Strippers Love Arron

March 16, 2006, 1:18 a.m.

yeah that riGHT ME ALEX DUSTIN AND SEAN GOT THIS GIRL TO SIGN SOME SIG FOR ARRON TELLING HIM HOW HE LOVES HERE PICS OF tHIS COMING SOON

March 16, 2006, 1:21 a.m.

You are dense.:duh:

March 16, 2006, 1:22 a.m.

youre just jelous

March 16, 2006, 1:22 a.m.

Ahhh the joys of strip clubs. So many memories.

Best one ever was walking up to my drunken friend who was trying to get my other drunken friend back in his seat. As I approached I heard 2nd drunken friend say "Shut up, you're ruining my chances", at which point I just turned around and walked away laughing til I couldn't breathe.

March 16, 2006, 1:28 a.m.

hahahahahahahahahahja

March 16, 2006, 3:11 a.m.

ive only been once and that time was with some mates. it was weird that one bloke we dont usually hang around he came with us and all the girls knew him by name as did the bouncers and stuff :lol:

March 16, 2006, 12:26 p.m.

I'm guessing by now that if you're sober you realize that getting signed crap from strippers is not a big deal. I used to collect the autographs, had about 30 at one point.

March 16, 2006, 12:30 p.m.

I'm guessing by now that if you're sober you realize that getting signed crap from strippers is not a big deal. I used to collect the autographs, had about 30 at one point.

I used to have a real thing for strippers, not sure why, oh yeah I remember most are hot and love sex.

Anyways, once you have dated one it is realllllllllllllllllly easy to date a bunch of them as you are "in" so to speak, kinda of like the Illuminati only with black lights and brass poles.

meh

March 16, 2006, 12:30 p.m.

i have a rubber chicken with 3 strippers names signed on it. Want a weird feeling in the morning? Wake up with a rubber chicken with 3 signatures on it next to your pillow.

March 16, 2006, 12:37 p.m.

I used to have a real thing for strippers, not sure why, oh yeah I remember most are hot and love sex.

Anyways, once you have dated one it is realllllllllllllllllly easy to date a bunch of them as you are "in" so to speak, kinda of like the Illuminati only with black lights and brass poles.

Yup, before I started this job I I drove strippers for about 4 months. That was interesting. Some girls paid for a ride, and other girls bartered :D Had a few of them that wanted to set me up with their non stripping friends. Had some good times.

Kinda scary hanging out with them though, for the most part they are fucked in the head big time. Met one girl had her head on straight though, or seemed to. Stripped the whole way thru college, was on her last year doing her thesis for her phd, owned her condo and suv outright, and didn't do drugs. Of course she could have been totally coked up and lying out her ass too :lol:

March 16, 2006, 12:38 p.m.

i have a rubber chicken with 3 strippers names signed on it. Want a weird feeling in the morning? Wake up with a rubber chicken with 3 signatures on it next to your pillow.

At least tell me it was a female rubber chicken you sicko

March 16, 2006, 12:40 p.m.

Yup, before I started this job I I drove strippers for about 4 months. That was interesting. Some girls paid for a ride, and other girls bartered :D Had a few of them that wanted to set me up with their non stripping friends. Had some good times.

Kinda scary hanging out with them though, for the most part they are fucked in the head big time. Met one girl had her head on straight though, or seemed to. Stripped the whole way thru college, was on her last year doing her thesis for her phd, owned her condo and suv outright, and didn't do drugs. Of course she could have been totally coked up and lying out her ass too :lol:

Most are off the hook nuts, but I was only in it for the secks, oh and may are bisecksual too

meh

March 16, 2006, 12:40 p.m.

Of course she could have been totally coked up and lying out her ass too :lol:

Could be both. Educated and stable w/ a steady supply of free coke.

It'll be all good until she has a mono-nostril.

www.natooke.com

March 16, 2006, 12:47 p.m.

oh and may are bisecksual too

Oh heck ya. Hanging out in the dressing room area at night was almost too much sometimes. A duo comes off the stage and gets to the dressing room and just keeps going.

Fun times back in the days, but also not so fun times like the nice young bikers wearing their well known colors walking in and starting to ask questions because I seemed to be around too much. Time to go.

March 16, 2006, 12:52 p.m.

Oh heck ya. Hanging out in the dressing room area at night was almost too much sometimes. A duo comes off the stage and gets to the dressing room and just keeps going.

Fun times back in the days, but also not so fun times like the nice young bikers wearing their well known colors walking in and starting to ask questions because I seemed to be around too much. Time to go.

I was pretty tight with most of the boys so never had a problem

meh