Tags and accountability

Sept. 12, 2013, 10:40 a.m.

hey zeddie how was the bar b q on the wknd? lol

but seriously dude hows about you keep my name out of your mouth and i will do the same…:deadhorse:

You can do what you like little man. BBQ was great

ok tubbie, i heard you were a real hit w the ladies….did you really go into the house and grab a laptop and threathen to throw it in the fire? that part cant be true. the rest where you are yelling at the ladies that does sound like you tho…have a nice day ian….

Stay classy, Darryl. Live the e-thug dream. You want to know what happened? Try asking me to my face. FUnny how the ones whining around here, douche up every thread and whine.

stay classy , e thug ? ha from you thats rich.. talk to your face ? again w the veiled threats…

dont worry i heard what happened at the bar bq..you were just making friends like normal…

u need to try and get your wide ass on a bike and go for aride sometime..

or maybe take some exlax…prunes…something for that extreme constipation you experience daily….

Sept. 12, 2013, 11:58 a.m.

or legible

Whut?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 12, 2013, 1:31 p.m.

two things .1) ^ what just happened? (dude is awesomely evil it seems)

-- ok NM. Googled Survivor GIF and got all i needed to know. Not as good as I was hoping
and 2) WTF is a tag?

I just read through this whole thread which was pure entertainment…and i still dont know what a tag is. Maybe ill get tagged as an ignoramus now?

I'm ignoring Smedley.

Sept. 12, 2013, 1:42 p.m.

ok tubbie,

Did you just call him tubbie ?! :lol: haven't heard that in 35 years

Sept. 12, 2013, 8:34 p.m.

I'm on my mobile… Quick, somebody tag this with thread of year so we can find it again! Who doesn't love a butthurt e-fight reminder at new years? I know I'll laugh again.