so tony hawk was in kamloops today...

May 7, 2003, 9:37 a.m.

Leroy - I am surprised you are from Vancouver with some of the ignorant things you've said. Not that people from vancouver are stupid but we at least witness first hand the growing popularity of the sports.

Skating has a huge impact on what biking is today. BMX and snowboarding both grew from skateboarding influences. And Tony Hawk has been one of the biggest and progressive in skating for many years. Skateboarding was on the first "extreme" sports and it is finally getting recognized and accepted. This only means that biking will receive that as well - thanks to skateboarding.

Shore stunts, gaps, street and parks all have evolved from a skinny little board, trucks and wheels. Maybe not directly in all cases but it's taken a route.

Think about it.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

May 7, 2003, 4:41 p.m.

way to jack my thread jackass's :lol:

Sun Peaks is Rockin

May 7, 2003, 5:32 p.m.

Originally posted by counterpoint
**Leroy - I am surprised you are from Vancouver with some of the ignorant things you've said. Not that people from vancouver are stupid but we at least witness first hand the growing popularity of the sports.

Skating has a huge impact on what biking is today. BMX and snowboarding both grew from skateboarding influences. And Tony Hawk has been one of the biggest and progressive in skating for many years. Skateboarding was on the first "extreme" sports and it is finally getting recognized and accepted. This only means that biking will receive that as well - thanks to skateboarding.

Shore stunts, gaps, street and parks all have evolved from a skinny little board, trucks and wheels. Maybe not directly in all cases but it's taken a route.

Think about it. **

If you guys wanna take this whole 'evolution' angle, give credit where it's due. skateboarding wouldn't be around if there wasn't surfing. the first skateboards were marketed as the land version of the surfboard.

"We are working on a road gap. we just need a road, a hill, and then another hill"
Draco (pinkbike)

May 7, 2003, 6:53 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
Although you are correct, your delivery is beyond ignorant. Please refrain from personal attacks or you will be banned from this BB - understood?

why is every one around here such a pussy

the funny thing is i dont even have a mtb and i dont have to ride up a mountain to have fun
stu_pid_1
stu_pid_2
stu_pid_3

May 7, 2003, 6:54 p.m.

o and btw biking does have kickflips and the trick abubuca was origanly called a blunt which is derived from skating but was changed to be different but many bmxers still use the term blunt for abubuca. probably cuz abubucas are for wanker mtbers and blunts are for g'd bmxers

the funny thing is i dont even have a mtb and i dont have to ride up a mountain to have fun
stu_pid_1
stu_pid_2
stu_pid_3

May 7, 2003, 6:58 p.m.

o ya and all you ppl w/ street mountainbikes should stop being such fucking dicksucking babys and go w/ a real bike. like a 20 inch rigid. i mean the rigid probably wont even bother most of you w/ all the wanking you ppl seem to do.

stu_pid_1
stu_pid_2
stu_pid_3

May 7, 2003, 7:34 p.m.

Originally posted by stuart
why is every one around here such a pussy

o and btw biking does have kickflips and the trick abubuca was origanly called a blunt which is derived from skating but was changed to be different but many bmxers still use the term blunt for abubuca. probably cuz abubucas are for wanker mtbers and blunts are for g'd bmxers

o ya and all you ppl w/ street mountainbikes should stop being such fucking dicksucking babys and go w/ a real bike. like a 20 inch rigid. i mean the rigid probably wont even bother most of you w/ all the wanking you ppl seem to do.

what's your problem man?

Hopefully a mod sees the quotes a bans your ass, we don't need crap like you here. If was a mod you'd be gone already.

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

May 7, 2003, 7:41 p.m.

stuart = pussy

May 7, 2003, 7:43 p.m.

lol

p.s. nice new sig, Broken Fusion :(

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

May 7, 2003, 7:46 p.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
**lol

p.s. nice new sig, Broken Fusion :( **

aaah sorry derek! i didn't make it though, i jacked it from a website :lol:

Yours is brewing, I'll add some more to it tonight and see how it looks. I just don't want to give you a crappy one :kiss:

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

May 7, 2003, 8:48 p.m.

Originally posted by Dante Alighieri
stuart = pussy

yes i am a pussy. that is why i had to ban myself from a fucking internet forum becuz i was useing it to much.oooooo wait wasnt that you ????????

stu_pid_1
stu_pid_2
stu_pid_3

May 7, 2003, 8:52 p.m.

So was tony hawk impressed with the curb at the skate park here?
:lol:…I think that's all that's in there pretty much.
Very lame park here. Yo BF…we gotta hit that one we saw in Vernon hey! Hopefully we'll have time next trip:)

May 7, 2003, 8:54 p.m.

errr, ya.Leroy. Bikers have the kickflip, manual, hlf-cab and nollie, that's all I can think of now…..

but yes, I was "owned"

*FLY TRINITY! FLY!*

██████ L I V E S T R O N G ██████

SEVEN STRAIGHT SUCKA!

May 7, 2003, 9:21 p.m.

Originally posted by Broken Fusion!
**what's your problem man?

Hopefully a mod sees the quotes a bans your ass, we don't need crap like you here. If was a mod you'd be gone already. **

yes i am poo

stu_pid_1
stu_pid_2
stu_pid_3

May 7, 2003, 9:26 p.m.

yes i am poo

u sukc whutz ur problem dude, why don' t u just go back to ur hole and stay tehere.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")