Something really wrong here.

March 18, 2010, 8:56 a.m.

When she cares so little for herself, nobody else will either. The concern is for her children.

Exactly.

March 18, 2010, 9:24 a.m.

When she cares so little for herself, nobody else will either. The concern is for her children.

this indeed is the saddest part, and unfortunately this type of behavioural fuckedupedness is so readily assimilated by their children. chances are the dietary ignorance will be propagated, and her kid(s) are going to have eating disorders as well. it really is a form of abuse, but there's no sociocultural mechanisms in place to prevent such scenarios. bizarre, really.

March 18, 2010, 11:29 a.m.

this indeed is the saddest part, and unfortunately this type of behavioural fuckedupedness is so readily assimilated by their children. chances are the dietary ignorance will be propagated, and her kid(s) are going to have eating disorders as well. it really is a form of abuse, but there's no sociocultural mechanisms in place to prevent such scenarios. bizarre, really.

I have some conviction that the social safety net of the government will pull through for her children and provide them with a family that will raise them with the right stuff for them to become people who will contribute much to society.

"Fullness of knowledge always means some understanding of the depths of our ignorance; and that is always conducive to humility and reverence." - Robert Millikan

March 18, 2010, 11:31 a.m.

I have some conviction that the social safety net of the government will pull through for her children and provide them with a family that will raise them with the right stuff for them to become people who will contribute much to society.

nAh - they WiLl jUsT have To uSe WILL POWER!!!11!!111!!

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca