so I quit smoking the herb...

July 28, 2006, 2:41 p.m.

it's only because my roomate sells the stuff and I don't pay for it.

im sure he will be happy you put this on the internet.

July 28, 2006, 3:25 p.m.

im sure he will be happy you put this on the internet.

anyone who knows me knows him already and what he does. Anyone who doesn't know me on the internet has no idea who I am or where I live.

I don't think it's a big deal.

www.natooke.com

July 28, 2006, 4:25 p.m.

i've only ever smoked weed once, and it didn't really do anything… i heard that you never get baked on your first time, or something to that effect?

i was kind of drunk already though.

i promised myself that i would only ever smoke at parties, and that i would never buy any for myself to smoke alone.

nothing against habitual pot smokers, i just don't want to do that to myself.

well…since then i went to university, and uh…yeah…

i did it maybe once a week in the first term, but only maybe 6 times in the second term and haven't done it at all over the summer.

July 28, 2006, 5:31 p.m.

I don't think it's a big deal.

maybe ask him what he thinks?

July 28, 2006, 5:33 p.m.

maybe ask him what he thinks?

Woah, relax Zi, Boycake is right, it isnt a big issue. Everyone in vancouver knows dope dealers, it isnt like he is saying his roomate is the head of a massive marijuana smuggling operation for the west coast or something.

July 28, 2006, 5:52 p.m.

what makes you think i'm not relaxed? it's 551 pm friday afternoon, beauty day. working the bubbler and a sixer of honey lager. if I was more relaxed Id be asleep.

I'm from the old school man, no apologies.
We would never make statements like that back in the day.If thats all good nowadays feel free to expose your roomies etc..no biggie to me thats fo sho.

July 28, 2006, 5:53 p.m.

what i mean is un-refined drugs - nothing that has been tampered with since it came off the plant or what ever it comes from

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, man you definately had a couple "unrefined" drugs before you wrote that post. Just because its natural doesnt mean its safe. For exapmle eating shit.

July 28, 2006, 7:45 p.m.

lot of people here need to smoke one and chill.

July 28, 2006, 8:17 p.m.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, man you definately had a couple "unrefined" drugs before you wrote that post. Just because its natural doesnt mean its safe. For exapmle eating shit.

yeh always makes me laugh those comments…also the ol' mushrooms are safer than acid cos they're natural…just like death caps, tarantulas, granite and hairy arses are natural and therefore good for you

July 28, 2006, 9:36 p.m.

buddy i know sells shrooms covered in chocolate, he calls them "food", hence it's not selling drugs :rolleyes:

July 28, 2006, 9:44 p.m.

well people have been happily smoking weed for thousands of years so eat a bag.

also check this out:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=feces

2. feces
38 up, 15 down

A brownish yellow foul smelling substance emitted from the rectum of a human individual. Feces can be called stools and they can be hard or soft or watery. Medical opinion names these on a scale of one to ten. One being hard, ten being watery.

Feces are often sought after by coprogenics these being people who are sexually aroused by feces.

Coprogenics should not be confused with Coprophilia which is a deep love for feces, which might involve the smearing or storage or loving attention being given to feces.

Coprogenics is essentially the eating of feces and digestion of human feces, often seen by mentally subnormal, or else their close relative 'the genius'. W.A. Mozart was a feces eater, it eventually killed him in this thirties.

Eating feces is not uncommon and it is estimated that 1% of humans have indulged in this activity. Recent studies show that Danish, Japanese and Philippine nationals indulge in this activity, secretly, asian women particularly seem to enjoy eating feces although this is only 1.6% of the population.

Niroko my Japanese girlfriend was a secret coprogenic lady, I realised this when she asked me to defacate into her mouth, which I did and I was repulsed when I saw her swallow my soft brown load. Her face exhibited a joyous satisfied expression.
by Clinton Sounds Mar 28, 2005 email it

www.natooke.com

July 28, 2006, 9:47 p.m.

And for the record… people have been eating shit for years too.

Just ask The Discoman.

July 28, 2006, 9:47 p.m.

Diggs Mom is all natural.

July 28, 2006, 9:48 p.m.

buddy i know sells shrooms covered in chocolate, he calls them "food", hence it's not selling drugs :rolleyes:

mmm i had some of those when i was at rec beach last weekend :) :high:

July 28, 2006, 10:32 p.m.

mmm i had some of those when i was at rec beach last weekend :) :high:

You go to rec beach ? haha