Sorry super macho men.. here is a scooter thread again

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:06 p.m.

You're on fire today. If you really feel that way why don't you go play in traffic and do us all a favour by offing yourself. The less idiots like you in society the better.

playing in traffic would create congestion and ruin every little tools day as well as the cool people, bad choice bro

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:09 p.m.

playing in traffic would create congestion and ruin every little tools day as well as the cool people, bad choice bro

True. My bad.

Someone has a man crush.

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:21 p.m.

I have been playing in traffic as much as possible and it still has not killed me yet.. does that not suck or what!

maybe come and kill me and that can make you feel awesome! :clap: serious internet business Wow haha

maybe cut my throat or just throw me in front of a bus! lol LIFE SO SERIOUS

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:25 p.m.

I have been playing in traffic as much as possible and it still has not killed me yet.. does that not suck or what!

maybe come and kill me and that can make you feel awesome! :clap: serious internet business Wow haha

maybe cut my throat or just throw me in front of a bus! lol LIFE SO SERIOUS

You're a fucking idiot.

Someone has a man crush.

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:27 p.m.

whatever dudes

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:36 p.m.

I must be fucking idiot.. lol got a job.. pay my bills have fun in life.. IDIOT!! right here.. hahah :fruit:

annnyways back to Normal people life here..

I will just block your replies .. never have but seems much more fun!

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:36 p.m.

plus you have a 70cc in yours and you can't even go 80?? why beef up if it gets you no where?

we both ride scooters I dunno why your bickering about a plastic this metal that? haha

Mine gets up to 85 on the flats and gets me to plenty of nice places. And I would rather have steel body panels than dinky plastic, plastic = cheap and ugly. Steel = strong fluid lines.

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:56 p.m.

LOL… yes I forgot only metal can be smooth fluid lines..

its a scooter.. I don't care if its a vespa a aprilia or a suzuki.. its a scooter.. I never said one was better then the other.. I even saw a beautiful yellow vespa with sidecar today.. id have that in a second.

I feel NSMB is def as some people said.. a lil Ed hardy.. haha

Not including you Dev.. but still.. to much hostility over words.. listen to some Bob Marley.. relax

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 5:04 p.m.

Shorts or jeans, does anyone in their right mind think that some cotton is going to make
any difference in a crash where you'd do more than just some serious road rash vs wearing shorts?

From TLD site.

Although it's not rated for motorized use, legend has it that it's not the lack of impact resistance that keeps it from getting a DOT rating, it's the vents, which aren't allowed on a DOT-approved helmet.

Personally, I wear a seat belt when driving a car, a helmet on a bike, and body armor on
a DH trail…BUT…you have the right to wear or not wear anything you want. Anyone on
this board that rides a mtb for recreation is hypocritical for coming down on Rossco for
wearing slippers and shorts on a scooter. Whatever you do, don't go to Hawaii or else your
head's going to explode, no helmet laws and guys doing 80 mph riding ninjas on the H1,
H2 and H3 as well as all the tourists in shorts and slippers driving around the island. I skated barefoot from my first black night w/ steel wheels till the 80's when
I moved to a place where there were no places to skate and the only downhill roads were
the typical 808 pothole gravely mess.

Lots of high horses in this thread.

Hey Ross, nice pics, have fun on it while the weather lasts. LOL

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Aug. 21, 2011, 5:18 p.m.

I was going to point out.. a guy I scooter with comes from Cuba.. No shirt no shoes.. and hits the open road.. and Hawaii also..

I had a blast.. I will post of todays pictures.

DID almost 5 1/2 hours pretty much straight riding. Loved it just so relaxing.

This is where it sucks.. in coquitlam I stoped for gas before I heading to stave and I stopped my camera.. had no idea.. so here is coming back.

Now its Fancy car time

Viper

R8 V10

458 Italia Ferrari in the distance.. MMMM SEXY

Back through the tunnel heading home

a Total of 259KM on the scooter today! .

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 5:20 p.m.

Geriatric fucks of nsmb strike again. I hope im dead (not from a flip flop scooter incident) before I get all senile and feel the need to flip out on some guy scooting with sandals and shorts haha.

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up

Aug. 21, 2011, 5:22 p.m.

Geriatric fucks of nsmb strike again. I hope im dead (not from a flip flop scooter incident) before I get all senile and feel the need to flip out on some guy scooting with sandals and shorts haha.

this.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 21, 2011, 6:44 p.m.

Spotted you coming off the Pat Bridge this morning. The only reason I noticed was because of the TLD lid!

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers Assoc.

Aug. 21, 2011, 7:26 p.m.

what were you driving.. I think I noticed you..

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 8:44 p.m.

This thread is classic nsmb…. from dudes arguing about which scooter is less feminine or more masculine, (no, really???) to other dudes arguing about what is proper scooter wear for safety (jeans vs shorts????). So much fail.