Surrey Kid

Sept. 25, 2006, 2:12 p.m.

coming back to a previously posted idea… If you don't want people to know your full name, why not have a naming ssystem where the first name and only last initial are used…eg Wayne P., Igor T. etc etc. This also keeps internet tough-guys in line

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Sept. 25, 2006, 2:17 p.m.

coming back to a previously posted idea… If you don't want people to know your full name, why not have a naming ssystem where the first name and only last initial are used…eg Wayne P., Igor T. etc etc. This also keeps internet tough-guys in line

But then what do you do with common names like Dave, Chris, Mark. and god forbid all the people with the same common last names, Smith, Jones, Wong etc. Does it become, Dave S1, Dave S2 Dave S3 and so on and so on. Let people be creative but get rid of people who abuse the rules.

Sept. 25, 2006, 2:18 p.m.

Ugh ya that won't work. Think there's 20 something Ian's on this damned board.

Sept. 25, 2006, 2:25 p.m.

This also keeps internet tough-guys in line

meh

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:33 p.m.

Someone has a torch.

Dude I'm your #1 fan…..

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:35 p.m.

yes my accounts quite deleted.

To be honest im sick of this harassment because i live in surrey..
and this "sysco" does too.. we must be the same!
screw this, i thought this could have been an improvement form ridemonkey.

grow a pair you bitch. im surrey born and bred, and damn proud.

surrey didnt raise you to bitch out when people make fun of you, it raised you to steal their car, smoke some drugs, and get all your asian or brown buddies together with machetes and teach them a losson . so fuckin do it!

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:35 p.m.

Dude I'm your #1 fan…..

:fro: dig the name

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:46 p.m.

Geez, how did I miss this thread? Funny thing is, I was having a very nice chat via MSN with HellionFlyer earlier today, right in the middle of all this ( unbeknownst to me) and I poked fun at him living in surrey. His response was quite fair - he didn't go off the deep end at all.

So… What am I saying? I really don't know the guy, other than a few msn conversations about parts buying and selling, but he seems like a fair kid.

So - here's to you, HellionFlyer/Sysco/Surrey Kid.

Hell - even DirtStar500, after his original very poor entrance on the board seems to hve turned out to be an OK guy. Overly enthusiastic, perhaps, but OK in his current persona.

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:50 p.m.

Geez, how did I miss this thread? Funny thing is, I was having a very nice chat via MSN with HellionFlyer earlier today, right in the middle of all this ( unbeknownst to me) and I poked fun at him living in surrey. His response was quite fair - he didn't go off the deep end at all.

So… What am I saying? I really don't know the guy, other than a few msn conversations about parts buying and selling, but he seems like a fair kid.

So - here's to you, HellionFlyer/Sysco/Surrey Kid.

Hell - even DirtStar500, after his original very poor entrance on the board seems to hve turned out to be an OK guy. Overly enthusiastic, perhaps, but OK in his current persona.

i'm just hoping this wayne parsons #1 kid doesn't turn out to be a goof

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:50 p.m.

:fro: dig the name

Don't piss me off, I'm his alter ego. I'll baninate you groms with out blink'n an eye.

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Sept. 25, 2006, 4:51 p.m.

i'm just hoping this wayne parsons #1 kid doesn't turn out to be a goof

Tooo late

Sept. 25, 2006, 6:18 p.m.

He's evil Wayne.

Sept. 25, 2006, 6:34 p.m.

If you don't want people to know your full name, why not have a naming ssystem where the first name and only last initial are used…eg Wayne P., Igor T. etc etc.

That idea sucks!

;)

Sept. 25, 2006, 6:40 p.m.

grow a pair you bitch. im surrey born and bred, and damn proud.

surrey didnt raise you to bitch out when people make fun of you, it raised you to steal their car, smoke some drugs, and get all your asian or brown buddies together with machetes and teach them a losson . so fuckin do it!

Surrey!

Sept. 26, 2006, 8:56 p.m.

Surrey!

fuckin rights surrey. you can take the boy out of surrey, but not the surrey out of the boy