Some people are uncaring assholes

Feb. 17, 2011, 4:26 a.m.

How the hell do you fall down so hard walking down the sidewalk?!?!?

No kidding.

And now us taxpayers have to foot the big bill for all the medical treatment he'll require.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 17, 2011, 4:30 a.m.

you did all taht from falling/ slipping on ice cream? gee, how do you deal with biking injuries!

Feb. 17, 2011, 5:37 a.m.

No kidding.

And now us taxpayers have to foot the big bill for all the medical treatment he'll require.

happened at work if there is a "big bill" the WCB will get it…. fortunately the slip on the ice did't break my hip.:)

It sure hurts this morning.

Feb. 17, 2011, 6:02 a.m.

Awwww….xtreme fall down and go boom and get an owie.

Ice is slippery.

Pastor of Muppets

Feb. 17, 2011, 6:11 a.m.

happened at work if there is a "big bill" the WCB will get it…. fortunately the slip on the ice did't break my hip.:)

pain is good for you - cuz even though it hurts, you need to get right back up on your feet and show those lazy, good-for-nothing, hand-out searching liberals that real good conservatives don't need your assistance. you should offer to pay for all of your first aid, too

Feb. 17, 2011, 6:32 a.m.

Cracked ribs suck; it's ptetty hard to not breath.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 17, 2011, 9:47 a.m.

I would have thought "Cool, free person"!

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

- Jack Handy

Feb. 17, 2011, 11:27 a.m.

It is full of assholes from out of town. But the true locals are good people. If you could get rid of all the fishermen and rig pigs it would be awesome.

I thought that the town was created by dropping a load of assholes on a frozen plain and given them all $100,000 for showing up. Now I am confused.

Feb. 17, 2011, 11:28 a.m.

There is a place in Richmond that will rub that pain out for ya.

Feb. 17, 2011, 12:09 p.m.

F'n taxes paid for that sidewalk.

Feb. 17, 2011, 12:28 p.m.

But still ask a man if he needs help if he is down…:|

Hmm I always thought the expression was to 'kick a man while he's down' :lol:

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

Feb. 17, 2011, 12:31 p.m.

Oh hang on… maybe there is a 'don't' in front of that expression :lol:

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

Feb. 17, 2011, 1:12 p.m.

Heal up Torino!
I was first at a light once and as the cross light yellowed, a car turned left in front of a speeding crotch rocket. The impact sent the guy flying OVER the street lights and left the bike buried upright in the front quarter of the car.
I hopped out of my truck and ran to the car and saw they were O.K. On my way to check the rider, two separate cars almost ran me down they were in such a hurry to disappear. Once I got to him, I c-spined him and during the wait for help, almost got clipped twice again.
The day we are to selfish to help our fellow man is the day humanity has failed.
Unfortunately, I think that day has obviously passed.

Feb. 17, 2011, 8:03 p.m.

When I was hit by a car a number of people walking by stopped to help me as did a number of cars (not cars that were walking). Not sure what makes people help some times and not others.

Feb. 17, 2011, 8:43 p.m.

Take off your marshmellow pants, put on your big boy pants and stop hitting the boohoo button because you dont know where the cranberries are.

Or you could work on having better balance on ice, I suggest renting out an ice rink for the night and practise. SMRT

yeah bro!!