Squamish Housing Prices

May 28, 2016, 2:57 p.m.

Harvey Mudd University?

:lol:

Don't laugh … #1 ranked Undergraduate Engineering Program in the US.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/engineering-no-doctorate

May 28, 2016, 3:21 p.m.

Not just any students. These are Quest students.
They have the highest tuition in the Northern Hemisphere.

Quest tuition this year 2016-2017 is $32,500.
Quest board (and books) is an extra $12,250.
http://www.questu.ca/costs_aid.html

$4,000 for a whole house on a hill away from the Dons at Quest Room and Board is thee best deal going.

True. But there is nothing as absurdly small or unknown as Quest that comes close to fees like Quests. They are the most expensive Canadian university.
http://academica.ca/top-ten/quest-university-most-expensive-canadian-institution

But that's not what you said.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 28, 2016, 3:23 p.m.

Ho. Lee. Fuk.

Yah, I think he's in the delegation, too.

notaracist

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 28, 2016, 9:39 p.m.

Now there's sometimes literally 100 cars between Quest, the lower lot and the half nelson area. It wouldn't be wrong to say there are 50 times as many people riding here as there was 7 years ago.

I haven't been riding in Squamish for over a couple years now (HN was new) don't think I'll be back anytime soon.
Uncle Duke and I were pedalling the other evening and we both commented that the riding population has gone from constant familiar faces to no clue who most people are.

"The total 2015-2016 cost of attending Harvard College without financial aid is $45,278 for tuition and $60,659 for tuition, room, board and fees combined."

Source:www.harvard.edu/about-harvard/harvard-glance

Most Expensive U.S. Colleges and Universities, 2014–2015 (Before Room and Board)
http://www.infoplease.com/us/education/most-expensive-schools.html

Harvard is is like enduro racing, prestigious!
Also the article only includes schools with 800+ students. I'm taking a strong guess Quest isn't that.

True. But there is nothing as absurdly small or unknown as Quest that comes close to fees like Quests. They are the most expensive Canadian university.
http://academica.ca/top-ten/quest-university-most-expensive-canadian-institution

Quest or UBC spinner? Take your pick.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 28, 2016, 10:45 p.m.

I haven't been riding in Squamish for over a couple years now (HN was new) don't think I'll be back anytime soon.
Uncle Duke and I were pedalling the other evening and we both commented that the riding population has gone from constant familiar faces to no clue who most people are.

Harvard is is like enduro racing, prestigious!
Also the article only includes schools with 800+ students. I'm taking a strong guess Quest isn't that.

Quest or UBC spinner? Take your pick.

Quest - Current enrolment: 700 undergraduate students

Several of the colleges in that list are around 1000, and a few are under 1000, Bard College at Simon's Rock is listed as undergraduate enrollment of 380.

The Wikipedia article says that Quest has an exchange program with Zeppelin University in Germany, which can only mean 2 things:

May 28, 2016, 11:27 p.m.

I'm glad that you and others research shit that I just don't really care about.

:kiss:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 29, 2016, 11:53 a.m.

This happened with climbing about 15 (or more) years ago. I stopped going up there on weekends because, as someone who only climbed at moderate grades, you'd spend most of your day waiting to get on routes. For awhile, climbing on weeknights after work was more productive, but even that started to get busy. I eventually migrated from technical to alpine climbing, the mountains are much less crowded.

May 29, 2016, 6:46 p.m.

Are you sure it's not because you are getting old. :lol:

May 29, 2016, 7:34 p.m.

Are you sure it's not because you are getting old. :lol:

He's the youngest old man I've ever met.

May 29, 2016, 7:47 p.m.

He's the youngest old man I've ever met.

Wait, oldest youngest man I've ever met.