Teh new prez

Nov. 3, 2020, 10:23 p.m.

No one's ever won having lost Ohio. 

I tell myself maybe this time it'll be different.

fuck

Nov. 3, 2020, 10:27 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

fuck

There is still the mail in ballots to be counted. Could take a few days to sort that mess out.

Nov. 3, 2020, 10:48 p.m.

Posted by: Brocklanders

fuck

There is still the mail in ballots to be counted. Could take a few days to sort that mess out.

Possuble, but if Biden does win it, it'll be a squeaker and a major shit storm will begin.

Nov. 3, 2020, 11:16 p.m.

This shit is going to drag on for days with counting the mail in ballots. Never know. Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina, etc. Biden picks up a couple of States anywhere during the mail in count and he's won.

Nov. 4, 2020, 12:16 a.m.

Is this a common core election?

Nov. 4, 2020, 8:17 a.m.

fuck

correlation .ne. causation

Nov. 4, 2020, 10:07 a.m.

Well, I was way off on the count, but it is looking more like Biden is going to win.  WTF America?  If Biden wins, McConnell will still be there to block every single thing he does.  

America... FUCK YA!

Nov. 4, 2020, 10:23 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Well, I was way off on the count

like that's a surprise

Nov. 4, 2020, 10:32 a.m.

It's exactly the same as last time around except Arizona looks to go Dem. The winner takes all in Florida and Texas BS is a sham. Another four years of that fucking retard. Unreal

My state did something right finally.  

Watching the election numbers in complete disbelief since yesterday.  As an American, I can't wrap my head around how many people still support him.  Not only that, but it appears that even more people voted for him this time.  

So yeah...this sucks.

Nov. 4, 2020, 11:42 a.m.

Posted by: chupacabro

like that's a surprise

Existential crisis, appropriate. 

Btw, new avatar huge improvement.

Nov. 4, 2020, 12:39 p.m.

Posted by: kavurider

It's exactly the same as last time around except Arizona looks to go Dem. The winner takes all in Florida and Texas BS is a sham. Another four years of that fucking retard. Unreal

Watching the election numbers in complete disbelief since yesterday. As an American, I can't wrap my head around how many people still support him. Not only that, but it appears that even more people voted for him this time.

So yeah...this sucks.

+ 93% of Republicans voted for Trump in 2020, up from 90% in 2016.

+ This symbolizes the entire night…Republican David Andahl, a North Dakota legislator who died of COVID-19, won re-election.

+ Meanwhile, Scott DesJarlais slept with subordinates, prescribed opioids for his young lover-patients and pressured one to get an abortion, still won in Tennessee, running as a pro-life, family values Republican…

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 4, 2020, 12:55 p.m., edited 4 times in total.
Nov. 4, 2020, 1:06 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabro

like that's a surprise

Hi Shogun.  So far I am only off on 2 states with Florida and Ohio, but I knew Florida was a long shot.  If PA and NC go blue I can live with that guess.  What was your prediction?

Nov. 4, 2020, 1:08 p.m.

Posted by: kavurider

Watching the election numbers in complete disbelief since yesterday. As an American, I can't wrap my head around how many people still support him. Not only that, but it appears that even more people voted for him this time.

So yeah...this sucks.

+ 93% of Republicans voted for Trump in 2020, up from 90% in 2016.

+ This symbolizes the entire night…Republican David Andahl, a North Dakota legislator who died of COVID-19, won re-election.

+ Meanwhile, Scott DesJarlais slept with subordinates, prescribed opioids for his young lover-patients and pressured one to get an abortion, still won in Tennessee, running as a pro-life, family values Republican…

Voting for a guy that died of COVID running for a party that ignores COVID in a state that is overrun with COVID.  These people are not smart.

Nov. 4, 2020, 1:23 p.m.

Source?

Last edited by: syncro on Nov. 4, 2020, 1:24 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 4, 2020, 3:56 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Source?

Like you had to ask. Hint: it's teh (+) --- https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/11/04/roaming-charges-the-fuck-up/

Voting for a guy that died of COVID running for a party that ignores COVID in a state that is overrun with COVID. These people are not smart.

But,....but...

The Bank of North Dakota is a state-owned, state-run financial institution based in Bismarck, North Dakota. It is the only government-owned general-service bank in the United States. The bank was established to promote agriculture, commerce, and industry in the state.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_North_Dakota

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 4, 2020, 3:58 p.m., edited 2 times in total.