Sorry super macho men.. here is a scooter thread again

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:37 p.m.

I could care less about my body… if your going to fall who gives 2 shits if you save some skin.. oh noo skin graphs oh no I look more ugly then I already do.. hahah

hah less then 10? try less then 4$..

and if I was not sitting in traffic for 30 mins on W Georgia street much less.

actually I can now after re tuning it when I got home I can eaasy do 95 on the flats. prob 110 on a slight down hill.

I was also wearing my Troy Lee Carbon D2 helmet.. flamer edition..

fixed…..

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:40 p.m.

whateves.. flamer or flames.. don't care. :) I could wear a full Troy lee outfit if ya like too..

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:42 p.m.

Think the cops will care if you choose not to sit in traffic and make like a bike courier?

I do not think they would but I will not risk it right now with a N. after that im buying a real bike anyways.

Next time ill just turn the bike off and coast it down the side of the street… I could walk faster then the traffic was going

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:48 p.m.

I do not think they would but I will not risk it right now with a N. after that im buying a real bike anyways.

Next time ill just turn the bike off and coast it down the side of the street… I could walk faster then the traffic was going

Ah… was just wondering how they feel about scooters and lane splitting in traffic since its illegal for big bikes. Its legal in California…and anything goes here. It s a blast in traffic.

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:49 p.m.

Tomorrow is set for me to try and get to Stave Lake.

Should be a awesome trip!

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 20, 2011, 9:51 p.m.

whateves.. flamer or flames.. don't care. :) I could wear a full Troy lee outfit if ya like too..

Only if it's a mid-1990s neon Troy Lee kit :lol:

Actually joking on the flamer/scoot thing… anything on two wheels is cool…

Aug. 20, 2011, 10:38 p.m.

I know guys on my scooter who wear.. the Full racing leathers with the

Full boots helmet and gloves.. … seriously? you are going 80 only thing you are going to do when you fall is get laughed at.

I will do more photos on the way to stave lake.

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 20, 2011, 10:40 p.m.

Tomorrow is set for me to try and get to Stave Lake.

Should be a awesome trip!

Slave with your scooter?

Watch out for anything with 4 wheels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SixNxBYGNY

Aug. 20, 2011, 10:45 p.m.

yup should be a blast.. Im trying to find better angels for the GoPro but its hard..

on a side note.. the aprilia offical forum.. holy crap.. everyone like OMG OMG SANDLES Shorts??your a IDIOT.. hope you hurt your self… you should be in full protection… like WTF? haha

dammn ppl and scooters need to relax.. must be serious business…

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Aug. 21, 2011, 12:33 a.m.

Have fun getting your toes ripped off when you crash.

Whats so bad about wearing jeans and ankle high boots? Its not like you look cool on a your type of scooter.

Perhaps if you had a nice Vespa it would make sense to look more hip, but on a nerdy plastic aprilia, nothing will make you look cool. So you may as well try to prevent road rash and extreme discomfort.

Have fun thinking nothing will happen to you.

Aug. 21, 2011, 12:56 a.m.

At the end of the day, it's your choice what you want to wear, but I have gone down doing speeds that your scooter is capable of and I am really glad I was wearing all my gear because otherwise, they would have been scraping rocks out of my skin with a wire brush.

You know what though? It's up to you. The world needs less stupid people

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Aug. 21, 2011, 1:06 a.m.

Full boots helmet and gloves.. … seriously? you are going 80 only thing you are going to do when you fall is get laughed at.

Your so Macho

nobody is this dumb.

Aug. 21, 2011, 2:10 a.m.

At the end of the day, it's your choice what you want to wear, but I have gone down doing speeds that your scooter is capable of and I am really glad I was wearing all my gear because otherwise, they would have been scraping rocks out of my skin with a wire brush.

You know what though? It's up to you. The world needs less stupid people

This is what it comes down to…choice.

But dont worry, i am 40 and still dont really want to have people telling whats good for me, even though i think i have overcome ego.

Riding a scooter with no gear is not much different than a pro MTBer competing with only a helmet. Still dumb…but its their choice.

PS i MTBiked, MX'st with full gear, scooter..flip flop and speedoes only. So thanks for all your opinions in advance…

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:17 a.m.

I'm going to be buying a "real" bike soon. 250 cc probably.

I just got my license. I talked to one of my friends I met on my bike tour, who works for the party in a small town and asked him how hard it would be to get my license. He gave me a call a few days later and asked for my passport number and name. One week later he gave me my license lol. No test involved either.. he just did it for me, unreal. I can even drive a car legally now if I want, frickin unbelievable.

www.natooke.com

Aug. 21, 2011, 4:42 a.m.

I'm going to be buying a "real" bike soon. 250 cc probably.

I just got my license. I talked to one of my friends I met on my bike tour, who works for the party in a small town and asked him how hard it would be to get my license. He gave me a call a few days later and asked for my passport number and name. One week later he gave me my license lol. No test involved either.. he just did it for me, unreal. I can even drive a car legally now if I want, frickin unbelievable.

When you say "the party"… whatcha talking aboot willis?

As for Rossco, the official forum probably came down on you b/c they've gone down and they also have a hard enough time with self esteem and fitting in - they dont need the semi retarded kid wearing a non-DOT approved helmet and no gear representing them. Yes, we know, you dont care. Just post up pics when you do bail.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs