New posts

so I quit smoking the herb...

Dec. 4, 2004, 8:06 p.m.
Posts: 401
Joined: Nov. 25, 2002

half baked, too easy

Dec. 5, 2004, 2:07 a.m.
Posts: 470
Joined: Nov. 19, 2002

Originally posted by Reefer Ryder
**Christ!

"The names Bond, James Bond"

name that movie.

:rolleyes: **

isn't that one from Stepmom?

Dec. 5, 2004, 2:12 a.m.
Posts: 0
Joined: Nov. 20, 2002

nah its from that linsday lohan one dude

son of a stromatolite !

Dec. 5, 2004, 1:05 p.m.
Posts: 4010
Joined: Nov. 19, 2002

i smoked a half ounce a day, untill last week. now im moving to edmonton to work on the rigs, so i cant toke

Dec. 5, 2004, 3:31 p.m.
Posts: 1902
Joined: Nov. 23, 2002

Originally posted by FullMonty
some one a-gonna get hurt reeeal baaad.

bwahahahaaaha

that bit was one of the funniest things i've ever seen from a comedian

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity ~ Seneca

Dec. 5, 2004, 3:45 p.m.
Posts: 1395
Joined: Dec. 6, 2002

Originally posted by Grimace
i smoked a half ounce a day, untill last week. now im moving to edmonton to work on the rigs, so i cant toke

So many of the rig workers are potheads dude….

Dec. 5, 2004, 3:50 p.m.
Posts: 0
Joined: April 6, 2003

Originally posted by the bicycle boy
I sincerely hope you're joking.
blow is the most fun I've ever had on a drug, and I'm never going near it again, it's bloody terrifying when you realize the next day how amazing it was, and how much you want more.

yup. and it sucks beyond words to see friends ruin their lives and the lives of the people they love.. and nobody including themselves can do anything to stop it. :(

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Dec. 5, 2004, 7:39 p.m.
Posts: 6449
Joined: Nov. 19, 2002

i wasn't a big fan of blow.
maybe i just didn't realise what was going on, I did a good sized line with a buddy at the time who was into alot more hard drugs than me.
I just didn't feel too high, I just felt like railing another line, then another but didn't…just stopped at the one.

I have a fairly good friend who is into coke on and off-he's been on and off for 6 or more years, sometimes going 6 months without, sometimes only a week, so he doesn't seem to have any problems with being addicted to it.he doesn't seem to get addicted to much, though-been smoking for 12 years and he can go several days with out a smoke without bugging out, which says alot. most heavy smokers like him go an afternoon and start losing it..

Dec. 6, 2004, 7:58 a.m.
Posts: 3349
Joined: Nov. 19, 2002

Originally posted by trail worker
**i wasn't a big fan of blow.
maybe i just didn't realise what was going on, I did a good sized line with a buddy at the time who was into alot more hard drugs than me.
I just didn't feel too high, I just felt like railing another line, then another but didn't…just stopped at the one.

I have a fairly good friend who is into coke on and off-he's been on and off for 6 or more years, sometimes going 6 months without, sometimes only a week, so he doesn't seem to have any problems with being addicted to it.he doesn't seem to get addicted to much, though-been smoking for 12 years and he can go several days with out a smoke without bugging out, which says alot. most heavy smokers like him go an afternoon and start losing it.. **

yeah I find it defintely depends on the person. i can do the odd hard drug here and there, mdma/shrooms and not really have any desire to do it again for at least a few months. occasionally buy a pack of smokes but its not like I ever NEED one, just whenever I feel like it. some people try harder drugs and they need to go on a binge then eventually wanna do em everyday, it's sad to see sometimes. I was in the hospital a while ago and a guy had his wrist slit open vertically watching the blood pour out and the doctors busted open the door to stop him and stitch it up. All because he was harsh into coke and being in the hospital getting clean was fuckin with his physical state and he couldnt handle it. I had sorta made friends with the guy, next thing I know blood is pouring out his wrists.. drugs can really fuck you up. :( Tried coke once, not that I didn't like it.. but I sure don't wanna do it again.

tommrorow. mom took the van/

Dec. 7, 2004, 10:18 p.m.
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sept. 3, 2004

ppppfffff……quiting is for chumps……….blow ahhhh im staying away from that shit….its all about the natural drugs:D

www.thecoastalcrew.com

Dec. 7, 2004, 10:20 p.m.
Posts: 4006
Joined: Nov. 20, 2002

Originally posted by -stubs-
ppppfffff……quiting is for chumps……….blow ahhhh im staying away from that shit….its all about the natural drugs:D

That exactly what the wastoids said that I Hung out with. Now a weekend ain;t a weekend without an 8-ball

Dec. 7, 2004, 10:30 p.m.
Posts: 5465
Joined: Nov. 19, 2002

wheeler:
your friends are obviously stupid. Then again, you know, all of us people who toke are obviously all wasted losers.

Good for you Dante, nothing wrong with quitting and sticking with it.. let's be honest here it's not the most healthy thing you can do… then again it's not the most unhealthy thing either. ;)

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

Dec. 7, 2004, 10:55 p.m.
Posts: 5225
Joined: July 22, 2003

Originally posted by -stubs-
its all about the natural drugs:D

well, there's plenty of "natural" drugs that will really fuck you up.

the distinctions people use "natural" or "chemical" are meaningless as they have no relation to the effects.

fuck am i on a :nerd: post roll :rolleyes:

--

dante, will you still partake when you ride?

Dec. 7, 2004, 11:19 p.m.
Posts: 0
Joined: Dec. 6, 2003

Originally posted by -stubs-
ppppfffff……quiting is for chumps……….blow ahhhh im staying away from that shit….its all about the natural drugs:D

ya well i've probably been high longer than you've been alive. :rolleyes:

Dec. 7, 2004, 11:19 p.m.
Posts: 0
Joined: Dec. 6, 2003

Originally posted by statix

dante, will you still partake when you ride?

no. actually i haven't toked and ridden i a long time.

Forum jump: