sons of anarchy

Nov. 16, 2014, 7:58 a.m.

it is pretty hard to watch now. i don't know what was up with that last episode. waaaay too much dialogue …their writers don't have the chops for it…

Dec. 3, 2014, 7:14 a.m.

whoa…

Dec. 11, 2014, 7:57 a.m.

I stuck it out right to the end. Enjoyed every episode, even when it got a bit questionable. I liked how they wrapped it up, someone pointed out to me that it was a Shakespearean (Hamlet) plot line early this season, so I wasn't surprised at all about how things went down. Could've done without the biblical (Last Supper) angle thrown in there but that's just me.

Pretty interesting take on Jax's angel (of mercy?) though.

Overall I really enjoyed the series from start to finish. The show managed to cover a wide range of emotions, and while the plot line did get a little contrived at some points, the show felt pretty balanced to me.

I'm gonna miss that gay little biker gang, but I think the show ended at the right time.

I ride bikes, when I can.

Dec. 15, 2014, 1:32 a.m.

every show that portrays the bad guy as the good guy always has them killed or tossed in jail(or ending with a black screen)….when will the bad guy that is actually the good guy win?
ps: last episode sucked in comparison to how all the other season finales had awesome unsuspecting twists…totally seen this coming so i was expecting it!
ummm….i guess it was unsuspecting then? anyway, didnt like it…..and hated the sped up car chases too!

now i have nothing to watch till bates motel and vikings, just got turned on to boardwalk empire(dont know how that slipped by me) and watched that in 3 weeks, great show btw(besides the last season)….anybody got something good for viewing?

Dec. 15, 2014, 2:07 a.m.

^^^^true detective.

WTF, Over?

Dec. 15, 2014, 10:18 a.m.

Manhattan isnt too bad