So tell me why Trump's Wall is such a bad idea?

Feb. 4, 2019, 7:58 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: ReductiMat

Math is a helluva drug ....

Sure is.

$5 Billion to start a wall or continue paying $155 billions per year which will only rise as more make their way in.

* Citations needed.

Feb. 5, 2019, 12:51 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Whether the wall Trump wants is warranted or not is irrelevant, he doesn't have the political capital to get the money needed. Not getting his wall is the cost of the historic loss the GOP and Trump suffered in the midterms. It's compromise time and if the Trump base wants increased border security the answer lies somewhere between the strong, powerful wall of precast concrete and Pelosi's middle finger. I bet 99% of wall supporters were spamming Facebook with posts about Obama thinking he was a king and ruling as a tyrant just 4 years ago, but they lack any self-awareness to see that is what they want Trump to be.

He doesnt need any capital. Presidential emergency powers cover it.

Wasnt Trump willing to compromise with Pelosi and Schumer in the last shut down? Pelosi will most likely step down at some point with the next shut down. It's a shame Trump didnt start the RIF procedures during the shutdown either. He does miss a lot of opportunities.

He doesn't have the political capital in his own party to pull that off either by the looks of things.  Pelosi stepping down?  LMAO.  The boy king finally has some opposition and he can't handle it.

Feb. 5, 2019, 12:52 p.m.

* Citations needed.

Do alt right blog posts count?

Feb. 6, 2019, 1:11 p.m.

* Citations needed.

After a quick search of a left source, going by an NBC article using 2013 data, the estimate reported was $54 billion. I dont think its too hard to imagine 2/3s of what I said or a $100 billion spent being out of reach. Even at $55 billion, that's ten percent for the start of a wall or perimeter. Even if you're pro-Open Borders, what are you other solutions for a secure southern US border?

Feb. 6, 2019, 1:15 p.m.

He doesn't have the political capital in his own party to pull that off either by the looks of things.  Pelosi stepping down?  LMAO.  The boy king finally has some opposition and he can't handle it.

Can't handle ... Pelosi? If so, you realize he most likely reopened Gubment for the Superbowl and to direct the blame for the next shutdown onto Pelosi/Dems

Feb. 6, 2019, 1:42 p.m.

* Citations needed.

After a quick search of a left source, going by an NBC article using 2013 data, the estimate reported was $54 billion. I dont think its too hard to imagine 2/3s of what I said or a $100 billion spent being out of reach. Even at $55 billion, that's ten percent for the start of a wall or perimeter. Even if you're pro-Open Borders, what are you other solutions for a secure southern US border?

Let's address it in the whole.  That was part A, now as for part B:

"or continue paying $155 billions per year "

Feb. 7, 2019, 10:28 a.m.

Can't handle ... Pelosi? If so, you realize he most likely reopened Gubment for the Superbowl and to direct the blame for the next shutdown onto Pelosi/Dems

Is that what he is telling you?  His government shutdown gambit was a complete failure in the eyes of most people with eyes, but let's see how his plans play out.

Feb. 8, 2019, 1:55 p.m.

* Citations needed.

Let's address it in the whole.  That was part A, now as for part B:

"or continue paying $155 billions per year "

I had thought about that but I'd rather see what people are naturally inclined to say.

And lets just call it a $100 billions per.

Feb. 8, 2019, 2:03 p.m.

Is that what he is telling you?  His government shutdown gambit was a complete failure in the eyes of most people with eyes, but let's see how his plans play out.

I thought it was pretty clear I had some unsurety about the vagueness of your post, just didnt actually ask who he cant handle. And "who" is telling me? Trump and I sadly dont communicate.

Once again, you and I see flip sides.

March 3, 2019, 1:51 p.m.

A month later and still, in my opinion, no good reasons why not.

Meanwhile, any of you can search up articles about the Rio Grande Valley and about 1,000 migrants per day are being 'caught' or sighted. Only 364,000 this year alone at this pace.

This year's crop of migrants will cost close to $30 Billions. (thats 7,000 a week x 52 weeks, that sum multiplied by the estimated cost per migrant of $82,000 per year by a link from Foxnews.com, sorry only sourcing one).

Yes they have papers.

Yes they have shots.

Yes they have an education.

Yes they wont be a drain on the system.

Yes they just cant wait to live the American dream....