Teh new prez

Jan. 22, 2021, 1:35 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Ya I'm the ignorant one believing the tellyouavision.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/ex-capitol-police-chief-says-pelosi-mcconnells-sergeants-at-arms-refused-security-measures-while-new-timeline-proves-trump-incitement-claims-bogus/

Of course I’m ignorant, it’s impossible to know everything.

If you haven’t watched the footage of the rioters, you’re ignorant as to their actual behavior. 

That article doesn’t prove what it attempts to prove.  The timeline that he claims is impossible actually happened. One can view it themselves. 

Dudes track record should be enough for anyone with brains to disregard his claims.

Jan. 22, 2021, 3:17 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Posted by: LoamtoHome

I think there's only one idiot here....

Since I'm the asshole, who's the idiot?

if your wife ever accuses you of an inability to multitask we will vouch for you

lol wife. Like I'm dumb enough to get married.

Jan. 22, 2021, 3:23 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/ex-capitol-police-chief-says-pelosi-mcconnells-sergeants-at-arms-refused-security-measures-while-new-timeline-proves-trump-incitement-claims-bogus/

If you haven’t watched the footage of the rioters, you’re ignorant as to their actual behavior. 

That article doesn’t prove what it attempts to prove.  The timeline that he claims is impossible actually happened. One can view it themselves. 

Dudes track record should be enough for anyone with brains to disregard his claims.

You know I didnt say you were and like I said many a time in the past, I dont care where the information comes from. Pelosi and McConnel are confirmed by 'other' sites to have done what this link says.

And only in NBR would a poster agree to be ignorant and then go on to say the impossible actually happened. But that makes sense sooo.. ya.

Jan. 22, 2021, 3:40 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

I didnt watch it happen. Still havent. 

No surprise there.  Watching actual footage of the Trump insurrectionists would conflict with your world view.  But a stupid meme that fits in with your world view doesn't.

Basic definition of confirmation bias right there.

I know none of you have to do this because of your own liberal msm bias but find a transcript of his speech. I found this one. And the closest thing I can find to marching on the Capitol is this:

_Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. - Trump 1/6/21
_

Jan. 22, 2021, 3:47 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: KenN

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-national-pulse/

"QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source."

"Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks. "

Didn't you know that NSMB has it's own media verification algorithm? It's called the shogunometer. Basically anytime a source is quoted in a post by shogun that source is fair to be deemed as unreliable and untrustworthy. It works great as it's saved me from clicking on a lot of unnecessary links.

I'll take my Shogun'ometer over your group think any day.

Jan. 22, 2021, 3:52 p.m.

You know I didnt say you were and like I said many a time in the past, I dont care where the information comes from. Pelosi and McConnel are confirmed by 'other' sites to have done what this link says.

And only in NBR would a poster agree to be ignorant and then go on to say the impossible actually happened. But that makes sense sooo.. ya.

I’m not disputing what he’s said about the now resigned Sgt at Arms’  obviously the ball was dropped there somewhere.

I’m disputing the timeline that he’s proposing. He claims it’s impossible for people to be where they have been shown to be.  He’s the one claiming that something is impossible, not me.  Look at when and where the violence occurred, look at where and when it happened and decide for yourself instead of letting a dude with a proven lack of fidelity to the truth tell you what’s true.

And yes, I will always claim to be ignorant of many things.  Recognizing the boundaries of ones knowledge is not exclusive to NBR, just rare.

Jan. 22, 2021, 4:32 p.m.

That article doesn’t prove what it attempts to prove. The timeline that he claims is impossible actually happened. One can view it themselves.

I’m not disputing what he’s said about the now resigned Sgt at Arms’ obviously the ball was dropped there somewhere.

I’m disputing the timeline that he’s proposing. He claims it’s impossible for people to be where they have been shown to be. He’s the one claiming that something is impossible, not me. Look at when and where the violence occurred, look at where and when it happened and decide for yourself instead of letting a dude with a proven lack of fidelity to the truth tell you what’s true.

And yes, I will always claim to be ignorant of many things. Recognizing the boundaries of ones knowledge is not exclusive to NBR, just rare.

I think we can choose a better word than ignorant, maybe even for both of us as there can be a distinct difference between not knowing and ignorance, except for the law apparently. So is this where we actually have an NBR project and plot our own timeframes?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Jan. 22, 2021, 4:32 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 22, 2021, 4:58 p.m.

That article doesn’t prove what it attempts to prove. The timeline that he claims is impossible actually happened. One can view it themselves.

I’m not disputing what he’s said about the now resigned Sgt at Arms’ obviously the ball was dropped there somewhere.

I’m disputing the timeline that he’s proposing. He claims it’s impossible for people to be where they have been shown to be. He’s the one claiming that something is impossible, not me. Look at when and where the violence occurred, look at where and when it happened and decide for yourself instead of letting a dude with a proven lack of fidelity to the truth tell you what’s true.

And yes, I will always claim to be ignorant of many things. Recognizing the boundaries of ones knowledge is not exclusive to NBR, just rare.

I think we can choose a better word than ignorant, maybe even for both of us as there can be a distinct difference between not knowing and ignorance, except for the law apparently. So is this where we actually have an NBR project and plot our own timeframes?

Ignorance is the correct term, check Webster’s

Jan. 22, 2021, 5:14 p.m.

No, “not knowing” is the actual definition of ignorance. I’m using it correctly.

It’s also used as an insult, but that’s only effective if the person one’s throwing it at believes it means “stupid” or that one should know everything.

Jan. 22, 2021, 6:13 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

I know none of you have to do this because of your own liberal msm bias but find a transcript of his speech. I found this one. And the closest thing I can find to marching on the Capitol is this:

I’ve read it. In full. I also watched some of it, but not in full as it was too toxic.

The former President has been feeding his supporters a stream of LIES since the election. LIES that the “radical left” are stealing an election. LIES that he (Trump) actually won. LIES that there is evidence of dead people, animals and other nonsense having voted illegally. LIES that there is any evidence of this at all.  After 

All, LIES.

For more than two months, the Trump supporters, many of whom are ensconced in an echo chamber, were fed this toxic rhetoric and absolutely disprovable LIES.  And after months of this, many of his supporters were primed and ready to fight in what they believed to be a holy war. All of this was propagated down and given support by Donald J Trump.

This is the fomenting of the insurrection in slow motion and right out in public. So when he plans a “stop the steal” rally on Jan 6 and then tells his supporters to go ahead and march down the street, it was lighting the fuse on the bomb he had been building.

At any point after the ballots in a FREE AND FAIR ELECTION had been tallied, and then re-tallied, Trump could have put a stop to this by simply telling his supporters: “It’s over, we fought hard, but it’s over and Joe Biden is the President Elect”.

So meme all you want, cherry pick quotes all you want, but this is on Trump.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Jan. 22, 2021, 8:12 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Jan. 23, 2021, 7:49 a.m.

No, “not knowing” is the actual definition of ignorance. I’m using it correctly.

It’s also used as an insult, but that’s only effective if the person one’s throwing it at believes it means “stupid” or that one should know everything.

Exactly, not sure where we differ.

Jan. 25, 2021, 4:22 p.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Exactly, not sure where we differ.

Perhaps you both dont know everything then.

Jan. 25, 2021, 5:20 p.m.

For the first time ever, I got one of my points across to you. 

Good job us!

Jan. 25, 2021, 6:18 p.m.

Good job us!

Considering the context I wouldn’t call that a win.

Jan. 25, 2021, 7:38 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Good job us!

Considering the context I wouldn’t call that a win.

🤷🏼‍♂️  Ive managed to do something many would say is impossible. I’ll take the W.