Soooo ... Alberta ...

June 5, 2015, 10:14 p.m.

There are plenty of projects that are still viable at 45-55 dollar oil - but there margins are tight. Nobody is going ahead with them in this start to the regular drilling season because they don't know what is going to happen with royalties. She needs to hurry the fuck up and get that ball rolling for investment to continue.

You're a funny man. You buy the first twelve beers and I'll buy the next twelve.

June 15, 2015, 9:36 p.m.

erry body left yet? tears and trucknutz left behind?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 15, 2015, 10 p.m.

Was driving behind a red plate on my way home and fucker threw some garbage out his window. Fuck that pissed me off.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

June 15, 2015, 10:32 p.m.

Was driving behind a red plate on my way home and fucker threw some garbage out his window. Fuck that pissed me off.

His logic would probably be "I pay my taxes, I don't give a f**k bitch".

Sub human scum.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

June 16, 2015, 8:43 a.m.

years ago I was working with a guy who wanted to throw some garbage over the side of the boat, I tried to explain to him why he shouldn't and he said "look I've been throwing garbage over the side my whole life(grew up fishing), you can't tell me I can't"……tough logic to beat.

Told him it was illegal and he would lose his job and he seemed to understand that…..

June 24, 2015, 4:37 p.m.

Sweet Lucifer's Tits.

Can we convince her to run for PM?

June 24, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

Sweet Lucifer's Tits.

Can we convince her to run for PM?

They need to stop political advertising on TV, Radio, email (or subscription only) and robocalls. They can allow print advertisements but subject to libel and truth-in-advertising laws punishable by large fines. Candidates should only be allowed to communicate with their constituents in person (with personal appearances or town hall meetings in their constituencies), or by live videoconferencing or by in-person phone calls. You want to run for office? You'd better put your constituents first above party ideology or dogma.