another level and Trump himself is driving the division.  I grew up in a redneck town and I know that city people look down their noses at country people.  I've heard all the jokes, but they always went both ways and it was never taken to seriously by either side.  It is a lot different when it has such drastic consequences.

There is certainly a double standard at play as well.

Perhaps I can sum up something since the majority of Canadian liberals and US Democrats think Trump is an authoritarian dictator - if he was, the election would've been over by now with the districts reporting over 100% voter turnout going in his favor, there'd be no bad press about it without people disappearing and he would OWN/RUN the media with again, no bad press.

There is a huge difference alone between Trump and Obama just on how the media treated them. But I remember criticizing Obama on here, turns out I was just a racist for doing so. And judging by the posts in the random picture thread recently, there is no way if Hillary won that anyone could criticize her without being a misogynistic sexist crass asshole.

You guys are the double standard and division. Not Trump.

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:28 p.m.

Posted by: Kieran

The comments were actually worse in the previous Trump nomination thread (pre 2016). I called them out repeatedly for the 'how can anyone be that stupid to vote for..'. But most liberals have a chip on their shoulder because they're the feel good know it all team based on that, feel good emotions and anyone that goes against that just doesnt know any better.

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:30 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

How come you think that the Democrats created all that trash, tungsten...and not Presidents and ?

Probably because he beleives Presidents are selected and not elected?

Nov. 6, 2020, 12:43 p.m.

If anyones wondering I'm on a rant about the media/MSM, ya just gotta go back to 1940 Germany to understand the power of the printing press. If Trump had a minister of propaganda running things, he would've won 2020 already. And considering the past 5 years and the majority of press has just been flat out negative and contrived at best, that alone show's he isnt the dictator you want to believe he is.

That and if he had a propaganda minister, the minister would be running Twitter & the MSM and not censoring his tweets or covering up rampant and blatant voter fraud.

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:12 p.m.

Out of curiosity, what do those friends of yours say about Liberals?  I agree that we have to treat each other better and stop jumping to conclusions about each others motives, but it is very hard not to criticize people that support Trump knowing what we know about who he is.  It is one thing to respect another persons political views, but openly supporting someone that shows no respect for democracy or the law takes it to another level and Trump himself is driving the division.  I grew up in a redneck town and I know that city people look down their noses at country people.  I've heard all the jokes, but they always went both ways and it was never taken to seriously by either side.  It is a lot different when it has such drastic consequences.

There is certainly a double standard at play as well.  Hillary called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables and it is still being talked about today, but in the last 4 years Trump has hurled insults at the left daily and it is sport at his rallies.  Trump supporters are not holding him to account in the way Democrats would.  Al Franken was pushed out of the Senate by his colleagues for the mildest of sex scandals, meanwhile all but one republican senator was willing to impeach Trump for soliciting another country to find dirt on Joe Biden and none of them did anything about the 10 counts of obstruction in the Mueller report.  

I will refrain from calling them scum or trash, but they are willfully ignorant and are perfectly fine with letting Trump piss on democracy.  That is a much bigger problem than calling someone names.

So well said Chup 🍻 

A reality check is coming up on them quickly though, willfully ignorant or no.

Here's to hoping his absence snaps some of the less self righteous supporters out of their daze and they are able to come back to the table for fact based discussion.

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:23 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Perhaps I can sum up something since the majority of Canadian liberals and US Democrats think Trump is an authoritarian dictator - if he was, the election would've been over by now with the districts reporting over 100% voter turnout going in his favor, there'd be no bad press about it without people disappearing and he would OWN/RUN the media with again, no bad press.

There is a huge difference alone between Trump and Obama just on how the media treated them. But I remember criticizing Obama on here, turns out I was just a racist for doing so. And judging by the posts in the random picture thread recently, there is no way if Hillary won that anyone could criticize her without being a misogynistic sexist crass asshole.

You guys are the double standard and division. Not Trump.

I don't think he is a dictator. He would like to be one because he likes to do what he wants and be a big shot, but he doesn't have the vision, support or the balls to be an Erdogan or Putin. He is out there right now bitching about election fraud without a shred of evidence. Putin had a plan when he strangled Russia's democracy, he didn't wait for the vote that he assumed he would win and then whine when he didn't. If Trump had the power he would declare himself president right now. It is mainly the system itself as well as the people you would call the deep state that are keeping his worst traits at bay.

You believe the press is mean to him because you believe that all the corruption from Trump et al is fake news despite the number of them in jail.

Frankly, you are no different. You are whining that you can't criticize women after posting pictures to make Kamala out to be a slut and a whore. You didn't criticize her, you attempted to demean her. If you called her out on her record as a prosecutor nobody would call you out. You have fallen into trump's victim complex.

Trump has 26 women that have accused him of sexual assault, some of them very serious accusations. He has brushed them all off and it barely gets mentioned, but you think the press is hard on him? $750 in taxes? It's been off the news for weeks.

Last edited by: chupacabra on Nov. 6, 2020, 1:23 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 6, 2020, 1:26 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

So well said Chup 🍻 

A reality check is coming up on them quickly though, willfully ignorant or no.

Here's to hoping his absence snaps some of the less self righteous supporters out of their daze and they are able to come back to the table for fact based discussion.

And you guys dont see your own double standard. @Hepcat - what happens if he's not gone for another term and its your own collective daze that you need to be snapped out of?  Or will you just continue with the not my president for another 4?

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:39 p.m.

lol..... sho', are u posting from a parking lot in Phoenix?

Nov. 6, 2020, 1:44 p.m.

I don't think he is a dictator. He would like to be one because he likes to do what he wants and be a big shot, but he doesn't have the vision, support or the balls to be an Erdogan or Putin. He is out there right now bitching about election fraud without a shred of evidence. Putin had a plan when he strangled Russia's democracy, he didn't wait for the vote that he assumed he would win and then whine when he didn't. If Trump had the power he would declare himself president right now. It is mainly the system itself as well as the people you would call the deep state that are keeping his worst traits at bay.

You believe the press is mean to him because you believe that all the corruption from Trump et al is fake news despite the number of them in jail.

Frankly, you are no different. You are whining that you can't criticize women after posting pictures to make Kamala out to be a slut and a whore. You didn't criticize her, you attempted to demean her. If you called her out on her record as a prosecutor nobody would call you out. You have fallen into trump's victim complex.

Trump has 26 women that have accused him of sexual assault, some of them very serious accusations. He has brushed them all off and it barely gets mentioned, but you think the press is hard on him? $750 in taxes? It's been off the news for weeks.

LOL no evidence of election fraud from the MSM. The same media that called several states for Biden before a single vote was shown to be counted? You need to venture outside the MSM-verse before its all censored. Look up things like a secondary router found at a Michigan polling station. Republican poll watcher's not being allowed to watch vote counting in Philly. Ballots being brought into a closed polling station 3am Wed morning in 3 states with only the POTUS candidate selected. Several different videos showing vote counters filling in empty ballots. Ya, nothing fishy there.

You should really ask me stuff instead of thinking you know where I stand. Anyone with half of an objective brain could see the media was against Trump as soon as he announced he was running. The media wasnt this mean to GWB and thats because he was still going along with the plan but we all agreed he was a dunce. As for the press itself, there is no journalism left. It is simply reporting now. We should agree theres difference and leave it at that.

And for the record, I didnt say anything about Harris being a slut and whore. I said Trump didnt sleep his way to the top, thats hard for any guy outside of the Pron industry. It was you sensitive fuckers saying I inferred it by the meme and Trump not shaggin his way to the top.

26 women and how many charges? You know I'm not a fan of Barr so whats your logic behind no charges? Dont care about taxes because if you had a business, you hire an accountant to find loopholes to pay less. Why not just throw Epsteins name into it?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Nov. 6, 2020, 1:45 p.m., edited 1 time in total.