Students! How was your semster.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:10 p.m.

So most of us students are preaty much done, only a few of you are still being tortured, i know UVIC exams go untill today or tomorrow. But we are free for a few weeks.

So… how did your semester go? Freshman, how was the new school? Everybody make it through alive, even after that freerider 2 game being released during exam time.

I will start off. It was awesome, I met a ton of new and cool people and cant wait to go back in January. I found out yesterday that i got all 3 A-'s and one B- so I'm happy.

oh and any plans for the break? Traveling anywhere?

www.knollybikes.com

:canada:

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:19 p.m.

i will take a guess on yours…you missed spelling class.

Well, well I been movin' down to Florida.
And I'm gonna bowl me a perfect game.
Well I'm gonna cut off my leg down in Florida, child.
And I'm gonna dance one-legged off in the rain.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:20 p.m.

So most of us students are preaty much done, only a few of you are still being tortured, i know UVIC exams go untill today or tomorrow. But we are free for a few weeks.

So… how did your semester go? Freshman, how was the new school? Everybody make it through alive, even after that freerider 2 game being released during exam time.

I will start off. It was awesome, I met a ton of new and cool people and cant wait to go back in January. I found out yesterday that i got all 3 A-'s and one B- so I'm happy.

whatever dude …

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:21 p.m.

i will take a guess on yours…you missed spelling class.

beet me to it.

River City Cycle Club - www.rivercitycycle.ca

Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:21 p.m.

i've only gotten one grade back
B-
sucks, but I understood the important stuff which is going to be applicable in one of the courses I take next semester.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:22 p.m.

I did ok…except for discrete math…
i got 38[HTML_REMOVED]#37; and that's a C-
i love the bell curve

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:23 p.m.

beat me to it.

Were you skipping with him?

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:24 p.m.

Were you skipping with him?

lol. sarcasm much?

River City Cycle Club - www.rivercitycycle.ca

Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:32 p.m.

beet

yummy

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:39 p.m.

I did ok…except for discrete math…
i got 38% and that's a C-
i love the bell curve

Discrete math? That sounds easy to pass - ya I know the answer but c'mon if I tell you I'll have to tell everyone.

Dec. 21, 2007, 4:41 p.m.

I remember back in the day when I got those kind of marks…

Don't worry, it's all downhill from here.

Dec. 21, 2007, 5:02 p.m.

Finishing up my Fourth year at SFU and had a great semester. 2 A's 2 A-'s.

vegetarian: an ancient word for "likes to stay home with the ladies…"

Dec. 21, 2007, 5:15 p.m.

my sisters goes to Uvic, and I think she said all classes, ended last night?
what year are you in?

Just because I like boys doesn't mean I want to go out with Mike.

Dec. 21, 2007, 5:33 p.m.

I got Bs and B-'s in all 5 courses.
Pretty stoked cause I didnt put as much effort in as I could of.
Motivates me to work harder next semester though cause I know I can get A's now lol.

stuff for sale:
Dainese upper body suit, size medium, brand new and never worn $200
email me for details: [email protected]

Dec. 21, 2007, 5:40 p.m.

Finished up undergrad in 2001 but went back to UBC this last semester to get my secondary teaching credential. So far it has been the easiest thing I have ever done in my life. We'll see how student teaching goes though.

What was disappointing is the lack of hot women on the UBC campus. WTF! With so many good looking women around Vancouver how did UBC become a black hole for them? Somebody please tell me.