so I quit smoking the herb...

Dec. 7, 2004, 11:27 p.m.

Originally posted by the bicycle boy
I smoked a bowl to myself last nite before going in the hot tub after work…god dammit was that sweet.

Nice mellow sessions in hottubs are probably the most relaxing things ever. The warm water feels like your in a womb.

http://bigbadburt.deviantart.com/

Dec. 7, 2004, 11:48 p.m.

Originally posted by bigbadburt
Nice mellow sessions in hottubs are probably the most relaxing things ever. The warm water feels like your in a womb.

:lol:

Dec. 8, 2004, 12:01 a.m.

Originally posted by Broken Fusion!
**wheeler:
your friends are obviously stupid. Then again, you know, all of us people who toke are obviously all wasted losers.

Good for you Dante, nothing wrong with quitting and sticking with it.. let's be honest here it's not the most healthy thing you can do… then again it's not the most unhealthy thing either. ;) **

That why i said hung, as in used to.

Dec. 8, 2004, 12:25 a.m.

3 words Dante…

Roll-it-large ;)

Des

During the Middle Ages, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner'.
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Dec. 8, 2004, 10:45 p.m.

Originally posted by statix
**well, there's plenty of "natural" drugs that will really fuck you up.

the distinctions people use "natural" or "chemical" are meaningless as they have no relation to the effects.

fuck am i on a :nerd: post roll :rolleyes:

--

dante, will you still partake when you ride? **

what i mean is un-refined drugs - nothing that has been tampered with since it came off the plant or what ever it comes from

www.thecoastalcrew.com

I'm proud of ya blaine

The Silence Music
armchair cynics

Originally posted by Dante
ya well i've probably been high longer than you've been alive. :rolleyes:

true true

www.thecoastalcrew.com

Dec. 8, 2004, 10:57 p.m.

Nice Dante

I have never smoked weed before but i do partake in some drinking time to time:)

BATTLECAT

Dec. 8, 2004, 11:53 p.m.

ive never tried any weed, but i think it could be some fun. drinking is ok, but it not really something im into either.

gotta love cigars though, mmmmm

Dec. 9, 2004, 9:46 a.m.

mary jane misses u:(

NEW MANITOU STANCE STATIC!
http://www.nsmb.com/buy_sell/show.php?ad_id=122578&category;=forks_less

Dec. 9, 2004, 10:31 a.m.

Originally posted by -stubs-
what i mean is un-refined drugs - nothing that has been tampered with since it came off the plant or what ever it comes from

unless you grow you're own, the chances that the weed you smoke has not been tampered with, altered in some fashion or exposed to chemical growth enhancements is extremely slim. dont let the fact that its green fool ya - half of the dope being sold on the streets is loaded with lots of unfriendly pathogens left over from the growth hormones and all the other shit they spray on/add to weed to make it more potent.

in short : dont be smokin if ya aint be growin'

Dec. 9, 2004, 5:17 p.m.

the addictive properties of weed are highy underated. It is also an untested drug, most of the long term THC tests were based on tests from the 60-70's when the potentcy( sp?) was way down.

very hard to quit for some folks, partially cuz it doesn't really change too much. When yer cooked all the time you barely notice yer high.

on the Coke note, the new Coke is called Red Bull, it's legal, and people party on it for the same reason that blow became popular. Clear headed drunkeness, and the abilty to party all night without yer booze catchin up.

Apparently alcohol and the Bull should not be taken together. Someone explained it to me once but I forget.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Dec. 9, 2004, 5:27 p.m.

Off my rocka, redbull and vodka

Dec. 9, 2004, 5:31 p.m.

Originally posted by -stubs-
….its all about the natural drugs:D

trust me, you do some of the natural drugs out there and you'll get plenty fucked.Try eating handfulls of mushrooms after picking season and see how that "doesn't fuck you up" for a short term, or long term period of time. I know that I didn't start with too brain cells to begin with, but Smoking several pounds of dope and eating a a few oz. of mushrooms over a couple years does wonders for all sorts of things.i had all sorts of social problems for a while, and I still do to some extent.

When you start fecking around with alot of the more potent natural "spiritual" drugs out there, you'll see what I mean. I still get pretty bad twitches and uncontrolable muscle spasms every once and a while from eating too many amanita's around 5 years, let alone the time i turned yellow for a few days from kidney problems after eating too many of the said fungi.

Dec. 9, 2004, 5:38 p.m.

Originally posted by trail worker
**trust me, you do some of the natural drugs out there and you'll get plenty fucked.Try eating handfulls of mushrooms after picking season and see how that "doesn't fuck you up" for a short term, or long term period of time. I know that I didn't start with too brain cells to begin with, but Smoking several pounds of dope and eating a a few oz. of mushrooms over a couple years does wonders for all sorts of things.i had all sorts of social problems for a while, and I still do to some extent.

When you start fecking around with alot of the more potent natural "spiritual" drugs out there, you'll see what I mean. I still get pretty bad twitches and uncontrolable muscle spasms every once and a while from eating too many amanita's around 5 years, let alone the time i turned yellow for a few days from kidney problems after eating too many of the said fungi. **

this is where expression "moderation is key" comes into play. if you don't have the right mindset you get played.

tommrorow. mom took the van/