sup nsmb

Dec. 13, 2010, 1:23 p.m.

I find it odd that you think I'm trolling. Maybe you should just give me the benefit of the doubt.

Dec. 13, 2010, 1:42 p.m.

first step to getting better: don't care what other people think about you, second step: don't assume everyone is going to be sympathetic to your "problems"

Dec. 13, 2010, 1:43 p.m.

I can't believe you guys are actually getting sucked into this bullshit, this is what? Majin's fifth breakdown? It's like watching a family being terrorized by a five year old throwing tantrums one minute, then coddling him the next, only to be shocked when he starts calling people "Little nammer bitches" and being ignorant again.

So your expert parenting advise would be to tell the 5 year old to fuck off when they act responsibly because you know they will just have another tantrum?

Dec. 13, 2010, 1:52 p.m.

So your expert parenting advise would be to tell the 5 year old to fuck off when they act responsibly because you know they will just have another tantrum?

Yes. That's exactly what I said.

"If a five year old throws a tantrum, tell them to f*ck off"

A+ for reading comprehension.

Dec. 13, 2010, 1:59 p.m.

Hey bazett, fuck off.

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:03 p.m.

Hey bazett, fuck off.

http://www.wikihow.com/Hide-an-Erection

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:10 p.m.

Yes. That's exactly what I said.

A+ for reading comprehension.

You say we are being sucked into his shit, but the way you control the tantrum is to ignore it and then reward good behaviour, which is what we are doing. (sorry for comparing you to a 5 year old Majin, lol)

Besides, you just come off as a major douche. E.D. getting you down?

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:22 p.m.

I find it odd that you think I'm trolling. Maybe you should just give me the benefit of the doubt.

Well, you do have "n/b/r troll." as a commment under your user name.

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:29 p.m.

In majtroll's defense, he did post this on two sites, then cross post them.
That's the e-version of being really serious.

He is keen on getting me to admit I have a hard on for him.
Maybe it's working penis envy?

:agree:

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:30 p.m.

You say we are being sucked into his shit, but the way you control the tantrum is to ignore it and then reward good behaviour, which is what we are doing. (sorry for comparing you to a 5 year old Majin, lol)

Yes, I think that you are being sucked into his shit, It's just an opinion, no need to get so worked up. You see this as good behavior? I see it as manipulation. I see someone saying Ignorant/offensive/vile racist sht one minute, then playing the poor victim the next and I think that the reason he says all of the sht he spouts, is because he knows there isn't any consequences, that all he has to do is post one self-indulgent-woe-is-me thread and all is forgotten. I'll make sure and keep my opinion to myself next time.

I am a major douche, or rather, can be a major douche, no argument there. I'll try and tone down the douchiness next time.

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:32 p.m.

Believe me jbazett. I'm really fucking serious about this. This has affected every aspect of my life, and I won't feel better about myself until im in classes next month. I'm probably going to quit the bar too.

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:41 p.m.

I went 3 weeks without food actually, I lost 15 pounds, and I had a mental breakdown at the club while I was working and started crying infront of my staff. I'm making the steps to better my life and change my environment but It will be 4 long years.

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:42 p.m.

Believe me jbazett. I'm really fucking serious about this. This has affected every aspect of my life, and I won't feel better about myself until im in classes next month. I'm probably going to quit the bar too.

if you are serious then prove it. don't get baited in to ridiculous shit with people on the internet you've never met.

go become a better person… for you

Dec. 13, 2010, 2:42 p.m.

The sad part is you are basically going throught the emotions of most 16 year olds when you are in your mid 20's….. Suck it up princess… It get's much worse… just trust me on that one.

Go to school, get out in the real world, and quit being so fucking self absorbed… I'm sure you'll say something to the effect that " I know the real world"… Judging from your posts…you don't…

Dec. 13, 2010, 3:02 p.m.

forget about the internet already man, 1st step to solving your problems.