so, i found a real "stupid american"

Feb. 6, 2010, 7:47 a.m.

And he sold me my "new to me" 74 chevy 4x4. He bought aftermarket rims and didnt check to make sure the lug nuts were the right type for the rim. The rims needed acorn lugs but the moron put those old school lugs on. Not four minuets after I got off the highway doin 70 mph, pullin up to the stop sign I see a 33 inch mud beater rollin in front of me. :| Well you can guess what happened. :/ The lugs pulled through the rim, suddently I wasnt sittin up high anymore, chasing after the wheel down main street lookin like a fool. FML

-Tex

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Feb. 6, 2010, 7:52 a.m.

I think you found two.

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:10 a.m.

I think you found three.

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:16 a.m.

Oh hell, I think you found three :/ : ) : |

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:31 a.m.

That happened to me when the guy at the wheel place used my lugs nuts for my winter tires when they switched to my summers. Two different lug nut types. Lost a wheel on Boundary going down to marine. That wheel crossed all the lanes of traffic and the center median without hitting anything or even falling over. Came to rest against a fence at the bottem of the hill. Had to replace my brake rotor and all the parts in that corner of my GTI though because they left a rut in the pavement on boundary. And for those who ask I never complained to the wheel guy because I felt like a moron for not realizing that my summer lugs were still in a bag in my back seat. I'm just happy that I wasn't doing 100kph when it happened and no one was hurt.

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:37 a.m.

What I'm wondering is can I put like two or three washer between the rim and lugs after I knock out the old studs and slap on the new one so i can drive it to and from school till i can find a rim wide enough to fit those that 33 inch mud beater

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:46 a.m.

:lol:

You expect us to believe that you're in Texas and your nickname is "Tex"?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Feb. 6, 2010, 8:46 a.m.

I think you found three.

I think you found a tree.

Feb. 6, 2010, 9:42 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8IHPPOdcNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DEQQEHizkk

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein

Feb. 6, 2010, 9:50 a.m.

You expect us to believe that you're in Texas and your nickname is "Tex"?

do you not know the long history of partbreaker?

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Feb. 6, 2010, 10:03 a.m.

there were a couple of Texans here in Squamish that my bud took out fishing just off shore from Porteau Cove. One of the Texans was looking around at all the big monutains and asked my buddy, "How high above sea level are we?". He replied, "I dunno, how tall are you?"

So there are more than two confirmed.

Feb. 6, 2010, 10:05 a.m.

Oh my god, the op reminds me of something a friend of mine said once. She came home from the liquor store and said "wow, that John is a real alcoholic, every time I go to the beer store, I see him there."

:canada: :swiss:

Feb. 6, 2010, 10:43 a.m.

What I'm wondering is can I put like two or three washer between the rim and lugs after I knock out the old studs and slap on the new one so i can drive it to and from school till i can find a rim wide enough to fit those that 33 inch mud beater

Yes, yes you can. That is 100% safe.

Hug a logger, you'll never go back to trees

Feb. 6, 2010, 10:53 a.m.

And he sold me my "new to me" 74 chevy 4x4. He bought aftermarket rims and didnt check to make sure the lug nuts were the right type for the rim. The rims needed acorn lugs but the moron put those old school lugs on. Not four minuets after I got off the highway doin 70 mph, pullin up to the stop sign I see a 33 inch mud beater rollin in front of me. :| Well you can guess what happened. :/ The lugs pulled through the rim, suddently I wasnt sittin up high anymore, chasing after the wheel down main street lookin like a fool. FML

-Tex

actually you were lookin like a fool wit your pants on the ground.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Feb. 6, 2010, 11:11 a.m.

-Tex

wit yo pants on the ground