Stuck DVD in drive

Dec. 8, 2015, 11:13 p.m.

Assuming you bought the DVD, that automagically entitles you to a lifetime of torrented copies of said DVD for the term of your natural life. Its the Law of Hollywood.

OH! Is that what they mean by 'digital copy' included.

Legaleez is not my forte but I didnt have to tell you that.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 9, 2015, 9:44 a.m.

If the paperclip doesn't work, sounds like it must be something jamming it. That should work without the motor. Without knowing too much what is going on, this happened to me once because the DVD had slipped out of place. I just gently shook it around until it fell back into place and was able to open it.

Dec. 10, 2015, 7:50 a.m.

This happened to me once on an LG Blu Ray player - which I still have and use. One of the rubber bands inside (can't remember what it was for) had come off its spindle and was jamming/preventing the disk from ejecting. I needed to crack out the screwdrivers, take it apart, and figure it out. That was a few years ago now and no issues since.

Dec. 10, 2015, 8:02 a.m.

Besides physically taking the drive apart, what can I do?

Have you tried tin foil?

Libre? Libre como el vienta……

Dec. 10, 2015, 8:53 a.m.

Maybe you need to rewind it first?

Seriously though, in the OP you said it is a multidisk player? As in holds more than 1 disk at a time? If so you will likely have to open it up.

I had an old carousel cd player that the slightest bump would make the disks slip out and jam the thing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dec. 10, 2015, 12:42 p.m.

Seriously though, in the OP you said it is a multidisk player? As in holds more than 1 disk at a time? If so you will likely have to open it up.

I had an old carousel cd player that the slightest bump would make the disks slip out and jam the thing.

Oh how those pissed me off, Ruined a few of my favourite discs.

Dec. 10, 2015, 1:12 p.m.

Not a carousel type; an LG super-multi. BD/DVD.

Dec. 10, 2015, 1:13 p.m.

Have you tried tin foil?

Anything other specifics you can add other than tinfoil and some elementary level modification of my name?

Dec. 10, 2015, 1:13 p.m.

This happened to me once on an LG Blu Ray player - which I still have and use. One of the rubber bands inside (can't remember what it was for) had come off its spindle and was jamming/preventing the disk from ejecting. I needed to crack out the screwdrivers, take it apart, and figure it out. That was a few years ago now and no issues since.

Alright, time to dust off the tools.