Some people are uncaring assholes

Feb. 17, 2011, 11:56 p.m.

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Feb. 18, 2011, 7:24 a.m.

Thought this was a post about the guy who shot the dogs in whistler.

Feb. 18, 2011, 9:51 a.m.

I once saw a homeless guy lying on a sidewalk in Toronto … I went over to see if he needed help and someone yelled at me to keep away and wait for the 911-first responders to arrive instead. So much for trying to be a good Samaritan.

Feb. 18, 2011, 10:18 a.m.

F'n taxes paid for that sidewalk.

He may of hurt the sidewalk. Sue him.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 18, 2011, 12:08 p.m.

I thought that the town was created by dropping a load of assholes on a frozen plain and given them all $100,000 for showing up. Now I am confused.

That is one of the best ways to put it.

Posted via Mobile Device

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 18, 2011, 1:20 p.m.

It is full of assholes from out of town. But the true locals are good people. If you could get rid of all the fishermen and rig pigs it would be awesome.

Locallly I got a buddy from up there,the outdoor raft guide/bc skiing type of dude ,he sez when he goes home the locals really don't get that he drives that sissy japanese 4-runer, and if he is out running people will always stop to see if he is broke down [HTML_REMOVED] needs a ride cuz they really don't get that someone would be running on the road … on purpose

Feb. 18, 2011, 3:20 p.m.

Locallly I got a buddy from up there,the outdoor raft guide/bc skiing type of dude ,he sez when he goes home the locals really don't get that he drives that sissy japanese 4-runer, and if he is out running people will always stop to see if he is broke down [HTML_REMOVED] needs a ride cuz they really don't get that someone would be running on the road … on purpose

I get that a lot. It blows there minds that I bought a Ford Ranger and not a jacked 1 ton diesel! And why would I ride a "pedal bike" and not a dirt bike.

Posted via Mobile Device

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

Feb. 18, 2011, 3:34 p.m.

I get that a lot. It blows there minds that I bought a Ford Ranger and not a jacked 1 ton diesel! And why would I ride a "pedal bike" and not a dirt bike.

Posted via Mobile Device

Not to the same level.. but get that to.

It's even funnier when they ask about riding a pedal bike every where while they have been bitching about fuel costs.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Feb. 18, 2011, 3:37 p.m.

Has anyone mentioned the whambulance yet? If not, I'm glad I now have. It was apt.

Feb. 18, 2011, 4:05 p.m.

When I rode my road bike from town to the mine they just could not under stand why. Me and a buddy are going to ride are bikes to work one day this summer. I think it will be too funny to see two bikes chained up at the gate to Suncor.
Posted via Mobile Device

Feb. 18, 2011, 4:41 p.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ha, I drive my '93 teal green Subaru Imprezza up there and get ridden all the time by the guys I work with. They all have $80,000 trucks on payments.

Then I take 4 months off work and they all wonder how I can pull it off.

Heathen, I think you are insane for riding a roadie up there. Not because of the lack of engine but the lack of safe drivers up there!

Feb. 18, 2011, 5:19 p.m.

I want to know what ever happen to just buying a truck for truck stuff? It seems that in the last 15 to 20 years trucks are no longer trucks. Leather seats, 20"rims, etc. Trucks have cloth seats, ruber floors. Sorry end of rant.

Btw, my good buddy up here just bought a King Ranch F350 and drives around with his quad in the box.

_Posted via Mobile Device_j.

Feb. 18, 2011, 7:06 p.m.

relax… i lay down in parking lots all the time. sometimes you just need a break.

Feb. 18, 2011, 7:09 p.m.

i found albertans to be a bit nicer than bcers to be honest.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Feb. 18, 2011, 7:28 p.m.

Trucks have cloth seats, ruber floors. Sorry end of rant.

Vinyl seats…they're supposed to be vinyl.I had to actually get vinyl covers made for my work truck.

Btw, my good buddy up here just bought a King Ranch F350 and drives around with his quad in the box.

Its a ford….carrying an escape pod on a powerjoke is a good idea when its -40 and youre on some claim 80 km east of buttfuck and the engine dies for no good reason.Your buddy must have owned a ford before this one…..

Pastor of Muppets