So Elon bought the twitter....

May 19, 2022, 4:01 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Posted by: Putty

Apparently deal is on hold now due to arguments about percentage of bots on Twitter.

Just so everyone's aware Musk promised he would fix the bot problem on Twitter nearly a month ago. 

https://time.com/6170494/elon-musk-fix-twitter-plans/

Yes he mightve said that but he isn't in control yet. I believe there's something about the SEC being involved now or soon.

And, Lol no one's mentioning how around 50% of bidens followers were bots? 

And no one on the left is questioning or suspicious of bidens " most votes ever!" Insert right wing talking point and non sequitur comments here.

So is musk working for the orange one?

Let's go Brandon!

May 19, 2022, 4:06 p.m.

Anyone see the Twitter storm over Jordan Peterson's latest comment? 

He said he was going to quit twitter over the response he got but then didn't and kept right on tweeting. 

Another example of one-sided free speech. I guess in his mind only he is allowed to be mean.

So because he didn't quit its one sided? If so, sounds more like an attention whore than one sided free speech.

However, since I came across some of those tweets last night, I believe you're mistaken (again) bc his point(s) was about how he isn't allowed to be mean bc Yumi is a plus sized model and no amount of sjw's arguing against his opinion will change it.

That was what I got from it.

May 19, 2022, 4:40 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

He said he was going to quit twitter over the response he got but then didn't and kept right on tweeting. 

Another example of one-sided free speech. I guess in his mind only he is allowed to be mean.

So because he didn't quit its one sided? If so, sounds more like an attention whore than one sided free speech.

However, since I came across some of those tweets last night, I believe you're mistaken (again) bc his point(s) was about how he isn't allowed to be mean bc Yumi is a plus sized model and no amount of sjw's arguing against his opinion will change it.

Quote: 

"Sorry' not beautiful"

I have no idea how many mental backflips you have to do to get to your interpretation.

What is the argument here? Plus sized women can't be beautiful is an objective truth like the temperature water boils at? BBW is a hoax category on the hub that nobody on earth wanks to?

May 19, 2022, 11:35 p.m.

Saw on Euro News that Musk (SpaceX) paid $250K to silence a flight attendant after he exposed himself to her.

May 20, 2022, 8:36 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Saw on Euro News that Musk (SpaceX) paid $250K to silence a flight attendant after he exposed himself to her.

Ya that came out just after he publicly said he's voting republican. Funny eh

And he also offered to buy her a horse? How old was this flight attendant or was she wearing riding boots with a crop while working her shift? Guess thats a different kind of first class ?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on May 20, 2022, 8:41 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added thr 2nd paragraph
May 20, 2022, 8:39 a.m.

Quote: 

"Sorry' not beautiful"

I have no idea how many mental backflips you have to do to get to your interpretation.

What is the argument here? Plus sized women can't be beautiful is an objective truth like the temperature water boils at? BBW is a hoax category on the hub that nobody on earth wanks to?

Wowza you're the mental gymnast here dude. Unless I missed a contraction or a word I have no idea how you even came to post that.

May 20, 2022, 9:42 a.m.

Huh, I thought Jordan Peterson was a pretty solid guy, and I don't subscribe to any of Shoguns ideas typically. But that comment, Sorry Not Beautiful, is off-brand and just mean.  And makes him look like the tosser.

May 20, 2022, 7:40 p.m.

Posted by: Straw

Huh, I thought Jordan Peterson was a pretty solid guy, and I don't subscribe to any of Shoguns ideas typically. But that comment, Sorry Not Beautiful, is off-brand and just mean.  And makes him look like the tosser.

For the record, I don't agree with that comment either but I do support the notion he's entitled to it and allowed to post it.

As for curvy thick Asians, le Shogun is not opposed (if anyone actually needs to know).

May 21, 2022, 7:04 a.m.

For the record, I don't agree with that comment either but I do support the notion he's entitled to it and allowed to post it.

As for curvy thick Asians, le Shogun is not opposed (if anyone actually needs to know).

I have good news for you. He was allowed to post it and he wasn't banned from Twitter for posting it. There was no infringement on his free speech.

May 21, 2022, 7:35 a.m.

It’s exactly on brand for him actually.

May 21, 2022, 8:06 a.m.

I have good news for you. He was allowed to post it and he wasn't banned from Twitter for posting it. There was no infringement on his free speech.

Thanks tips. 

Judging by the replies to it, not just here, his comment infringed on people's views and caused them to reply saying he shouldn't have said it.

Because they didn't agree with it. Maybe I'll change my stance to people should deal with it and stfu instead? Would that help you get over my previous statements regarding infringement?

May 21, 2022, 3:13 p.m.

I sometimes wonder when people disagree with something if they take any time to investigate the issue further or consider why someone else might have a different perspective on it.

May 21, 2022, 6:28 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

I sometimes wonder when people disagree with something if they take any time to investigate the issue further or consider why someone else might have a different perspective on it.

On the internet? Lol.

May 22, 2022, 1:23 a.m.

web or irl, at the time or later on

May 22, 2022, 9:30 a.m.

Please tell me how JP didn't meant that in the way everyone would interpret it again.