Teh new prez

March 2, 2021, 11:49 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

you didnt hear he dropped the N word two weeks ago or so? 

Nope.  Sure didn't hear that one.  Let me google it.

Oh... more lies.  I am so surprised.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-n-word-recorded-speech/

March 2, 2021, 11:51 a.m.

Trump's golf swing is terrible and he can barely make it from the cart to the ball.

Last edited by: switch on March 2, 2021, 11:52 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 2, 2021, 12:49 p.m.

1. Really now dude, all you said about the graph was I used it wrong. Probably because it effectively showed Couch was wrong and I was technically correct. I understand that bothers you guys and your point totals but meh. I see the shit show as you guys not allowing anything to against your precious narrative. But thats just a difference of opinion isnt it?

Couch wasn't wrong and you being "technically correct" means nothing if you're 100% wrong on the context. It's like you're saying a dog has four legs (technically correct) and then pointing at a cat and calling it a dog (contextually wrong). The errors you're making are so basic that I'm not surprised you're unable to see them as your focus is so incredibly narrow that you can't see anything else outside of it.

March 2, 2021, 4:48 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Sure you or someone else will bring up golfing but at least Trump can swing a club and walk a full course.

Hilarious, Donny Dill Hole hasn’t walked two holes never mind eighteen. In fact he’s actually been known to piss other golfers off because of the way he drives his cart on to the greens on his own courses.

March 2, 2021, 6:42 p.m.

NBR's sentiment towards Trump re: covid. "Its all on him, forever". Right? I know I am

yeah - holding a president accountable for dismantling pandemic response abilities, lying to the public, calling it a hoax, being an anti masker, saying Fauci was wrong all the time and being directly responsible for the deaths of 100s of thousands of Americans....not fair.  he was very mistreated

March 2, 2021, 10 p.m.

And he and his family got better Covid treatment than anyone in the world.

March 4, 2021, 9:01 a.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

you didnt hear he dropped the N word two weeks ago or so? 

Nope.  Sure didn't hear that one.  Let me google it.

Oh... more lies.  I am so surprised.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-biden-n-word-recorded-speech/

LOL Snopes

March 4, 2021, 9:03 a.m.

Snopes has a better accuracy rate than you do.

March 4, 2021, 9:06 a.m.

Posted by: gearwhore

NBR's sentiment towards Trump re: covid. "Its all on him, forever". Right? I know I am

yeah - holding a president accountable for dismantling pandemic response abilities, lying to the public, calling it a hoax, being an anti masker, saying Fauci was wrong all the time and being directly responsible for the deaths of 100s of thousands of Americans....not fair.  he was very mistreated

Remember over a year ago when Pelosi went to SF's Chinatown, wait cant say that anymore.. she went "there" and she said there's no reason for a shut down? That was in response to Whom who wanted to what exactly? I'll spell it out. Trump wanted to close the border in late Jan or Feb 2020. Imagine if your liberal love team let him do that? But then you guys couldnt use it as effectively against him right? Right.

PS: Bidens admin has let 110 covid positive migrants into the country since late Jan. I'm sure you think they need to be there though.

March 4, 2021, 9:07 a.m.

Only when you need it to.

March 4, 2021, 9:08 a.m.

Only when you need it to.

I'll stop checking Snopes when you stop posting Lies.

March 4, 2021, 9:09 a.m.

Posted by: switch

And he and his family got better Covid treatment than anyone in the world.

I'd consider that a perk of being POTUS?

March 4, 2021, 9:10 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Sure you or someone else will bring up golfing but at least Trump can swing a club and walk a full course.

Hilarious, Donny Dill Hole hasn’t walked two holes never mind eighteen. In fact he’s actually been known to piss other golfers off because of the way he drives his cart on to the greens on his own courses.

You completely missed it, again.

March 4, 2021, 9:11 a.m.

1. Really now dude, all you said about the graph was I used it wrong. Probably because it effectively showed Couch was wrong and I was technically correct. I understand that bothers you guys and your point totals but meh. I see the shit show as you guys not allowing anything to against your precious narrative. But thats just a difference of opinion isnt it?

Couch wasn't wrong and you being "technically correct" means nothing if you're 100% wrong on the context. It's like you're saying a dog has four legs (technically correct) and then pointing at a cat and calling it a dog (contextually wrong). The errors you're making are so basic that I'm not surprised you're unable to see them as your focus is so incredibly narrow that you can't see anything else outside of it.

No i'm using that narrow window in the context I've stated to prove my point.

March 4, 2021, 9:12 a.m.

So according to this EO, from jan 20, 2021, Biden did suspend Trump's EO on foreign state's and the power grid for 90 days. You can f3 that link for this quote. Pretty sure that was reported to be something Biden didnt do.

(c) Executive Order 13920 of May 1, 2020 (Securing the United States Bulk-Power System), is hereby suspended for 90 days. The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.

No one wants to talk bout this? Or Bidens dog faced lie about having a COVID plan.. other than letting the infected into the country because thats a great effin' plan.