Sorry super macho men.. here is a scooter thread again

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:42 a.m.

I'm going to be buying a "real" bike soon. 250 cc probably.

I just got my license. I talked to one of my friends I met on my bike tour, who works for the party in a small town and asked him how hard it would be to get my license. He gave me a call a few days later and asked for my passport number and name. One week later he gave me my license lol. No test involved either.. he just did it for me, unreal. I can even drive a car legally now if I want, frickin unbelievable.

Its a joke isnt it……

same here…paid a few extra bucks..

seems i aced my written and some how didn't have to take a practical…oh ya…can drive professionally as well.

no..i am not proud about it…just how it roles in a 4th world country.

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:45 a.m.

no..i am not proud about it…just how it roles in a 4th world country.

What the fuck are you doing in Haiti?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:52 a.m.

What the fuck are you doing in Haiti?

hiding from the man yo…

and living like a king!

Aug. 21, 2011, 6:53 a.m.

Have fun getting your toes ripped off when you crash.

Whats so bad about wearing jeans and ankle high boots? Its not like you look cool on a your type of scooter.

Perhaps if you had a nice Vespa it would make sense to look more hip, but on a nerdy plastic aprilia, nothing will make you look cool. So you may as well try to prevent road rash and extreme discomfort.

Have fun thinking nothing will happen to you.

Roflcopter….scooter elitism at its best!

Where can I buy a pair of these magical scootering jeans anyways?

Pastor of Muppets

Aug. 21, 2011, 7:21 a.m.

Lol… That's funny… A vespa is a girls scooter. Even urban wasps said so.. low seat height.. easy to ride not to fast.. lol. I wear what I wear becuz it gets to warm for me.

You belong on the aprilia fourm with that aditude. Lol

Don't hate that I'm having fun. Of course ill post pica when I bail that be awesome

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 7:25 a.m.

Real bike I will get a jacket. And a proper helmet. But it is my choice. I am a stupid person and the faster I get off the planet the faster more boring people can get on..

Start off slow.. learn the shifting part

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 8:23 a.m.

^ RS125?

Those things are fun, but tiny. You have to be the size of an Asian girl to fit on one well…

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Aug. 21, 2011, 9:35 a.m.

no just short and stubby.. it did fit me very well. Can't be much taller then 5'8 5'9 without looking weird on it

:)

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 10:10 a.m.

yup it is very true about how easy it is to die.. so if im going over 50 and i fall off it dont matter if I have protective gear on.

I feel safer wearing this helmet then I would the lil Helmets

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 11:31 a.m.

since you have a gopro and all, why no video?

Aug. 21, 2011, 1:31 p.m.

Lol… That's funny… A vespa is a girls scooter. Even urban wasps said so.. low seat height.. easy to ride not to fast.. lol.

If riding a steel bodied high quality scooter that looks good is a girls scooter, im fine with that since I would never be caught on an ugly plastic SR50. Is your aprilia hard to ride? last time I checked it was the same to ride as my vespa…

Urban Wasp will tell you anything to sell you anything.

Aug. 21, 2011, 2:57 p.m.

lol I made up my own words about the girl scooter urban wasp just agreed.. a guy has a vespa and a BWS and says the SR50 is the best handling one out of them all. plus you have a 70cc in yours and you can't even go 80?? why beef up if it gets you no where?

we both ride scooters I dunno why your bickering about a plastic this metal that? haha

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 2:58 p.m.

I could care less about my body… if your going to fall who gives 2 shits if you save some skin.. oh noo skin graphs oh no I look more ugly then I already do.. hahah

You were dropped repeatedly on your head as a kid weren't you?

Someone has a man crush.

Aug. 21, 2011, 2:59 p.m.

I am now back from the 2nd longest trip.. to stave Falls (bc hydro dam) all the way back and around stanley park around UBC through richmond and to Ladner again.. I spent 3$ total on my trip.

No Video because youtube only can do 15 mins and 15 mins of traffic light to traffic light its pretty boring

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 3:02 p.m.

I am a stupid person and the faster I get off the planet the faster more boring people can get on..

You're on fire today. If you really feel that way why don't you go play in traffic and do us all a favour by offing yourself. The less idiots like you in society the better.

Someone has a man crush.