sup nsmb

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:10 p.m.

The sad part is you are basically going throught the emotions of most 16 year olds when you are in your mid 20's….. Suck it up princess… It get's much worse… just trust me on that one.

Go to school, get out in the real world, and quit being so fucking self absorbed… I'm sure you'll say something to the effect that " I know the real world"… Judging from your posts…you don't…

Really? My life has progressively gotten better as I got older. Some more details to worry about but overall much better.

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:11 p.m.

majin, don't listen to the "don't pop pills" advice… instead go see a mental health professional

but please don't get hooked on ativan

Speaking from experience?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:15 p.m.

Yes. That's exactly what I said.

"If a five year old throws a tantrum, tell them to f*ck off"

A+ for reading comprehension.

I don't think it has anything to do with reading comprehension, rather the lack of any tangible content in any of your posts could be the culprit.

Second, what the fuck is it with all you "life gurus" and knowing all about real life? The guy was eyeball in debt by buying a overpriced car, had a serious personality disorder, overworked, and genuinely un-happy. How does it get any harder? How does it get any more "real life" than that.

I say, LEARN to enjoy real life majin. Enjoy the simple things, a day of fishing, a hike up seymour, a ride down the mountain. Real life is spending time doing things you enjoy, not being stuck in a miserable rut. Those that say otherwise have never had the opportunity to enjoy what life has to offer for extended periods of time.

Set a goal, work towards it. Realize that there will be ups and downs. Focus on the trend, make sure the trend remains up, despite the lows along the way. Focus on enjoying the little free time you will have. Pay close attention to what you do daily, even keep a dairy if necessary. This will help you realize what makes you feel good and what you can do to evoke the feeling of "happiness."

Time is the ONLY gift given to you in this life, don't waste it.

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:15 p.m.

The sad part is you are basically going throught the emotions of most 16 year olds when you are in your mid 20's….. Suck it up princess… It get's much worse… just trust me on that one.

Umm…no.

Depression, anxiety disorders, panic disorders, personality disorders,schizophrenia, etc., are known to strike most frequently in males when they are in their early 20s.

Crying is a good thing; supression is the worst thing you be doing. This is one area where the female of our species have things right.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:21 p.m.

I'm amazed at how much i've missed "these are the days of majin" …this new episode has promise…

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:25 p.m.

I moved to Thunder Bay to get through my degree, post diploma, the fastest way I could..

It sucks. I no longer have the friends I had for 20 years. Nor my family. Not eating well, not healthly and struggling through school. Lots of stress incurred by living here in general.

I would recommend either BCIT or Camosun as both are great schools.

Keep contact with the friends and family who support you, they are the only thing that are solid.

As stated, there will be ups and downs, and you gotta force you way through it.

Positive attitude and Positive people are the only way you will get through tough times.. just try being successful when you are surrounded by negativity. it doesn't work.

Best of luck.

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:36 p.m.

You and Hypa should get together one weekend. You could circle jerk your little hate-on's and brainstorm ways to 'burn' me on NSMB. thumbs up

You sound alot like Majin.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:46 p.m.

How about we have a thread that stays on topic and doesn't get mashed up with internet persona's having a sword fight ?

At the same time, Bazett is also showing Majin how not to be. Remember what I said about the negativity Majin? Dont ignore the message, just the negative connotation and influence it may have. Some of the more useful things people say can be intended as negative, it's up to us to wade though that BS.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:52 p.m.

You sound alot like Majin.

Gotcha. Too far.

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:23 p.m.

I worked 60-70 hours a week for the last year. It didn't get to me, but who says that's how life has to be? I'm no longer working that job, that's for sure. Cut into my riding time!

I notice a lot of people act tougher/pretend to deal with more shit than they really do, just to make majin feel like he's useless.

Faithless…good luck with school, and sorting your shit out man.

it's not that he was working 60hrs a week, it's that he was only working 60hrs a week. if working 60hrs a week is your only major responsibility then you dont really have a lot to stress about.

andreas has gotten tons of help/advice over the years and for the most part all he's done is thrown it back in people's faces by continuing his nsmb antics. some people just take longer to get there, maybe that's his situation. the hardest thing to do is change the way you live your life and i hope he gets there eventually.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:27 p.m.

Believe me jbazett. I'm really fucking serious about this. This has affected every aspect of my life, and I won't feel better about myself until im in classes next month. I'm probably going to quit the bar too.

don't think that school is going to solve things. imo you need to be whole before you go to school.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:31 p.m.

60-70 hrs a week when the hours are usually at night can have some truely adverse effects on someone.

Anyone who works nights/graves should know exactly what I mean.

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:32 p.m.

if that got to you then you're still not ready for real life.

good luck tho.

kinda sucks to consider that 'real life'

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:33 p.m.

don't think that school is going to solve things. imo you need to be whole before you go to school.

Sometimes all people need is to be on the right path and things can feel better for them.

Dec. 13, 2010, 4:37 p.m.

kinda sucks to consider that 'real life'

real life is about a lot more than just a paycheque.

Ellen Langer